Of course.
当然
Some of the recruits think they're Muslim, too,
有些新人也觉得自己是穆♥斯♥林♥
but they've just been sold a phony Islam express ticket.
但他们得不到穆♥斯♥林♥的真义
But you're in a leadership role,
你是一个领头人
so you probably know your Quran inside and out.
应该很了解古♥兰♥经♥吧
Like Surah An-Nur, the fifth oath.
比如光明章第五宣言
"And the fifth oath is that the curse of Allah be upon him
"第五次是说: 他甘受真♥主♥的诅咒
should he be among the liars."
若他与欺人者同列"
Good.
很好
So you know it does not turn out well for liars.
所以你清楚 说谎是不会有好下场的
This was a nice touch.
从这个开始说吧
Probably pushed a few girls over the edge.
把几个女孩推向悬崖边缘
Was this your idea or his?
是你们俩谁的主意
You know what? It doesn't matter.
算了 无所谓
You're gonna get credit for it all anyway.
不管怎样 都算在你头上
Greenbird used you to meet those other girls
青鸟利用你和其他女孩接触
so he'd never be exposed.
这样他就不会暴露
And now you're gonna take the fall for everything.
你现在就要担下全部罪责
We have enough to charge you
足够我们起诉你
with a litany of terrorism-related offenses.
进行一系列与恐♥怖♥主♥义♥有关的罪行
Conspiracy to commit mass murder.
共谋进行大规模谋杀
That's life in prison.
那可是无期徒刑
So, unless you cooperate,
除非你合作
you're looking at 70 years in a cell,
不然你面临的就是七十年刑狱
23 hours a day.
每天二十三小时
For a husband you've never even met.
为一个素未谋面的丈夫
No.
不
I'm his partner.
我是他的同伴
It was meant to be.
是命中注定的
He made you some promises.
他给了你一些承诺
A promise to take you to Nangarhar Province
答应冬末带你去
by the end of winter.
南加哈省
A growing resurgence there, and they need your talents.
那里正在复苏 需要你的才能
There will be competition for your attention,
他们会互相竞争吸引你的注意
but he knows you'll be true to him.
但他知道你会忠诚于他
How do you know our plans?
你怎么知道我们的计划
You couldn't have seen our chats.
你不可能看到我们的聊天记录
Those weren't in the chats.
那些并不在记录里
Those were the promises he made the girl in the park
那些是他对公园里的女孩做出的承诺
you met today.
你今天见过的
No, you know nothing.
不 你一无所知
He promised you the same thing he promised
他对你的许诺正如他对
every single girl.
每一个女孩的许诺一样
This was all a manipulation.
这都是操纵
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but it's gonna help you out later if you cooperate now.
但如果你现在合作 这些之后会帮助你走出来
I can't cooperate.
我没法合作
Because your entire relationship is online?
因为你们的全部关系都是网上的
I don't know his name, location, anything.
我不知道他的名字 位置 一无所知
You can still help.
你还是可以帮忙的
Who else has been recruited?
还有谁被招募了
We have three more girls who already have TTX
还有三个女孩已经拿到了毒药
and assignments. You got names?
和任务分配 有名字吗
No, but we can get faces.
没有 但知道长相
Like Tara, they also sent their photos to Greenbird.
和塔拉一样 她们给青鸟发了照片
They're saved on an administrator subfolder
都保存在黑暗圣♥战♥
on Dark Jihad.
用户的子文件夹里
You can use Kayalis login.
可以用卡亚利的账户登录
What? What's going on?
怎么 怎么回事
The sites down.
网站关闭了
Or--or not down, but replaced.
也不是... 关闭了 是被替换了
Greenbird must have got word of Kayalis arrest.
青鸟一定听说卡亚利被抓了
Oh, he definitely did.
他肯定知道了
And left this.
留下了这个
All my brothers, come to Jihad
所有的手足们 来圣♥战♥
and feel the honor we are feeling.
和我们一同感受荣光
Feel the happiness we are feeling.
一同感受幸福
Attain martyrdom and the pleasure of your lord.
得以殉道 取悦我主
Look around you while you sit in comfort
当你舒适地坐着时 环顾四周
and ask yourself,
扪心自问
is this how you want to die?
你想以这种方式终结生命吗
You... Cannot...
你 不能
Stop... What...
阻止 已经
Has already been... Started.
开始 的事
You... Will...
你 会
Die... By...
死 于
The hands... Of...
你 自己
Your... Own...
孩子 之
Children.
手
NSA, any idea who might've
国安局 能查出是谁
cut this little video for us?
剪了这段视频吗
We'll compare it to other ISIS videos
我们会和其他伊♥斯♥兰♥国视频比较
and see if anything hits.
看看有没有匹配的
Any update on who's behind the site?
幕后之人的调查有进展吗
We're looking at Barham's network to see who has the, uh,
我们调查了伯拉姆网络 看看
technical capabilities. Okay.
谁具备技术能力 好的
Those three girls Kayali told us about,
卡亚利告诉我们的那三个女孩
those are the future attacks this video promises.
是视频里所说的将要进行的袭击
She knows more.
她还知道别的
Dark Jihad is down.
黑暗圣♥战♥关闭了
We can't get the photos of the other recruits.
我们得不到其他新人的照片
Who runs the site?
谁运行那个网站
I have no idea.
我不知道
You met the other three girls in the same place at the park?
你在公园的同一个地方与另外三个女孩接头吗
The Waterfront has poor camera coverage.
滨水区的摄像头覆盖率低
If we get dates and times for the meets,
如果我们能知晓接头日期和时间
we can check it against the cameras at the entrance.
我们可以查一下入口的摄像头
And if I give you those dates and times?
如果我告诉你们日期和时间
We can only help you with sentencing.
我们只能在判决时帮你
We need physical descriptions of each girl.
描述下每个女孩的体貌特征
Every detail you can remember.
你能想起来的每个细节
Wednesday, 3:00 p.M.
星期三下午三点
Nigerian, hijab,
尼日利亚裔 戴头巾
green sweatshirt, and black purse.
绿色运动衫 黑色提包
There, top left.
那个 左上角
Updates
进展如何
We just got all the faces for the recruits.
我们刚拿到三个新人的照片
And I've sent them to every high school in the Five Boroughs.
发给了五个行政区的每一所中学
We should have IDs soon.
应该很快就知道身份了
Good,
好
and we're getting close on Greenbird.
就要查到青鸟了
The propaganda video?
那个宣传视频吗
Editing, language, update platform
剪辑 语言 上传平台
ties back to Ali Kara, an ISIS web site administrator
都和阿里·卡拉有关 是在利比亚的
in Libya.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国网站管♥理♥员♥
I don't think Ill ever get used to the phrase
我感觉听不惯
"ISIS web site administrator."
"伊♥斯♥兰♥国网站管♥理♥员♥"这个词
They have a whole media department.
他们有个媒体部门
Terrorism in the modern age.
现代社会的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Car received a call
监听车在曼哈顿
from a burner phone in Manhattan
拦截到一通一次性手♥机♥的来电
shortly after we arrested Kayali.
就在我们逮捕了卡亚利不久之后
Just got our hands on it.
刚着手办理此事
Thanks. Yeah.
谢了 不客气
The NSA has the administrators phones tapped.
国安局监控了管♥理♥员♥的电♥话♥
Could you pull that up for us now?
请投放到大屏幕上
Yes, maam.
是 长官
The academy is compromised.
学院被攻破了
Close it down and post the message.
关闭学院 发消息
Understood. Should I make a new one?
明白 要我再建一个吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表