What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because right now all we have is circumstantial.
因为我们现在只有间接证据
There's no physical evidence
没有直接证据
that puts Fletcher at the plant
能证明弗莱彻进过工厂
or ties him to either murder.
或是跟两起命案有关
So you want a confession.
你想要他认罪
If we can get it.
如果能搞到的话
I'm not sure Fletcher's our killer.
我不觉得弗莱彻是凶手
I'm not sure that he
我也不认为是他
sabotaged the plant either.
蓄意破坏发电厂
Do you agree with Maggie?
你同意麦姬的看法吗
Well, if he's not,
如果不是他的话
there's still an active threat to the plant.
代表发电厂的威胁还没解除
Maybe Fletcher knows who it is.
也许弗莱彻知道是谁
We'll keep his capture quiet until you talk to him.
你和他谈过之前 先对他的抓捕保密
Okay.
好的
Oh, uh, NSA released some more photos of Cameron and Fletcher
国安局提供了些卡梅伦还有弗莱彻
in Cuba.
在古巴的照片
Might be something to use in the interrogation.
你问话时可能有帮助
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Mostly tourist pictures. Nothing special.
大多是观光照片 没什么特别的
Except the traditional wedding bouquet.
除了那个新娘捧花
No.
不会吧
Seriously, come on.
认真的 拜托
Have you ever been in love?
你真有谈过恋爱吗
You gotta be kidding me.
你说笑吧
Look, take a look at their faces.
看看 看看他们的脸
And their eye contact, their hands.
他们的眼神 手的姿势
He conned her.
他骗了她
He married her.
他娶了她
He promised her the moon.
他跟她许了月亮
She's lonely, his lie worked.
她很孤独 他的谎骗过她了
And she gave him access to the plant.
是她给了他进入电厂的方法
No.
不
I think she believed him.
我认为她信任他
And I think that he really loved her.
我也认为他真心爱着她
Okay, maybe I'm missing something,
好吧 或许我看漏了什么
but I had your back out there with Dana.
但是刚刚在丹娜面前我支持你
And honestly, I'm not seeing what you are.
但说实话 我不认同你的观点
Uh, trace found no radioactive isotopes
迹证组在弗莱彻的皮肤和衣服上
on Fletcher's skin or clothes.
都没找到核同位素
So he didn't poison Sebastian?
所以不是他毒杀塞巴斯蒂安
It doesn't seem likely.
看来不是
You think he knows who did?
你认为他知道是谁下的手
Maybe.
可能
The question is whether or not he'll tell us.
问题是他愿不愿意透露给我们
All right.
好吧
You think he loved Cameron.
你认为他爱过卡梅伦
Why don't you use that?
何不利用这点
I have nothing to say to you.
我无话可说
Well...
这样...
I only have one question.
我只有一个问题
It's not about the plant.
跟电厂无关
It's personal.
是私人问题
Why did you marry Cameron?
你为什么娶卡梅伦
She's gone.
她不在了
She's dead.
她死了
You're going to prison.
你要进监狱了
Nothing's gonna change that.
什么都改变不了你的下场
You have nothing to lose,
你也没什么好失去的了
so you might as well be honest with me.
何不坦白一回呢
It's none of your damn business.
与你无关
She died alone.
她独自死去
Cold. In the dirt
在冰冷的泥巴里
with a bullet in her head.
头部中了一枪
That doesn't bother you?
你无动于衷吗
Why did you marry Cameron?
你为什么娶卡梅伦
Because she was the love of my life.
因为她是我此生挚爱
And because she was the only one who believed me.
因为她是唯一相信我的人
That why you risked coming back into this country?
所以你才冒险回国
We wanted a family.
我们想要有孩子
Cameron saw her doctor.
卡梅伦问过医生
He said in vitro was the only way.
他说试管婴儿是唯一的可行办法
You had to be here.
你得在场
What was Cameron doing at the plant that night?
卡梅伦当晚为何在电厂
She was driving back from one of the sites
她从一个现场回来的路上
when she got a text from Garret Sebastian.
收到加勒特·塞巴斯蒂安的讯息
He said he was ready to go public.
他说他愿意公开
Clear my name.
洗清我的罪名
What'd you tell her?
你怎么跟她说的
I thought it was crap.
我说根本是狗屁
Sebastian's a coward.
塞巴斯蒂安是个胆小鬼
Was jerking her around again.
只是为了看她笑话的
What did she say?
她怎么说
She agreed.
她也赞同
I fell asleep with the TV on.
我睡着时没关电视
When I woke up, she was on it.
当我醒来时 看到她在电视上
News said she'd been murdered at the plant.
新闻说她在电厂里被杀的
I thought I was...
我以为我...
still asleep.
还在睡
Dreaming.
只是做梦而已
I didn't believe it
我无法相信
until I saw that our bed hadn't been slept in.
直到我看到我们的床 没人躺过
I'm never gonna hear her voice again.
我再也听不到她的声音了
Okay.
好吧
Now I have a question.
现在换我有个问题
You claim to have leaked classified nuclear documents
你宣称你是为了公众利益
in the interest of the public.
才泄漏了哪些核机密文件
It's the truth.
我说的是实话
Why would you offer to share what you know with our enemies?
你为与向敌国共享信息
Foreign nuclear safety officials who experienced
其他国的腐♥败♥核子安全员
the same pattern of corruption that I did at ArrowPoint.
跟我在箭点碰到的一样
That a fact?
实话
Yeah, it's a fact.
是实话
It's also a fact that a fire at ArrowPoint
箭点能对纽约造成重大危害
could devastate New York.
也是实话
Two major fires in the last five years barely avoided a meltdown.
去年两场大火 差点就造成核心熔毁
A valve remains open when it should be closed,
一个本来应该关紧的阀门一直开着
draining water from the reactor.
把核心冷却水都放光了
What do you want me to do?
你还期望我能做什么
Your job.
你的职责
I tried. Over and over.
我试过了 一遍又一遍
It did nothing.
根本没用
Why didn't they just replace the valve at the plant?
电厂为何不换掉阀门
It's expensive.
因为很贵
The plant's 50 years old.
电厂有五十年历史了
Yearly revenue of 13 billion.
年收入一百三十亿
Corporate bosses aren't going to spend money
公♥司♥高管不愿意花钱在一个
on an aging plant that's closing in two years.
预计两年后就要关厂的老旧电厂
I started to hope when Cameron came to Cuba.
卡梅伦来古巴后 我开始有希望
She said she'd been digging around
她说她私下调查了
and that she realized that the IG investigation was a sham.
她发现监察长的调查根本是场骗局
And that she believed I was telling the truth.
她相信我说的是实情
But any hope we had of me clearing my name
但是任何洗清我罪名的希望
we soon figured out was bust.
到头来都是场空
ArrowPoint is hopelessly corrupt.
箭点腐♥败♥得无可救药
Did Cameron share any of her suspicions
卡梅伦有跟任何人
about the plant with anyone else?
提过她对电厂的疑虑吗
Valerie Borgia.
瓦莱丽·博尔吉亚
She's the only one Cameron told
卡梅伦只跟她说过
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表