Dana.
丹娜
Congratulations on your promotion.
恭喜你升职了
Assistant director.
副局长
I understand you put in a word with the Director General personally.
也有赖你在局长前替我美言
Well, you earned it.
那是你自己争取来的
So where is MI5 on the identity of our shooter?
军情五处对于枪手有什么消息
In the dark, unfortunately.
很可惜的 尚不清楚
Not good enough.
这可不好
He burned off his fingerprints.
他把自己的指纹烧毁了
There wasn't much left of his face.
脸上也没剩下什么能辨识的
We're mining his DNA,
我们查了他基因
but there's no match in our database.
但是我们资料库没吻合的记录
We're working with Interpol,
我们请国际刑♥警♥组织帮忙
but you know how they are.
但你也知道他们的效率
Time is a factor here.
时间不等人
When is it not?
时间又什么时候等过人了
It's one of my people on the inside right now,
我有部下潜伏进去了
and I can't have anything happen to him.
我不能让他出事
I assure you we are embarrassed by what happened in London.
伦敦的事损了我们的颜面
This is our highest priority right now.
我向你保证 这件案子是目前头号♥案件
Good.
很好
What do you think the divorce rate is for undercover agents in the Bureau?
你猜猜看局里探员的离婚率有多高
What does this have to do with me?
跟我又有什么关系
My son doesn't talk to me anymore.
我儿子不跟我说话了
He's supposed to spend summers with me,
他以前夏天都会跟我度过的
but that stopped happening, i don't know how many years ago.
不过最后一次已经是好几年前的事了
I was gonna fight it.
我本来想争取的
Then I just didn't.
但是最后并没有
My ex-wife says I reaped what I sowed.
我前妻说 是我自己种下的苦果
Why'd you single me out?
你为何针对我
You know exactly what you did.
你很清楚你做了什么
I never understood why.
我一直无法理解
You treated every other student like they
你对待其他学员就好像他们
were born for the Bureau but me?
生来就是做这行的 但是我却不是
Why'd you decide I was unworthy?
你为何觉得我做不了
You didn't even know me, man.
你根本不了解我
I picked out one rookie. Every class.
每个班级 我都会挑出一个人
Threw everything I had at him, see if he'd break.
全力的打击他 看他是否撑得下去
Not because I thought he was unworthy.
不是因为我觉得他不够好
Because I thought he had the most potential.
而是因为我觉得他是所有人中最有潜力的
Your class, that was you.
当时 是你
Don't give me that.
别跟我来这套
I'm not saying it was right.
我不是说这么做是对的
It's just the way I was taught.
只是我是这样被教导的
Well, I guess I brought that home from the classroom.
把班上的作风带回家里
Did it with my son, too.
也这样要求我儿子
Look how that turned out.
结果你也知道了
10 P.M.
晚上十点
77th and Riverside.
七十七街与里弗赛德交接路口
If they see we brought security,
如果他们看到我们带了人
we'll never hear from Martin Vickers again.
我们就再也别想抓到马丁·维克斯
We know where Ari Vickers is staying.
我们知道阿里·维克斯住哪里
What we don't know is,
不知道的是
who else is she communicating with?
她还在跟谁联络
And I wanna know if there is a second buyer
我要知道到底有没有其他买♥♥家
and I want her phone cloned before Quinn and OA are standing on that corner.
要在奎恩跟OA和她会面前搞定她手♥机♥
Well, we have some spyware that can pair with the target phone
我们有程序可以配对目标手♥机♥
if we can get it close enough.
只要离的够近
Yeah, how... how close? Within 4 feet.
要多近 四米以内
And for how long? Two, maybe three minutes.
需要多久时间 大概二 三分钟
They don't know Maggie's face.
他们还没见过麦姬
Hey, guys, I am so sorry.
两位 我很抱歉
We're experiencing some electrical problems right now.
我们碰到了些电路问题
Um, I tried to ring the room, but nobody answered the phone.
我试着打给房♥间 但是没人接电♥话♥
Okay, if you could just tell Ms. Smith
好吧 能否帮我跟史密斯女士传话
that we are so sorry for the inconvenience,
我们很抱歉造成困扰
but we have actually cleared the entire 8th floor for her
我们清出了八楼整个楼层
if she just... oh, great.
如果她... 喔太好了
Hi, Ms. Smith?
史密斯女士
Okay.
好
Here we go.
我们开始吧
I was just explaining to your support staff
我刚正在为你的员工解释
that clearly we're experiencing some electrical problems,
我们碰到了些电路问题
but we've...
但是我们...
oh, hello, Mr. Smith. What is this?
你好 史密斯先生 这是怎么了
Electrical problems.
电路问题
I was just telling your wife...
我正在跟你妻子解释...
Daughter.
女儿
Uh... Of course. Daughter.
抱歉 女儿
Stay with them.
跟着他
Um, we are experiencing electrical problems
我们目前有些电路问题
so we have reserved the 8th floor for your needs.
所以我们为了您清出了八楼
Your business is very important to us, sir.
我们很关心您的舒适体验
So we are crediting your account.
希望这样能缓解给您造成的困扰
What's your name? Helen Delaney.
你的名字是 海琳娜·蒂兰妮
Just get a little closer.
再靠近一点
Just try to get a little closer.
试着再靠近一点
We'll not be needing your hotel any further.
我们不需要你的服务了
Consider this checkout.
我们退房♥
Understood.
了解
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience.
再一次为造成您的不便抱歉
If you would just accompany me to the regis...
我陪您到楼下...
that would be unnecessary.
就不多此一举了
Thank you.
谢谢您
Did we get it?
搞定了吗
We got it.
搞定了
All right, we're up on Ari Vickers' phone.
好勒 我们搞定阿里·维克斯的手♥机♥了
Andy? Yeah?
安迪 怎了
Uh, give me any incoming or outgoing text on screen one,
把所有来往的短♥信♥都放上一号♥荧幕
calls on screen two,
电♥话♥放二号♥
and give me her route on screen three. Thanks.
她目前的路线放三号♥ 谢了
Hi, we have an ID on the London assassination.
伦敦的刺杀者有身份信息了
Thanks to your Dallas field office.
达拉斯找到的线索
We were up on a bunch of burner phones
追踪到的一次性电♥话♥
bought by Los Zetas.
是洛斯·泽塔斯买♥♥的
Mexican cartel?
墨西哥集团吗
Four minutes before Otan Reis was hit on the tarmac,
奥坦·里斯在停机坪中弹前的四分钟
one of those numbers showed up inbound
其中一个号♥码出现在
on a South London cell tower.
伦敦南部的一座信♥号♥♥塔上
Right next to Blackbushe Airport.
就在布莱克布♥什♥机场边上
MI5 couldn't identify the assassin,
军情五处无法确认刺客身份
but we know who was calling him,
但我们知道是谁打给他
green lighting the hit.
下令射杀
Los Zetas are the competitor.
泽塔斯是竞争者
The possibility of Zetas armed with Javelins
要是泽塔斯武装起队伍
is horrifying.
就太可怕了
Border Patrol would be sitting ducks.
边境巡逻队会成为靶子
They could light up every crossing
他们能袭击厄尔巴索到
between El Paso and San Diego.
圣地亚哥的所有巡逻点
I was starting to worry.
我开始担心了
Did a sweep to make sure we were alone.
清过场了 确认只有我们两个人
Didn't see anything.
什么都没看到
Listen, I, um...
听着 我...
I probably shouldn't have, uh... Not now.
我大概不应该... 别现在说
You ready?
你们准备好了吗
Dad, this is Otan Reis and Sean Falk.
爸爸 这是奥坦·里斯和肖恩·福克
Gentlemen, my father, Martin Vickers.
先生们 这是我父亲 马丁·维克斯
What's going on?
怎么回事
We think the FBI is on to us.
我们觉得联邦调查局盯上我们了
I believe we're clear, sir.
我确定没有 先生
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表