You can't speculate about the outcome.
结果难料
Just work as fast as you can.
只能尽快
Maggie?
麦姬
There's a camera in the left eye.
左眼里有个摄像头
Either of you recognize this?
你们认得这个娃娃吗
Uh, no.
不清楚
But Gracie has so many toys in that room.
但格蕾西在有那么多玩具
Could Elena have brought that in?
可能是艾琳娜拿来的吗
How many other people
还有多少人
have been in your house recently?
近期来过你家
We host a lot of political events.
我们举办了很多政♥治♥性的活动
Can you start making a list?
你能列个名单吗
I can do that. Yeah.
可以 好的
Jubal, hey.
尤巴尔 喂
We found the kidnapper's van off the Henry Hudson,
在哈德逊公路边找到了绑匪的车
ERT's en route.
应急小组上路了
We didn't touch anything, waited for you guys.
我们没动过 等着你们
It's the nanny.
是保姆
The senator's baby is still missing,
议员的孩子还是行踪不明
we haven't heard from the kidnappers in five hours,
绑匪五小时没有消息了
and now the prime suspect's been murdered, too.
而现在头号♥嫌犯被杀了
Are we thinking the nanny helped and outlived her usefulness?
可能是保姆被卸磨杀驴了吗
Haven't found anything to suggest it.
没有相关证据
More likely collateral damage.
更像是附带伤害
Soon as her name gets out there, it's just a matter of time
一旦她的名字被披露
before the press connects her to Lynch.
媒体迟早会把她和林奇联♥系♥起来
We told the police to hold off on the release,
我们让警方暂缓消息发布了
say they're looking for next of kin.
谎称还在寻找亲属
Tell them the AG will take a personal interest in this
告诉他们如果消息泄露 总检察长会
if it's leaked.
亲自过问
Coming from BAU, I figured you'd have some psychological trick
来自犯罪行为分♥析♥小组 以为你会用心理手段
to make people do what you want.
让人们听从你的命令
Sometimes a simple threat works better.
有时候一个小小的威胁更有效
Hey, any red flags in the senator's past?
议员过去有什么污点吗
Not that we found.
没找到
Public Integrity has no open investigations.
廉政委员会没有公开的调查
And if we start pressing his old associates
如果我们不解释原因
without explaining why, it could look like
就调查他的同僚
the Bureau messing around in politics.
联调局会有干涉政♥治♥的嫌疑
Not a fire I'm anxious to start.
我还不想引火上身
So we have no leads?
就没有线索吗
There is one.
有一个
I was digging around in some old press coverage.
我在查一些以前的新闻报道
Press coverage is the "Times" Or the "Journal."
"时代周刊" 和"日报"才能算新闻报道
Just because it's gossip doesn't mean it's not true.
传闻未必不实
Okay.
好吧
Uh, back when Lynch was just a rich guy
在林奇还是商人
being floated as a potential candidate,
被当作有潜力的竞选人的时候
there was a blind item about someone who sounded like him
有一篇匿名报道可能与他有关
being extorted by a hostess
因为在餐厅乱搞
at a restaurant where he liked to hold court.
被一个女服务员敲诈
An affair.
婚外情
Yeah, if you believe that trash.
他们说的也能信
We don't have to believe it. We do have to ask about it.
不用信 但要去问问
Tell Maggie and OA to tread lightly.
让麦姬和OA小心试探
Right.
好
Who is this woman to you?
这个女人和你什么关系
That was...
这已经过去
years ago.
很多年了
I asked you about affairs.
我问过你有没有婚外情
You lied to me.
你骗了我
Who was she?
她是谁
Nicole Sousa.
妮可·苏萨
Young, beautiful.
年轻 漂亮
Nuts.
傻
It was a short-lived mistake.
这只是一时失足
Have you seen her since?
之后还见过她吗
I hadn't seen her for years.
我很多年没见过她了
Until two weeks ago.
直到两周前
Then she showed up here.
她来到这里
How long was Nicole in the house?
妮可在你家待了多久
20 minutes. Max. And nothing happened.
最多二十分钟 什么都没发生
But she could have placed the camera.
但摄像头有可能是她放的
No, I was with her the whole time.
不可能 我一直和她在一起
Well, I did, uh, step away for a minute
我确实离开了几分钟
to take a phone call, an urgent one from Chris.
去接了个电♥话♥ 克里斯打来的 说有急事
Then why did she come?
她来你家干什么
She said she was sick.
她说她病了
She needed money again.
她又来要钱了
Same old story.
她总是这样说
Did you give her any?
你给她钱了吗
No. I didn't believe her.
没有 我不相信她
You think she lied about being sick?
你觉得她说病了是在撒谎
I think she was drunk.
我觉得她醉了
She was slurring.
说不清话
I told her to leave.
我让她走了
And how did she react to that?
她有什么反应
She said I would pay.
她说我会付出代价的
But she didn't mean this.
但她不是说绑♥架♥
Then what did she mean?
那她说的是什么
If you are more concerned about protecting yourself...
如果你对自己的安全稍微上点心
No, that's not what this is.
不 不是这样的
She threatened you.
她威胁了你
And you didn't tell us.
你也没告诉我们
I love my wife.
我爱我妻子
Your daughter's life is on the line.
你的女儿命悬一线
I know.
我知道
You need to tell us everything.
你得把所有事情都告诉我们
If I thought for a minute
如果我觉得妮可
that Nicole would do something like this,
会做这种事 哪怕是一闪念
I would have told you. Mmhmm.
我也会告诉你们的 是吗
She is crazy, but she is not a criminal.
她有点疯 但她不是个罪犯
Open up!
开门
What's going on?
发生了什么
Nicole Sousa? FBI.
妮可·苏萨 联邦调查局
Get off of me! Leave me alone!
放开我 放开我
What's that? Is that a baby?
什么声音 是个小孩吗
Anyone else in the apartment? No.
屋里还有其他人吗 没了
Put your guns down!
把你们的枪放下
It's just my kid in there!
只有我的孩子
Ma'am. No, it's my kid!
女士 不 我的孩子
He's just a kid! Leave him alone!
他只是个孩子 别动他
Please! Ma'am, please.
求你们了 女士
Maggie?
麦姬
He looks just like the senator.
他和议员长得很像
Hi.
你好
Hi, sweetie.
你好呀 小朋友
Does Senator Lynch know?
林奇议员知道吗
No.
不知道
Is that why you're here?
你们是为这个来的吗
Gary sent you?
盖里让你们来的
He said you threatened him.
他说你威胁他
I told him I'm sick.
我跟他说我病了
And I need help.
需要帮忙
You have ALS.
你有渐冻症
Slurring, drop foot,
口齿不清 拖着脚
the IVs.
静脉注射设备
My grandfather had it.
我祖父也这样
So you know how it turns out.
那你也知道最后的结果
How did you know Lynch would pay?
你怎么知道林奇会付钱
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表