在楼梯间和海滨别♥墅♥的时候
I always got your back, Mags.
我一直支持你 麦姬
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here, people.
大家不用回家 也不能待在这儿
I might see my mom and my sisters and crash.
我会先去看看我妈妈和姐妹
You? Uh, home.
你呢 回家
After I make a stop.
回家之前去个地方
Thank you, Agent Bell.
谢谢你 贝尔探员
I'm so glad you guys are okay.
你们平安无事我很高兴
I'm not so sure.
我不太确定
I am.
我确定
You're a fighter.
你是个斗士
I didn't fight. Are you kidding me?
我没有抗争 别这么说
Hailey, you were tortured and stabbed.
黑利 你被虐待被刺伤
You were left for dead.
被扔了等死
You fought.
你抗争了
You crawled out of your own grave
你爬出了坟墓
and you just saved 50 girls...
救了五十个女孩
Including your sister.
包括你妹妹
If you say so.
你这么说的话 那就是了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表