Everything out of your pockets, please.
口袋里的东西都拿出来 谢谢
Don't let anybody else in.
不要放人进来了
Oh, please.
求求你了
Security!
警卫
Don't. Just...
别这样...
Go, go.
走 走
Stay back.
退后
Go. Get out.
走 出去
Davis.
戴维斯
Don't do this.
别这样
You release that gas,
你释放毒气
you kill yourself, too.
你也会死在这
This court is an illegitimate fraud
这个法庭是非法的
foisted on the citizens of this land.
是欺骗公民的巨大谎言
And this judge...
而法官...
This judge thinks his words have legitimacy?
法官自以为具有合法性吗
No. No.
不 不
An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
以牙还牙 以眼还眼
Davis. Davis, listen to me.
戴维斯 戴维斯 听我说
You wanna make a statement?
你要发表声明吗
You want the whole world to know you're a sovereign citizen?
想让全世界都知道你是主♥权♥公民吗
Fine.
好啊
I get that.
我理解
But don't take your father with you.
但别让你父亲给你陪葬
What? Your father is in the building.
什么 你父亲也在这里
You're lying. I'm not.
你骗我 我没有
His sentencing was moved up to today.
他的宣判提前到了今天
He's being held right above you.
他现在就在这里
His sentencing is tomorrow.
他的宣判是明天
No, Davis.
不 戴维斯
It was moved to today.
改到今天了
I don't care. You do, Davis.
我不在乎 你在乎 戴维斯
You do care.
你在乎
I can see it.
我看得出来
He's the reason you're doing this.
你是为了他这么做的
Because you respect and love and admire him.
因为你尊敬他 爱他 崇拜他
You press that button, you're doing the court's work for them.
你按下按钮 就替法♥院♥办了公
You're gonna execute your father.
你会处死他
That's all that they'll remember.
他们只会记得这些
You're gonna destroy his legacy.
你会毁了他的遗产
Get him away, okay?
把他带走
Get him away from here. We will.
把他带走 我们会的
We absolutely will...
我们一定会的
the second you put that down.
只要你把它放下
Put it down, Davis.
放下 戴维斯
It's okay, man.
没事的
Give me your left hand. Get them out of here.
把左手给我 带他们离开
Stand up. Stand up.
站起来 站起来
Just... just stay here. Thank you.
待在这 谢谢
Don't move.
别动
Stay in your seats, please. Got it.
请留在座位上 明白
Walk.
走
Papa?
爸爸
I'm so thankful...
我太感恩了
I'm starting to worry. Why's that?
我开始担心了 为什么
That lie you told about the father being in the building.
你骗他说他父亲也在
I almost believed it.
我差点就信了
I'd never lie to you.
我不会骗你的
You look really nice today.
你今天真好看
Oh, keep it up.
继续
I really like that sweater that you're wearing.
我真喜欢你穿的这件毛衣
Get lost.
不行啊
That leather jacket's awesome.
那件皮衣太棒了
Maybe I get one.
我也该买♥♥一件
We show up, same jackets. Yeah?
我们穿一样的外套 是吗
I'm gonna get one. I'll quit.
我要去买♥♥一件 那我不♥穿♥了
I'm getting one.
我去买♥♥了
And the city that never sleeps
这座不眠的城市
is the city that never knew how close it came.
永远不知道它曾离危难多近
Well, if we wanted credit for all the work we do,
要是想每件事都有功绩
we would have gone into politics.
就该去当政客了
Bah. I like to hear myself talk,
算了 虽然我喜欢说话
but not that much.
但没那么喜欢
What's next for you, Jubal?
你接下来什么计划 尤巴尔
Um, well, you know,
嗯 就是...
I just show up where they tell me, ma'am.
他们让我做什么我就做什么
I know you applied for my position.
我知道你申请过我的职位
Well, they made the right choice, so...
他们做的决定是对的...
Have a good night. Yeah.
晚安 晚安
Maksim.
马克西姆
Dana.
丹娜
May I ask what you're doing here?
能问问你在这做什么吗
I didn't like the way you spoke to me at lunch.
我不喜欢午饭时你说话的语气
We were moving quickly.
当时推进很快
We had an imminent threat, so if I...
我们受到紧迫的安全威胁 要是我...
spoke too forcefully, I apologize.
说话太强硬了 我道歉
I just want you to know, Dana,
我只是想让你知道 丹娜
you watch us,
你盯着我们
we are watching you, too.
我们也盯着你呢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表