All right, guys, here's the good news.
兄弟们 好消息
The protectee is alive.
我们保护的目标无碍
Zev made his move, and we brushed him back.
泽夫采取了行动 而我们击退了他
I shouldn't have stopped. I could've had him.
我就不该停下 我本可以抓住他的
Well, he also knows he can't go back there.
他也知道他没法再回来
Search teams are working their way out from the hospital
搜查队从医院出发 设法找到他
and we've got his face plastered up all over the state.
我们已经在整个州贴满了他的头像
We will find this guy.
一定会找到他的
Jubal? Yeah.
尤巴尔 怎么了
I was combing through Karim's bank records
我在查看卡里姆的银行记录
and I found something weird. Weird how?
有点奇怪 怎么奇怪了
Well, outside of his spending pattern,
在日常开销之外
two weeks ago he made a cash deposit for $5,000.
他两周前存了五千元
That same day, he wrote a check for $5,000 to Venture Holdings.
同一天 他又给"把握机遇"写了五千元支票
What's Venture Holdings?
"把握机遇"是什么
Oh, it's a property management company.
一个物业管理公♥司♥
I called them and they said Karim using the 5 grand
我致电公♥司♥ 他们说卡里姆用这五千
to rent an empty storefront in White Plains.
在白原市租下了一个空的店面
Probably rented it for Zev.
可能是为泽夫租的
Jubal, get SWAT to meet us there.
尤巴尔 派特警队过去会和
Yeah.
好的
One moment, please. Agent Zidan?
稍等一下 齐丹探员
I know this isn't over, but thank you.
我知道这一切还没结束 但还是谢谢你
For keeping me alive.
让我活下来
FBI! FBI!
联调局 联调局
Split team right.
向右散开
Stairwell? Stairwell!
楼梯井 楼梯井
Clear!
安全
Over here!
在这里
Somebody's been here.
有人之前在这
There's wire, blasting caps.
有电线 雷♥管♥
Semtex.
塑胶炸♥药♥
A blueprint.
建筑蓝图
It's of Hope General.
是霍普综合医院
He put a bomb in the hospital.
他在医院放了个炸♥弹♥
Bomb Tech outside initiating survey.
爆破技术人员在外面展开调查
Agent Bell and Perkins,
贝尔探员 珀金斯探员
meet Police Chief Bailey, Fire Chief Sims.
认识一下警♥察♥局长贝利 消防局长西姆斯
Our local partners. Hey. Hey, nice to meet you.
我们当地的伙伴 很高兴见到你
So where are we?
那么 我们进展如何
The team checked the entire floor. There is no bomb.
搜查了整层楼 没有发现炸♥弹♥
Does that mean he didn't plant one?
是不是他根本就没有放置炸♥弹♥
No. He could've put it somewhere else in the building.
不 他可能放在了其他地方
Sir, this man brought down an airplane to get his target.
先生 这个人为了达到目的曾击落一架飞机
What are you saying? He's gonna take out a whole hospital?
你什么意思 他要炸毁整个医院
That's my worry.
那正是我所担心的
I've got a civil engineer on the way here
我找了个土木工程师 他正在赶来的路上
to try and figure out where the device is planted.
希望能找出他布置的位置
Well, if he planted a bomb,
如果他放了一个炸♥弹♥
how come it hasn't gone off yet?
为什么现在还没爆♥炸♥
Because if he sets it off now,
那是因为 如果他现在引爆♥炸♥弹
he'll trigger a state-wide lockdown.
将引发全州一级防范禁闭
He's trying to get out.
他正想方设法逃出去
The device is on a timer or set to detonate remotely.
可能是个定时炸♥弹♥ 或者可以从远处引爆
Either way, he's gonna get out of the area first.
不管是哪种 他都要先从这逃出去
In the meantime, we have a serious public safety issue
同时 我们面临着严重的公共安全问题
and we need a plan.
需要拟定计划
We have to evacuate the hospital.
我们必须疏散整个医院
We can't. You have surgeries going on,
不行 还有手术在进行中
patients that can't be moved.
还有不能走动的病人
Plus if word about a bomb gets out, it would cause panic.
更何况如果听说有炸♥弹♥ 会造成恐慌
And if he sees that, he might set off the device.
如果他发现了 可能会引爆
We need to evacuate as many people as we can quietly.
我们要尽可能地悄然疏散人群
We need to come up with a cover story.
需要一个掩护的理由
Okay, uh, what if we say there's a problem
如果我们说
with the ventilation system?
通风系统故障了呢
We're worried about Legionnaire's disease.
我们担心有军团病
I think it'd work. I'll get on it.
我觉得可行 我去布置
Okay, great.
很好
Hey, we got a hit on the BOLO.
协查令有消息了
Zev picked up a rental car
泽夫租了一辆车
and State Police just pulled him over.
州警刚刚拦下他
We got live video here. They're a mile from the hospital.
这里有实时录像 离医院大约一公里
Sir, put both handsout the window slowly.
先生 慢慢把双手举出车窗
Contact state police.
告诉州警
Tell them not to let him touch his cell phone.
不要让他碰手♥机♥
If he dials, he could set off the bomb.
如果他打电♥话♥ 可能会引爆♥炸♥弹
Let me see your hands!
举起双手
Show me your hands!
举起手来
He's got a weapon!
他有武器
Here in the parking garage.
在停车场这里
This here? This is a major load bearing piling.
这里 这是主承重桩
If he wanted to bring down the hospital,
如果他想炸毁医院
where would he put the device? That's all we need to know.
他会把炸♥弹♥放在哪 我们只需要知道这个
I'm working on it.
我正在分♥析♥
Where is he? Right here.
他在哪 在那
Get out.
出去
FBI, I'm gonna need a minute.
联邦调查局 我要跟他谈谈
You can't have one. He's wounded, he needs treatment.
不行 他受伤了 需要治疗
Get out!
出去
Do you know what hospital you're in, Zev?
你知道你在什么医院吗 泽夫
Yeah, that one.
对 就是那个
So unless you wanna die in here,
除非你想死在这
you tell me where the bomb is now.
否则现在就告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪
They didn't find a cell phone so they know it's on a timer.
他们没找到手♥机♥ 所以是个定时炸♥弹♥
Where is it? How much time is left?
它在哪 还剩多久
None.
没有
None for you, none for me, none for El-Masri.
对你 对我 对马斯里都没有
You're gonna die for nothing.
你要白白地死了
We moved El-Masri. He isn't even here anymore
我们转移了马斯里 他不在这
So tell me where the bomb is.
告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪
Where is it?
在哪
You're lying.
你说谎
You know how many people are in this hospital? Huh?
你知道这家医院有多少人吗
It's over, Zev. Where is the bomb?
结束了 泽夫 炸♥弹♥在哪
Tell me where it is!
告诉我它在哪
I've learned two things are necessary
为了得到真♥相♥
for extracting the truth...
有两样是必须的...
time and ruthlessness.
时间和无情
You have neither.
你都不具备
I'm not so sure.
我可不确定
Where is it?
它在哪
OA, the engineer thinks he knows where the bomb is.
OA 工程师分♥析♥出炸♥弹♥的可能位置了
He thinks it may be set to take out one
他认为应该是准备炸掉
of these structural pillars. Yeah, but which one?
一个构造柱 是哪根呢
He wasn't sure. Bet it's the one
他不确定 我猜是
all the way at the end. Why do you say that?
尽头的那一个 为什么
Well, the hospital's built on a slope
医院的地基
that descends to the west, right?
是向西侧倾斜的对吗
I don't know. Is it? Yeah, it is.
我不知道 是吗 是
And that one is furthest west.
那根是最西面的
So destroying it increases the chance that the building
所以炸那根会增加
collapses and topples over.
建筑倒塌的可能性
Gravity at work.
重力的实际应用
Yeah, just... easy.
好... 慢点
We're gonna need a bomb tech. Carla!
叫爆破小组的人过来 卡拉
Yeah?
好
We got it.
我们找到了
Well, do you think you can disarm this?
你觉得可以拆除吗
Let me see what I can do.
我看看情况
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表