等会见
Hailey's sister?
黑利的妹妹呢
Not one of ours. What about the raids?
这几个不是 别♥墅♥里搜出什么了吗
Dana said the townhouses were empty.
丹娜说房♥子是空的
So Tsarko's our only chance at finding Brooke
所以想找到布鲁克和其他女孩
and those other girls.
就只能靠特沙柯了
ERT found sand on Tsarko's tires.
痕迹检验部门在特沙柯的轮胎上发现了沙子
Hailey said that they'd taken them to a beach house.
黑利说被带到一个海边的别♥墅♥
It took the girls less than two hours to show up, so...
他们开了快两个小时才过来
So a beach in Jersey or Long Island.
那应该是在泽西岛或者长岛
Long Island.
长岛
We just got the E-ZPass data from Tsarko's sedan.
我们在特沙柯的车上找到了行驶记录
Hit on the Triborough moving westward.
经过三区大桥一路向西来的
Thank you. Jubal.
谢谢 尤巴尔
Tell SWAT it's gonna be Long Island.
让特警队去长岛
Prepare to deploy.
准备部署
Maggie, you and OA gear up and go with SWAT.
麦姬 你和OA跟特警队一起行动
You're going in.
你要去审讯
Because Tsarko thinks women are weak and inferior.
因为特沙柯认为女性懦弱且低劣
He'll be vulnerable. He'll be off his guard.
他会有破绽 会放松警惕
You disapprove?
你不同意吗
Absolutely not. Good.
当然不是 那就好
Because I'm not going in. You are.
因为不是我去 而是你去
Everything you just said about why he'd respond to me
你说的 他对我抱持的态度
applies to you.
也适用于你
Except that with your eye,
此外 你眼睛的伤
he'll be even cockier.
会让他更得意忘形
Right, and as a sadist
没错 作为一个施虐狂
the pain he's inflicted on me...
他在我身上施加的痛苦
will turn him on.
让他兴奋
Also to your advantage.
也是你的优势
Okay.
好吧
You got this.
你能行的
I just need a minute.
我需要缓一下
Looks painful.
看起来很痛
Is it painful?
痛吗
Hurts a lot.
特别痛
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Got nothing to say to you.
我没什么要交代的
It's your thing, isn't it?
你就喜欢这个 不是吗
You like to cause pain.
你喜欢让别人痛苦
That's not what drives you...
这不是驱使你的动力
is it?
对吧
What drives you...
动力是...
What really gets you off...
真正让你解脱的
Is experiencing their suffering.
是眼看他们受苦
It makes you feel like a man.
让你觉得自己是个男人
A real man.
真正的男人
You know, powerful, dominant.
强大 有主宰力
Invincible.
无敌
That's why you chose that spot to bury the girls.
所以你选择那个地方埋那些姑娘
The ones that you...
那些你欺辱的
punished.
姑娘们
So you could sit on your balcony,
如此 你可以坐在阳台上
and you'd look out over the field...
放眼望去
and savor every memory.
品味每一段回忆
Plunging the knife in and out, like, what...
你在每个姑娘身上
30 times in each girl?
反复捅了三十多刀
But you messed up.
但你搞砸了
You got too excited,
你太兴奋了
and you raped this last girl in the parking lot
这次的姑娘 还没到你的作案地
before you got to the disposal site.
你就在停车场强♥奸♥了她
We know this because we have it on security cameras.
我们在监控录像上看到了
You lie.
你胡说
I never stopped in the parking lot.
我从未停在停车场
I've got nothing to say to you.
我和你无话可说
The parking lot.
停车场
We both know I made that part up.
你我都清楚这段是我编的
But the rest of it was all fact,
但其他的却是事实
because you just sat there and listened and smiled.
因为你只是坐在那儿笑而不语
But the second I said something that was a lie, you flagged it.
我编了一段故事 你就有激烈的反应了
We have it on video.
都录下了
And to a jury, that's as good
对陪审团来说
as you laying it all out for me.
就像是你都交代了一样
Take me back to my cell.
带我回监牢里
Mm, you sure?
你确定吗
Considering that my affidavit will be read
鉴于我的证词会在
in the arraignment,
传讯上宣读
and the media loves serial killers...
媒体又喜欢报道连环凶手...
What are you saying?
你什么意思
Whether the lawyer Roscha sends tells him
不管是罗沙的律师告诉他的
or he sees it on the news,
还是他从新闻上看到的
Roscha's gonna find out you're a sexual deviant.
他都会发现你是个性变♥态♥
He's gonna love hearing about that.
他会喜欢这种说法的
How he lost all his townhouses, and his girls,
他就是这么损失了所有的别♥墅♥
his money...
姑娘和钱
All because you are a sexual deviant.
全都因为你是个性变♥态♥
You're a dead man.
你死定了
I need to be in protective custody.
我要求保护性监禁
Start with where the girls are.
先说说姑娘们都在哪儿
I have eyes on two adult males.
看到两名成年男性
Ground level.
在一层
They're both armed.
都持有武器
Alpha team, move to your Phase Line Green
一队 调整到你们的战术分界线
and execute when ready.
做好狙杀准备
We're blown. All teams go.
我们暴露了 所有小队 行动
Clear!
安全
Go, go.
上 上
We're clear!
都安全了
Clear!
安全
OA!
OA
Stay back!
退后
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Why?
没事 为什么这么问
Ma'am, we got somebody else upstairs.
长官 楼上也发现了一些人
I'll go.
我上去
Find Brooke.
找到布鲁克
Sure. I'll take her.
好的 我带着她
Come on.
走吧
Brooke?
布鲁克吗
It's okay.
没事了
Hailey sent me to find you.
黑利让我来找你的
Guess they liked him better as a serial killer.
我猜他们更希望他是连环杀手
He still is.
他就是
He just found the perfect job to hide it.
只不过找到了隐藏的方法罢了
I don't get it. Press sensationalizes
我不明白 连环杀手就是轰动新闻
serial killers, but ignores sex trafficking.
性♥交♥易就被忽视
50 people a year get attacked by sharks,
每年有五十人被鲨鱼袭击
300,000 get attacked by dogs.
三十万人被狗攻击
Yet, every year, what do we have?
哪个见报了
"Shark Week." People choose to fear
"鲨鱼周" 人们选择
the improbable over the possible.
畏惧不可能之事
You go to sleep at night,
晚上睡觉的时候
do you think about the chance... That's remote...
扯远了... 你考虑过
Of being attacked by a serial killer...
可能被连环杀手袭击
Or that it's twelve times more likely
还是更有可能
the person sleeping next to you would murder you?
被你枕边人谋害
Night.
晚安
I guess that was rhetorical?
她在夸张吧
Thanks for having my back.
谢谢你支持我
Stairwell and the beach house.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表