There were some questionable electrical problems
酒店里的电路出了点问题
at the hotel and my daughter smelled a rat.
我女儿觉得有点不对劲
I just like to be cautious.
我觉得谨慎为好
That's why I hate doing business in the U.S.
所以我讨厌在美国干活
There's too much law enforcement.
太多法律约束
I triple looped the area around the pickup location.
我在接人处周围绕了三圈
If there was a police presence, I would have spotted it
如果有警♥察♥在 我一定发现了
and we never would have gotten in your car.
我们就不会坐进你的车了
It looks like they're heading to Red Hook.
感觉他们要去红钩
The port?
那个港口吗
Makes sense if you want to hide a container.
如果你想藏一个集装箱的话 选址很合理
Or pay port security to look the other way.
或者买♥♥通港口安保让他们看别处
I'll roll Maggie and SWAT.
我通知麦姬和特警队
What's that?
那是什么
Is it some kind of key code?
某种关键代码吗
Kristen, can you work your magic?
克里斯汀 能展现下你的魔法吗
On it.
马上
You've brought payment, I trust.
我相信你们带好钱了吧
Ready to transfer as soon as I confirm
一旦确认货没问题
the Javelins are here.
就可以转账
They're on the Buttermilk Channel side
他们在靠近江口港湾的
near the harbor estuary.
帕特米尔克海峡那边
We're tracking them from a burner phone
我们正通过连接到红钩信♥号♥♥塔的
connected to a cell tower in Red Hook.
一次性手♥机♥追踪他们
We're seven minutes out.
七分钟后到
Jubal. Yeah, go.
尤巴尔 是 出发
We can't decrypt the message, but we know where it was sent.
我们无法破解这条消息 但能知道信息源
Where?
是哪
One of the Zetas burner phones off MI5's list.
军情五处查到的泽塔斯的一次性手♥机♥之一
What?
什么
Ari Vickers is working directly with the Zetas?
阿里·维克斯直接给泽塔斯干活吗
Undercut her old man.
削弱她父亲
She sent 14 texts to them over the last two days.
过去两天她给他们发了十四条消息
Maybe she didn't know where the missiles were exactly,
可能她不知道导弹具体在哪里
so she needed her father to lead her to them.
所以她需要她父亲带她去
She's usurping him.
她想夺位
Maggie, the daughter has undercut the father.
麦姬 女儿在暗中破坏父亲
Ari Vickers is selling the missiles to the Zetas.
阿里·维克斯想把导弹卖♥♥给泽塔斯
Okay, you need to step on it.
好的 追着这条线索
How are we looking?
看起来怎么样
Authentic.
很可靠
We're good.
没问题
There's 50 identical cases in the container.
集装箱里有五十个同样的箱子
You're welcome to pull them all out.
你们可以都拿出来
That's unnecessary.
没必要
As it was arranged, that truck is at your disposal.
我安排好了 卡车你随意用
My men have been told to let it go.
已经告诉我的人 可以放卡车走
You'll follow us out and make sure that clears?
你们会跟着我们出去确保安全吗
Whatever you need.
随你们需要
200 million, then.
那就两亿
That was the agreed-upon price.
这是说好的
I'll make the transfer.
我会转账的
Too low.
太低了
What's that?
什么
They're worth more than that.
它们值更多钱
Remember the Armorer's Faith? Of course.
还记得军♥火♥商的信仰吗 当然
To break the faith is to take a side.
打破信仰就是站队
You taught me that.
你教我的
You drilled it into me, then you took a lower price.
你把它深埋于我的心中 又接受了低价
What are you saying?
你在说什么
The Zetas paid more.
泽塔斯付的更多
What did you do?
你做了什么
What you taught me.
你教我的
Where you hit? Upper thigh.
你伤到哪了 大腿上部
We're exposed.
我们暴露了
How many? Too many.
有多少 太多了
Move, move, move, move.
走走走
Follow me. Follow me.
跟着我 跟着我
Show me your hands!
举起手来
Hands up.
举起来
Get out.
出来
Stay. She's clean.
待命 她搞定了
Put her in the back. Yes, ma'am.
把她关到后面 是 长官
Let's go.
走
Gunshot wound to the upper thigh.
大腿上部有枪伤
We need to roll an ambulance to the B terminal in Red Hook.
叫辆救护车到红钩的二号♥码头
Clear back here!
后面安全了
Warehouse is clear, sir.
仓库安全了 长官
We got 'em on thermals. North side clear.
发现他们在热力罐这边 北部安全
Hey, you guys okay?
你们还好吗
He never quit.
他从不放弃
Even when the mission went sideways, he never quit.
就算任务情势变差 她他也从不放弃
Yeah, well, you taught me that.
是啊 你教我的
Call of shots fired. You guys all right?
报告说有枪声 你们还好吗
We have additional units en route.
我们还有其他分队在路上
Okay, could I have everybody's attention?
好的 大家能注意听一下吗
I just hung up with the director
我刚和局长通过电♥话♥
who called to congratulate everyone on a job well done.
他说我们做得好
And OA, he said the world is a lot safer today
还有OA 他说因为你的努力
because of your efforts.
世界现在变得安全多了
Okay, everybody go home. Get out of here.
好了 大家都回家 离开这
If I see you in the next 72 hours,
如果让我下来三天内见到你们
I'm gonna have you arrested.
就逮捕你们
Starls said SIU is buying if we wanna head
斯塔尔斯说如果我们去麦克索雷那
over to McSoreley's. I gotta take a rain check.
局里可以买♥♥单 我下次再去吧
What? Are you sure?
什么 你确定吗
It's not every day that we have carte blanche
不是每天都有联邦
on a federal credit card.
给我们付帐的
Yeah, you go ahead.
是啊 你去吧
I got an errand to run. All right.
我有事要办 好吧
Really proud of you.
真为你自豪
Are you gonna walk again?
你还能再走路吗
Uh, they tell me I'll be running a marathon come spring.
他们说明年春天我能跑马拉松
I bet.
我猜也是
I'm sorry.
对不起
The way I treated you wasn't right.
我以前对待你的方式不对
It worked.
但有效
You made me into the undercover agent I am.
你让我成为了现在的卧底
It's not true.
不是的
You had it in you.
你本来就是
Way before I came along.
我出现之前就是
And I would hate to think what the Bureau would be
我不愿去想如果你辞职
if you'd have quit. I wanted to.
局里会变成什么样 我想过
I almost did.
差点就辞了
And then I decided I wasn't
然后我决定
gonna give you the satisfaction.
不能让你满意
Glad you're a stronger man
很高兴你比教你的人
than the one who was teaching you.
更坚强
Would you consider
你愿意
letting some other people know that it is possible
告诉其他人 从那里
to get from there
到你现在的位置
to where you sit?
是可能的吗
At Quantico, undercover training
在匡蒂科 卧底培训
is the most rigorous challenge you will face.
是你面临的最艰难挑战
What we teach you here will not only save your life
我们现在这里教你的东西不仅能
and your partner's life,
救你和你搭档的生命
but also thousands of American lives.
还有上千美国人的生命
There is no more dangerous
没有比联邦调查局
nor important facet of the FBI.
更危险和重要的方面了
If you're in this class,
如果你在这个教室里
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表