Can you drop me off at the subway?
你能送我到地铁站吗
I just got another text. I gotta check on Juan.
我又收到了一条短♥信♥ 得去看看胡安
Uh, yeah.
好啊
I'm sorry to bring you into all this,
我真的很抱歉让你卷入这些
but I'm just in a jam.
但我真的走投无路了
My mom's cancer kicked up again.
我妈妈的癌症又复发了
Um, I'm sorry to hear that...
很抱歉听到...
She's okay, for now,
她暂时没事
but she needs medicine.
但她需要吃药
Some sort of new chemo pill,
什么化疗的药
but her insurance got canceled three months ago
但就因为生病 她的医疗保险
'cause she got sick. She had to stop working.
三个月前被取消了 她也不能工作了
How can I help?
我怎么能帮到你
I hate to ask you again, but...
我不想再向你要钱的 但是...
It's okay. Just name a number.
没关系的 说个数字吧
Two grand? Yeah. You got it.
两千可以吗 嗯 好的
You're a good friend, Omar.
你真的是个好朋友 奥马
So I've been trying to pull video footage
我一直在调取监控录像
of any yellow cabs near the location of the stolen van
想看有没有黄色出租车在凌晨两点左右
around 2:00 a.m., but I struck out.
出现在遗弃货车附近 但是没找到
There are no cameras in the area,
那附近根本就没有监控摄像头
so I shifted gears and I looked for yellow cabs
所以我换了个方向 找奥克罗被闷死的时间段
near St. Ann's around the time Okoro was suffocated.
出现在圣安医院附近的黄色出租车
Found this.
找到了这个
Yeah, all right.
嗯 很好
Can't really make out his face.
看不清他的脸
No, but I got a really good look at his license plate.
但是车牌号♥很清楚
Oh, great. Oh, good.
太好了 很好
His name is... Morris Kalu.
他叫... 莫里斯·卡路
That's my... my friend.
那是...那是我朋友
It doesn't make any sense. Morris is a good man.
这不可能 莫里斯是个好人
He's had his issues, but he's worked very hard
他是有些问题 但他现在很努力地
to do better, to... to move forward.
在当一个好人 向前看
How exactly do you know this man?
你对这个人到底了解多少
I'm his sponsor. He's an addict.
我是他的担♥保♥人 他是个瘾君子
Oh. Yeah.
哦 好吧
I didn't know that.
我不知道
Ah, it's okay. He's very open
没事 他挺愿意
about his recovery.
说他戒毒的事
Was Morris ever part of this gang, the White Horses?
莫里斯以前是这个白马帮的成员吗
Yeah, yes. When he was younger,
是的 他再年轻一点的时候
he sold dope on the streets for a few years.
在黑市上卖♥♥毒品来着
Then he got addicted and he started stealing,
然后他上瘾了 就开始偷东西
did some time. I met him at a meeting
做过一段时间 两年前
two years ago.
我在一个戒毒会认识他的
He was...
他当时...
remorseful. He was honest.
特别后悔 很诚实
We started talking.
我们就开始聊天
Well, I became his sponsor, so...
我就成为了他的担♥保♥人...
Is it possible he started dealing again
有没有可能他又开始
for the White Horses?
为白马帮做事了呢
Maybe...
也许吧...
But I doubt it.
但我不觉得
I'm... I see him pretty regularly,
我... 我经常见他
and, uh, there's no evidence
也没有任何证据
of any kind of illegal activity.
显示出他有任何非法行动
But if there was,
但如果有的话
If there was,
如果有
then I screwed up.
那是我搞砸了
I'll talk to him.
我会跟他谈
You'll talk to him as a suspect.
你要把他当作一个嫌疑犯
Yeah. Oh, yeah, as a suspect.
嗯 嗯 当成嫌疑犯
Right here is fine.
就在这聊
Yo, what's up?
怎么了
You look upset.
你看上去很烦恼
I need to ask you some questions,
我要问你一些问题
and just so we're clear,
先说清楚
I'm asking you as an FBI agent, not your sponsor.
我以联邦调查局探员的身份问你 不是担♥保♥人
Oh, okay.
好吧
Okay.
好
So...
那么...
Are you carrying a gun?
你还带着枪呢
I'm a cab driver in New York City.
我是纽约市的出租司机
What you expect? And you got a license for it.
不然怎么做 你有许可证吗
No. I-I... no.
不 我没有
Really, Mo?
真的吗 莫
What are you thinking, man?
你想什么呢
A nine-mil?
9毫米口径的
You're carrying a nine-mil.
你带的是9毫米口径
Yo, man, what are you...
伙计 你到底在...
I need... I need to take you in
我需要...我得把你带回局里
and ask you some more questions.
问你一些问题
What I need you to do is turn around,
请你转过身
put your hands behind your back.
把手放在背后
Yo, what are you talking... Mo.
你到底在说什么... 莫
Please.
拜托
Are you serious right now?
你是认真的吗
Sorry, man.
抱歉了 兄弟
Look, Morris,
听着 莫里斯
if you're using again and you got caught up in something,
如果你又开始吸毒 或者卷入了什么事
just lay it out for me and I'll do what I can.
坦白给我 我可以帮助你的
I'm not using.
我没有吸毒
Okay, good.
那就好
I need to tell me where you were two nights ago at 11:00 p.M.
我需要知道你两天前 夜里十一点在什么地方
W-what's going on, man?
发生什么了
What do you think I've done?
你以为我做了什么
I'm gonna cut through all the cop crap.
我没有用那些警♥察♥的套路
I'm gonna come at you straight,
都跟你直说了
and I appreciate you doing the same.
我希望你也能这样做
Are you working for the White Horses again?
你是不是又在给白马帮做事了
Are the involved in the smuggling operation,
是不是又在做毒品走私了
the murders? What are you talking about?
杀人了 你在说什么
We have video
我们的监控录像拍到
of someone who looks like you
一个很像你的人
near St. Ann's hospital
在奥克罗被杀之后几分钟
minutes after Okoro was killed.
在圣安医院附近
O-Okoro? St. Ann's?
奥克罗 圣安医院
Yeah.
是的
I haven't been in that part of town in months.
我已经几个月没去过那片了
Okay.
好的
Is that your cab?
那是你的出租车吗
Yeah.
是的
That's mine, and I worked my ass off
那是我的 我每天早出晚归
to buy that cab, too, but I did it...
才买♥♥下的 但我是...
by working hard, not by moving drugs.
通过自己努力买♥♥的 绝不是运毒
Are you positive? Did you look at the license plate number?
你确定吗 你认真看车牌照了吗
Yes, I'm positive!
对啊 我确定
Then where were you two nights ago at 11:00 p.M.?
那前天晚上十一点你在哪
At home.
在家
Can anyone verify that?
有人能证明吗
No. I was alone,
没有 我一个人
and why do you keep asking about two nights ago?
你为什么不停地问前天晚上的事
Two men were killed...
有两人被杀了
a diplomat and his driver...
一个外交官和他的司机
and they were shot with nine-millimeters,
被九毫米手♥枪♥射杀
and there is evidence to suggest
且有证据表明
the killer was using a yellow cab, and this...
杀手开着一辆黄色出租车 而这辆车...
Is you,
是你
a block from St. Ann's, getting into your cab.
圣安医院一街区外 坐上了你的出租车
No, no. That... that's not me.
不 不 那... 那不是我
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表