He's at the waterfront.
他在滨水区
Maggie, circle the wagons.
麦姬 锁定这辆车
Copy that. We're approaching now.
收到 我们现在就过去
It's still warm, couldn't have gotten far,
发动机还是热的 不可能跑太远
five, maybe six blocks.
大概离这儿五六个街区
All right, this is our suspect.
各位 这就是嫌犯
NYPD.
纽约市警♥察♥局
Yes, ma'am. We need a cordon of eight blocks.
收到 女士 警戒附近八个街区
Affirmative. No one in or out.
收到 禁止任何人出入
Agents, canvass on foot, let's go.
各位探员 请仔细检查 开始行动
OA.
OA
Don't move.
不许动
Hey, FBI.
联邦调查局
Put your hands up, get against the wall now.
举起手来 靠墙站立
You're under arrest. For what?
你被逮捕了 我犯了什么罪
For domestic terrorism, murder, conspiracy to commit murder,
国内恐怖行动 杀人 蓄意谋杀
but I'm sure the U.S. Attorney's Office
不过我相信检察院
can think of plenty more charges too.
还会找到一堆其它罪名的
We found Styrofoam plates and gasoline
我们在你的公♥寓♥找到了泡沫塑料盘
in your apartment.
和汽油
There's no law against owning Styrofoam and gasoline.
没有法律规定民众不能拥有泡沫塑料和汽油吧
No, there's not, but there is one against making
确实没有 但有法律禁止制♥造♥
and detonating napalm bombs.
并引爆燃♥烧♥弹♥
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么鬼话呢
You killed Nathaniel Bain.
是你杀了纳撒尼尔·贝恩
I killed no one,
我不是凶手
my follower did, Connor Whitman.
是我的追随者康纳·惠特曼做的
He's actions have nothing to do with me.
他的行为与我无关
Sure they do, it's called conspiracy.
当然有关系 这叫做共谋
These young men and women idolize me.
这些青年男女视我为偶像
No, you know what? They, uh, they revere me.
你知道吗 他们崇拜我
They live to fulfill my vision and dreams,
以实现我的愿景与梦想为使命
but what they do and how they do it, that's on them.
但他们做什么 怎么做 是他们的事
Sound familiar to you?
这些话听着耳熟不
You're like Osama bin Laden,
你就像奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
and Connor Whitman and all the other New Dawners,
而康纳·惠特曼和其他崭新黎明的成员
they're like your jihadists?
就像是你的圣♥战♥徒
Is that what you're saying?
你是这意思吗
Your words, not mine.
这是你说的 与我无关
OA.
OA
You need to see his phone.
你得看下他的手♥机♥
We've been going through it, and he got a text from Heather
我们检查了里面内容 有条信息来自希瑟
20 minutes ago saying she and a new recruit
二十分钟前发来的 说她和一名新人
were on their way to fulfill the next great mission.
要去完成下一个伟大的使命了
Did she say where they were going, what their target is?
她有说要去哪 目标是什么吗
No, but she sent a picture of the new recruit.
没有 但是她发了一张新人的照片
Where are they?
她们在哪
Where's the bomb?
炸♥弹♥在哪
Where are they? OA.
她们在哪 OA
Where are they? What's going on?
她们在哪 发生什么事了
Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she? OA, back off.
她在哪 OA 退后
You have three seconds.
给你三秒钟
Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉 借过
# Amazing grace #
# 奇异恩典 #
# How sweet... #
# 多么甜蜜 #
OA, to the right.
OA 看右边
Excuse me.
借过
Stand back.
退后
Heather, I'm Agent Zidan, that's my little sister.
希瑟 我是齐丹探员 你旁边是我妹妹
Please don't do anything stupid.
请不要做傻事
You activate that phone, you, me,
一旦激活了那手♥机♥ 你 我
and 300 innocent people go up in flames.
还有三百条无辜生命都会灰飞烟灭
These people aren't innocent,
这些人并不无辜
they preach hate and venom.
他们宣扬仇恨与丑恶
That's their right,
这是他们的权利
just like it's yours to speak against it.
就像你有权反对它一样
"Flowing brooks, so longs my soul for you, o God."
"上帝啊 我的心渴慕你 好象鹿渴慕溪水"
Now as we gather here today...
今日我们汇聚于此
Napalm's in the casket, isn't it?
燃♥烧♥弹♥就在棺材里 对吧
You bypass security, nobody checks it.
你避开了安检 没人会检查它
Just stop.
闭嘴
It's time to take action.
是时候采取行动了
It's us or them.
你死我活
No. You're wrong.
不 你错了
It's us and them.
应是你我共存
That's what this country is all about.
这是我们国家的意义所在
Being able to be different.
允许众人各有不同
Being able to disagree.
允许彼此互有分歧
Just hand me the phone, okay?
把手♥机♥给我 好吗
Before you do something you can't walk back.
人一旦做了傻事可就不能回头了
Look, Heather, right now you're just a college kid
希瑟 现在你只是一名带着手♥机♥的
with a phone.
大学生
No one's been hurt. No one's been injured.
没人受伤 没人遇害
We need to make a point.
我们得给他们颜色瞧瞧
Bain's loyalists need to suffer.
是贝恩的追随者活该
And what about the 300 other people in here, huh?
那另外三百条在此地的生命呢
The wives,
那些妻子
the children, you?
那些孩子 还有你自己
No, he...
不 他...
he said it... it would just be the leaders in the first row.
他说... 只有第一排的领头之人会出事
And you believed him.
你真信了
Professor Will is a liar.
威尔教授就是个骗子
And he's a coward.
是个混账
He's using you, Heather.
他在利用你 希瑟
But he doesn't care what happens to you or the other students.
他根本不在乎你还有其他同学的命
No. He's a great man. A brave man.
不 他很伟大 他很勇敢
Then why isn't he here?
那他自己为什么不在这
Just hand me the phone, Heather, please.
把手♥机♥给我 希瑟 拜托了
Don't blow your life up over this.
别把自己的命糟蹋在这里
Don't blow it up over him, Heather.
别因为他毁了你自己 希瑟
He's not worth it, I promise you.
他不配 我向你保证
Please.
拜托了
You okay?
你还好吗
Please don't be mad at me.
别生我的气
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm an idiot. No. You're not.
我就是个笨蛋 不 你不是
You're a hero.
你是一个英雄
You helped save a lot of lives up there.
你救了这里很多人的命
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really.
当然是真的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表