Spending two years taking care of that baby
花两年时间照顾这个孩子
just to set this up?
就为了这个
99 times out of 100,
百分之九十九的绑♥架♥
kids are taken by someone they know.
是熟人作案
And no one had better access.
而她最容易得手
Look, I don't want to be disrespectful.
听着 我不想无礼
Just ask what you have to ask.
你该问什么就问吧
Is there anything going on in your life
最近有没有发生什么
that could cause problems?
有麻烦的事情
Such as?
比如
Gambling, debts, affairs?
赌博 负债 婚外情
We don't have those kinds of issues.
没有这些事
Are you sure you'd know?
你确定吗
My life with Gary is good.
我和盖里一切都很好
His career,
他的事业
Gracie, it's all we wanted.
格蕾西 都正合我们心意
Oh, is that why you're...
你们是因为这个...
you're talking to us separately.
才跟我们分别谈话的吗
We can cover more ground that way.
这样能了解更全面
Hopefully get closer to a motive.
希望能发现犯罪动机
But isn't the motive money?
动机不是钱吗
They want the money.
他们想要钱
But they also called your husband a liar.
但也说你丈夫是骗子
That's personal.
这是私人恩怨
Who would do that?
有谁会这样
I get called worse every day.
我每天都会被骂
That's politics.
这就是政♥治♥
Have you received any threats?
有被威胁过吗
Sure.
有
Like every other senator.
所有参议员都有
But...
但...
they get checked out.
都检查过了
Could this be from someone in your life before politics?
你从政之前认识的人呢
Your business?
你的生意
Well, I sold my construction company
我决定参政的时候
when I decided to run for office, so...
就卖♥♥掉了我的建筑公♥司♥
Construction's a rough industry.
建筑业很艰苦
You mean corrupt?
你是说腐♥败♥吧
I'm not making judgments.
我不想评判
Just looking for answers.
只是想找出事因
Any bad blood with you and former partners,
和你以前的搭档 竞争者
competitors, fired employees?
或者辞退的员工间有什么矛盾吗
From six years ago?
那是六年前了
You've moved on.
你向前看了
It does not mean everyone else has.
不代表别人也放下了
Agent Zidan, I...
齐丹探员...
I wish I could point at an enemy.
我也希望能指出一个敌人
But I don't know
但我不知道
who would do this.
会是谁
Yeah, okay.
好 知道了
Hey, get whatever you can find on the senator.
看看能查到参议员什么信息
He would have been well-vetted as a candidate.
作为竞选人他应该被彻查过了
But we can go back through
不过可以调出
every form he filed, to press coverage...
他填过的表格和新闻报道
Also, check with
顺便问问
the Public Integrity Section at Justice.
廉政公署律政司
See if they've got any open investigations into the senator.
有没有针对议员开展过调查
Can I go to Dana if I get pushback?
如果他们拒绝合作我可以去找丹娜吗
You can go to anyone for any of this.
你找谁都行
And pull in as many other analysts as you need.
需要多少分♥析♥员都调给你
We're on a clock.
时间紧迫
What if we pay the money?
如果我们付钱会怎样
FBI policy is not to advise
联邦调查局不能
people whether or not to pay ransom.
给你付不付赎金的建议
But what do you think?
你觉得呢
If you do, there's no guarantee
如果付了 也不能保证
that they'll return Gracie safely.
他们会把格蕾西安然无恙地送回来
But if you don't... There's no way we get her back.
但如果不付... 她一定回不来
We just can't predict what the kidnappers might do.
绑匪的行动不可预测
We'll pay.
我们付
Okay.
好吧
$100 million.
一亿美元
I'm assuming you'll have to liquidate some assets.
你可能得清理些资产了
I can do it quickly.
我能很快凑齐
I don't care how much it costs.
我不在乎要花多少钱
I just want Gracie back.
我只想让格蕾西回来
I pulled down and cleaned up the security footage.
我下载整理了安保录像
It's ready.
准备好了
It's... it's better if we watch it first.
最好...让我们先看
We've got this.
交给我们吧
The Lynches had the yard covered from every angle.
林奇家的摄像头覆盖了整个院子
The van blocks the exit and the visual from the street.
厢车挡住了出口和街道的视线
The kid and the nanny were grabbed fast.
孩子和保姆被迅速掳走
These guys are not amateurs.
他们是专业的
Did we get anything off the van?
厢车有什么线索吗
Plates were stolen.
车牌被偷了
Put out a BOLO on the van.
对厢车发布了通缉
Whoa, can you rewind that back?
能回放下吗
As soon as the gate was open the van was in.
大门一打开 卡车就到了
The kidnappers had to know
绑匪们肯定清楚
exactly when the baby was going for a walk.
孩子什么时候出去散步
Except that Gracie doesn't have a set routine.
但格蕾西的散步时间不固定
Canvas didn't ID anybody sitting
坎瓦斯说今早
outside of the house this morning.
房♥外并没有人
The timing was perfect.
时机很完美
Same with the ransom email.
和那封索赎邮件一样
It hit right when the Lynches got into Gracie's room
正好在林奇夫妇进入格蕾西的房♥间
and saw that she was missing.
并发现她失踪了的时候
The kidnappers weren't watching the house
劫匪们没从外部监视房♥子
from the outside; they were watching it from the inside.
他们在内部监视
So you can track all the
你能用这个追踪
signals going out of the house with this?
所有从房♥子里发出来的信♥号♥♥吗
Even you could do that part.
用这个你都能做到
The trick is accessing the signal and reversing it
用这个截获信♥号♥♥然后重现影像
so we can see what the kidnappers saw.
我们就能看到劫匪看到的画面了
POV looks like it's from the wall
好像是从门对面的
opposite the door.
那堵墙上来的
We have to assume they're still watching.
他们可能还在监视
Okay, so how do we get in there without being seen?
那我们怎么进屋还不被他们发现呢
Can you knock the feed offline?
你能把监视器的网断了吗
Your Wi-Fi ever go down?
你家的Wi-Fi断过吗
So does the Lynches'.
他们家的也会
Camera jammer.
装个干♥扰♥器♥
Don't move the camera.
别动摄像机
I'll un-jam the signal when you're done.
你们结束了我会重启信♥号♥♥
You're on. Make it quick.
开始吧 动作快点
1 pm. Three hours in.
下午一点 三小时了
I know.
我知道
You got a gut feeling here?
你有什么想法吗
No.
没有
When I was a cop in Indiana,
我在印第安纳当警♥察♥的时候
I worked a kidnapping with the Bureau.
和局里一起负责了一起绑♥架♥案
It's actually how I ended up here.
其实我就是这样转到联调局的
What happened?
发生了什么
Well, we found the kidnappers in under six hours,
我们在六小时之内找到了绑匪
but the kid was already dead
但被绑♥架♥的小孩已经死了
before they even made the ransom demand.
劫匪都还没要求赎金
The parents had no idea?
孩子家长没预想到吗
None of us did.
我们都没想到
Gut feelings don't matter here.
这种案子直觉没用
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表