Now listen, I'm gonna find it,
我会找到的
but you stay away.
你离远点
Do you understand me?
听明白了吗
Tommy, listen to me, she's dead, okay?
汤姆 听我说 她去世了 好吗
Don't go! Don't go, it's a trap!
别去 别去 那儿是个圈套
Listen, Mom's dead. Tommy!
妈妈死了 汤姆
Don't go!
别去
Tommy!
汤姆
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
He protected me from our father.
他保护我不受父亲伤害
He took the beatings that were meant for me.
他替我挨了那些打
I can't do that to him. Do you understand?
我不能那么对他 你们明白吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Gilman turned his phone off.
吉尔曼把手♥机♥关了
He'll be in the wind.
他又会消失了
Nothing's holding him here anymore.
这没有牵绊他的事儿了
Except he wants his mom to be alive.
除非他想让她母亲活着
We're taking that birthday video.
我们要带走那份生日录像
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Gilman's turning his phone on and off every hour or so.
吉尔曼每个小时会开机再关机
He's heading west.
他朝西去了
We need to be ready, soon as he pings a tower.
我们得准备好 一旦定位到他的信♥号♥♥塔
You hear that, Scorsese? Cut faster.
你听到了没 斯科塞斯 剪快点
Just got the CCTV footage from outside the cemetery.
刚拿到公墓外的监控录像
This is where we needed a Scorsese,
这时候需要斯科塞斯大展身手
to get an angle on that license plate.
找个角度获取车牌号♥
I still can't believe Venutti boned us like that.
我还是无法相信瓦努提就那样摆了我们一道
Blood is thicker.
血浓于水
So is guilt.
且内疚至深
He got the good life, while the brother he loved
他生活美满 而他挚爱的哥哥
got to be a punch bag for their dad.
却不得不成了父亲的出气筒
Can't be here.
不能在这儿
Jess LaCroix.
杰斯·拉克罗西
We're just outside Buffalo. How quick can you get here?
我们就在布法罗外 你们多快能到
And this cold front is showing no sign
冷锋在未来二十四小时之内
of slowing up for the next 24 hours.
没有减缓的迹象
Snow and high winds are expected to sweep
降雪和大风将席卷
through Buffalo and parts of Lewis County
布法罗以及刘易斯县的部分地区
with possible accumulations of six to ten inches.
雪深可能累积六至十英尺
Across the higher terrains...
穿越高地...
Travel will be difficult with this winter weather...
这样的冬日天气会让旅行较为艰难
So make sure you slow down and use caution while driving.
请减速慢行 小心驾驶
And in other news, the city of Fair Haven...
其他新闻 费尔黑文市
Yeah, who's this?
是谁
Tommy.
汤姆
Mom?
妈妈
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, is that... is that really you?
真... 真的是你吗
My Tommy, so sorry.
我的汤姆 对不起
Mom?
妈妈
No, no, no. Mom?
别别 妈妈
Hey, hey, hey, Mom!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
He just pinged a tower.
刚刚定位到一个信♥号♥♥塔
He's heading east.
他朝东去了
He turned around.
他掉头了
He took the bait. Nice work, Agent Crosby.
上钩了 干得漂亮 克罗斯比探员
Agent LaCroix, my team is briefed and ready to deploy.
拉克罗西探员 我的小队已经做好了部署准备
Very good.
非常好
He have a 30-acre farm here with a trained,
范围是六亩大的农场
resourceful, violent character.
他训练有素 多谋且暴♥力♥
Better we find him before he finds us.
最好在他发现我们之前找到他
Mercy's not our business,
不用手下留情
but we'll take him alive if we can.
但尽量活捉
There's no satisfaction for us or for the families
尸体丢在法官面前
in dumping a corpse in front of a judge.
可没办法让我们和他的家人满意
Understood? Understood.
明白吗 明白
Yes, sir. Thank you.
是的 长官 谢谢
Go, move! Move out.
行动 行动
Cutting it close, Agent Bell.
时间紧迫 贝尔探员
Let's go then.
那就走吧
Spotter, status update. Negative... no thermal.
观察员 状态更新 没有热成像
I'm glad Jubal let you come.
很高兴尤巴尔同意你来
Was I supposed to tell him?
我该告诉他吗
It's Gilman.
是吉尔曼
It's him. Let's go.
是他 我们行动
Show me your hands.
举起手来
I said show me your hands.
我说了 举起手
Move towards me. Move towards me.
走过来 走过来
Mr. Venutti...
瓦努提先生
I won't let you kill him.
我不会让你们杀他的
You can't be in here.
你不可以在这儿
Jess?
杰斯
No! I'm not gonna let you hurt him!
不要 我不会让你伤害他的
I got him protected. Get away!
我得保护他 走开
You get away!
你们走开
Easy, easy. It's okay.
放松 放松 没事的
It's okay. It's me, it's me.
没事的 是我
It's okay. Put the gun down.
没事的 把枪放下
Put the gun down. It's okay, it's me.
把枪放下 没关系的 是我
Take your best shot. You earned it.
开枪吧 你应得的
I'm not armed.
我没武器
My gun dropped when I took a header down the stairs.
滚下楼梯时 枪掉了
Tommy, just talk to me. Put the gun down, Tommy.
汤姆 告诉我 把枪放下 汤姆
Tell me what you want. Can't get what I want.
告诉我你想要什么 得不到我想要的了
She's not coming back, is she? She's dead, isn't she?
她不会回来了 她死了 是吗
I told you she was dead.
我告诉过你她死了
No one deserves to go through
不应该再有人承受
what your mother put you through, Tommy.
你母亲让你经历的一切了 汤姆
Nobody. She left me with a lunatic.
不该有人 她把我留给了一个疯子
He did to me everything he wanted to do to her.
他把想对她做的一切都发泄在我身上
But I'm gonna finish it.
但我要终结这一切
This whole miserable family, I'm gonna finish it.
这整个可悲的家庭 我要终结它
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Hey, hey, you tell them to stand down right now!
你告诉他们马上解除戒备
Everybody hold positions!
所有人不要动
Please, please, please, please, please...
拜托 拜托 拜托
Shut up. I'm sorry.
闭嘴 对不起
Shut up.
闭嘴
Come on, Tommy. Look at your kid brother.
汤姆 看看你弟弟
He doesn't want you to get hurt.
他不想让你受伤
I've got no shot on the target.
我无法射中目标
You hear me, brother?
你听到我的话吗 兄弟
If you die, Tommy, who's gonna tell your story?
如果你死了 汤姆 谁来讲诉你的故事
Who's gonna say what your parents did to you?
谁来讲诉你父母对你做的事
If you die here, you're just gonna be remembered
如果你死在这儿了 你会被人们
as a... as a monster, instead of what you are,
当成一个恶魔 而不是
which is a wounded kid alone in the world.
一个孤零零的饱受伤害的孩子
That's as clear to me as the bottles on that shelf.
这就像架子上的瓶子一样显而易见
Got it. I'll make a lateral.
收到 我从侧面行动
Oh, Tommy, listen to him. Okay?
汤姆 听他的 好吗
Don't sell yourself short, Tommy.
别低估自己 汤姆
He wants the shortie.
他想要短枪
I know you regret the situation.
我知道你后悔于现状
I saw the pictures of your kids.
我看到了你孩子的照片
It's okay, it's okay. My kids loved me so much.
没事的 没事的 我孩子那么爱我
I know, Tommy.
我知道 汤姆
Come on, Tommy. What are you thinking?
汤姆 你在想什么
Talk to me! There's no point.
告诉我 没有意义
Nobody ever stands up for me. That's not true, Tommy.
没人为我着想过 不是的 汤姆
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表