So, let me know.
想好了告诉我
Oh, and this offer expires in the 30 seconds
还有 这个提议只在三十秒内有效
it'll take me to refill my coffee cup.
也就是我倒杯咖啡的时间
I don't have his name.
我不知道名字
But I have spy cameras at the gun range.
但是在枪♥械♥店有间谍相机
Footage from Shaw's camera gave us a face.
肖的录像里有他的脸
And facial recognition gives us...
面部识别显示是...
Frederick Patton Kernick.
弗雷德里特·巴顿·科尼克
Did a two year stint in Greenhaven
十九岁时因为使用致命武器
for assault with a deadly weapon when he was 19.
袭击一名美国邮政工人
Roughed up a United States Postal worker.
在格林海文待了两年
He was released at 21 and then disappeared.
二十一岁被释放后就消失了
No job record since '09.
零九年以后就没有工作记录了
Family?
家人呢
Obituary in the "Hudson Register Star"
哈德逊雷吉斯特星报的讣告
in 2008 for the mom.
零八年母亲去世
Dad, Mike Kernick,
父亲 迈克·科尼克
was convicted of tax evasion, resisting arrest,
逃税 拒捕
and murdering a police officer.
杀害警官
Yeah, trial ended two weeks ago.
审判两周前刚结束
Well, there's your flashpoint.
这会是个突破口
Any brothers or sisters?
有兄弟姐妹吗
Two brothers, Samuel and Davis.
两个兄弟 塞缪尔和戴维斯
One sister, Elizabeth.
一个姐姐 伊丽莎白
We draw blanks on the brothers for anything past '09.
这两兄弟零九年之后也没有信息
If mom was the glue holding them together,
也许母亲是家庭纽带
that fell apart after she died.
她死后整个家就散了
They all checked out.
全都离开了家
No addresses, no financials.
没有地址 没有信用记录
Apparently the dad is one of these
显然这位父亲
sovereign nation types.
有强烈的主♥权♥意识
Refused to pay his taxes
拒绝纳税
and when the authorities showed up,
当局找上他时
he told them they better get off his land,
他让他们别踏进他的领土
or he'd start shooting.
不然就开枪
Which apparently he did.
他也确实开枪了
The sister's the anomaly.
他姐姐和他们不一样
She's a social worker in Queens.
她是皇后区的一名社工
I'm getting a Ruby Ridge, Waco feel here.
有种红宝石山脊 韦科惨案的感觉
Or Oklahoma City.
或是俄克拉荷马市
And they kidnapped a weapons chemist
他们绑♥架♥了一名化学武器专家
to make whatever nasty statement
要发表什么卑鄙的声明
they're planning a whole lot nastier.
计划着更卑鄙的勾当
How'd they get on to Beniov?
他们怎么找到波尼瓦的
He had a public book signing
去领♥事♥馆♥前一小时
an hour before the consulate visit.
他有个公开的签售会
They could have been on him
他们可能在他离开书店后
since the time he left the bookstore.
就跟着他了
I'll continue checking the security footage
我继续排查书店的监控记录
from the store, see what street cams picked up
再看看从书店到领♥事♥馆♥的路上
from the book signing to the consulate.
有没有摄像头拍到他们
All right, we'll talk to the sister.
好 我们去和他姐姐谈谈
Yep.
好
You scared me.
你们吓到我了
Are you Elizabeth Kernick?
你是伊丽莎白·科尼克吗
Agent Bell. This is Agent Zidan.
我是贝尔探员 这位是齐丹探员
We work with the FBI.
我们是联邦调查局的
Can we come in for a few minutes? Talk?
我们能进去谈谈吗 很快
Uh, I'm sorry, what is this about?
抱歉 你们为何而来
We just have some questions about your brothers.
关于你兄弟 有几个问题要问
Um, I... I... I really would be happy to help,
我...很愿意帮忙
but I'm... I'm late for work.
但我...工作要迟到了
Who else is in the house, Elizabeth?
家里还有谁 伊丽莎白
What? Excuse me.
什么 抱歉
What? No one. I... I just...
什么 没人 只是...
Don't move.
不准动
He ditched the gun over the fence.
他把枪扔到栅栏外面了
Glad to see you back on the grid, Freddy.
很高兴再见到你 弗雷德
I do not consent to unauthorized
我不认同任何未经许可的
handling of my body. If you insist on detaining me,
对我本人的处置 你若执意拘留我
you will be billed for my time. What?
会为此付出代价的 什么
I'm not subject to anything beyond constitutional law
我不会屈服于任何宪法及
and the jurisdiction of the sheriff in my county.
州长司法权以外的处置
Get up. No. No.
起来 不
Let's go.
走吧
You know, I've heard about morons like you,
我听说过你们这种蠢货
but this is the first time I'm meeting one.
但这还是我第一次亲自见到
The United States in an illegitimate government force.
美国作为国家是不合法的政♥府♥力量
This is a free country. God is the only authority.
这本该是个自♥由♥的国度 上帝是唯一的权威
Okay, pal.
随便你吧
Walk or I'll handle your body all the way back to the car.
你要不走 我就把你扛进车里
When the United States ratified the 14th amendment...
美国政♥府♥通过第十四条宪法修正案时...
Okay, okay, enough. We get it.
行吧 行吧 知道了
Let's go have a talk about the Kernick family.
我们谈谈科尼克家族吧
We have you buying guns from Kurt Shaw.
我们知道你们从科特·肖那买♥♥枪
We can ties those guns to the kidnapping of Victor Beniov.
这些枪和维克多·波尼瓦的绑♥架♥案有关
Pettifogger shysters for filthy lucre.
混♥蛋♥律师混♥蛋♥钱
What?
什么
Pettifogger shysters for filthy lucre.
混♥蛋♥律师混♥蛋♥钱
Freddy, you're not helping your ca...
弗雷德 你这样是帮不了...
Pettifogger shysters for filthy lucre.
混♥蛋♥律师混♥蛋♥钱
Pettifogger shysters for filthy lucre.
混♥蛋♥律师混♥蛋♥钱
Pettifogger shysters for...
混♥蛋♥律师混...
Freddy!
弗雷德
I just came in here to let you know that we have your sister.
我只是来告诉你 你姐姐在我们手上
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I left years ago.
我几年前就走了
And yet we knocked on your door
可是我们敲门时
and your brother was in the house.
你弟弟就在你家里
He stays with me sometimes.
他有时来和我住
I can't tell him no. He's family.
我无法拒绝他 他是家人
I get it.
我懂
Where's Victor Beniov?
维克多·波尼瓦在哪
Who?
谁
We believe that your brothers kidnapped a scientist
你弟弟绑♥架♥了一位科学家
who makes chemical weapons.
他能制♥造♥化学武器
Oh, God.
天哪
Here's the thing, you harboring Freddy
如果你给弗雷德 或者这些人之一
or any of them, for that matter,
提供藏身之处
makes you an accessory.
就会被看作是从犯
So, anything that they're planning,
这样的话 他们的所有计划
also goes onto you.
你也算作参与其中
Wait.
等等
No.
不行
I... I couldn't take it anymore.
我... 受够了
All the fire and brimstone about the government
关于政♥府♥的阴谋论
and the land and the rights of the people.
土地权和人♥权♥
Then they took it up a notch after Mom died.
妈妈死后 他们更是得寸进尺
I had... I had to get out of there.
我...我必须逃出去
They're dangerous.
他们很危险
Where's "There?"
从哪逃
What?
什么
You just said you had to get out of there.
你刚说了你得逃出去
Where's "There"?
你要从哪逃出去
You have to understand,
你要知道
after Mom passed,
妈妈死后
a piece of my dad just... cracked.
我爸爸的一部分就...崩坏了
And my brothers, they worship him.
我的兄弟们 他们尊重他
I... I can't...
我 我不能
Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表