No, I don't think so. Why?
我不认识 怎么了
We think he was the one that abducted you.
我们认为是他绑♥架♥了你
Did he assault you in any way?
他有攻击你吗
Physically, sexually...
动手 性侵...
No, no, he never touched me.
不 不 他没碰过我
So these cuts and scrapes...
那这些切口和刮伤
When I heard them leave, I broke a glass.
我听到他们离开 打碎了玻璃
I needed something sharp to cut through the rope.
我需要尖一点的东西来割断绳子
I'm sorry, "Them"?
等等 你说 "他们"
Yeah, there were two of them.
对 有两个人
And you didn't see either one of them?
你有看到谁的脸吗
No, I had a hood over my head the whole time,
没有 一直有个罩子套在我头上
but I could hear them talking.
但我能听到他们说话
It was sort of muffled,
有点听不清
but I knew there were two of them.
但我知道有两个人
Okay, did they say anything that might be helpful,
好的 他们说的话 有什么有用信息吗
use each other's names?
有叫对方名字吗
Names, no. No.
名字 没有
But I heard them talking about killing people,
但我听到他们谈起杀人
kids, students.
小孩 学生
Ian cracked the code on Charlie's computer
伊安破解了查理电脑的密♥码♥
and Elizabeth was right.
而且伊丽莎白也安全了
Charlie Jacobs and suspect number two were
查理·雅各布斯和二号♥犯罪嫌疑人
planning a mass shooting event.
计划进行大规模枪击
We get the name of the other kid?
确认另一个孩子的名字了吗
No, we just have a gamer handle, Lazarus.
没有 只有游戏昵称 拉撒路
Do we know the target location?
知道枪击的目标地点了吗
Wheeler High gymnasium, there's a game tomorrow night
惠勒高中体育馆 明晚有场比赛
between Wheeler and Sherwood.
惠勒高中对舍伍德高中
Or there was. I just canceled it.
本该有的 我刚把它取消了
Guys, Lazarus just popped up on Charlie's DMs.
各位 拉撒路刚刚私信了查理
Fantastic.
真棒
It's a direct message to Charlie asking, "What's up"?
有一条给查理的私信说 "在吗"
Our second suspect must not know he's dead.
二号♥嫌疑人还不知道他已经死了
Because of Charlie's age, his name wasn't released.
查理未成年 所以没公布他的名字
Try to engage him, lure him to the country house.
和他谈谈 把他引到猎房♥去
Tell him that Elizabeth's sick and you're worried.
告诉他伊丽莎白生病了 你很担心
If I can keep him on long enough,
如果拖延得够久
I can do a reverse ping on his IP.
我就能反向追踪他的位置
Charlie's dad's just made the local news.
查理的爸爸刚刚出现在本地新闻里
Okay, tell him if he doesn't come fast, you're gonna leave.
好 告诉他不快点来的话 你就要离开了
We don't have much time.
时间不多了
Thirty more seconds and I would have had
只要再多三十秒
an exact location pinned.
我就能准确定位到他了
So, you got nothing?
现在你什么也找不到
No, we have something. It's just not exact.
不 能定位 但不准确
Best I can do is narrow it to a three-block area
只能把范围缩小到三个街区内
over by Church and Broadway in Lower Manhattan.
在曼哈顿下城区的教堂街到百老汇
She needs her rest. Benjamin.
她需要休息 本杰明
Whatever it is, it can wait.
不管什么事 等等再说
I'm sorry, it really can't.
对不起 事情很紧急
No, Dad, just let them talk to me.
没事 爸爸 让我和他们谈谈
We just need a minute.
我们只需要一点时间
How are you feeling, Elizabeth?
你感觉怎么样 伊丽莎白
Better.
好多了
We're trying to find the second person,
我们正试着搜寻第二个嫌疑人
so I just thought I'd come by and ask you again
所以我想再来问问你
if you remember hearing any names, places...
你有听到任何名字 地点...
No. No, I'm sorry.
没有 对不起
Does the name Lazarus mean anything to you?
你对拉撒路这名字有印象吗
Do you know anybody who lives in that area?
你认识的人有住在这里的吗
I... yeah.
我... 有
Yeah, I tutor someone over here.
有 我在这辅♥导♥一个人的功课
He lives on Church Street.
他住在教堂街
His name is Sam.
名字叫塞姆
Wait, is he the other kid?
等等 他是另一个绑♥架♥我的孩子
We don't know.
我们还不清楚
Do you consider yourself friends with Sam?
你和塞姆是朋友吗
Yesterday he asked me out.
昨天他约我出去
I said no, 'cause I have a boyfriend.
我拒绝了 因为我有男朋友
I'm gonna watch him in a basketball game tomorrow.
我明天要去看他的篮球赛
He's on the team.
他在篮球队里
The one tomorrow night between Wheeler and Sherwood?
明晚惠勒高中对舍伍德高中那场
Yeah.
对
How did Sam react when you said no?
你拒绝的时候 塞姆有什么反应
He joked that I'd be sorry,
他开玩笑说我会后悔的
because he was gonna be really famous one day.
因为他有一天会变得很出名
We're about three minutes away from Sam's house.
大约三分钟就到塞姆家了
Good, the subject's full name is Samuel Musk.
很好 目标人物的全名是塞缪尔·马斯克
He's 17 years old. He's a senior at Wheeler.
十七岁 是惠勒高中的学生
And like Charlie, his social media profiles
和查理一样 他的社交媒体内容
indicate significant social isolation
显示他受到严重的孤立
and a lot of anger.
并非常愤怒
Ian, you have anything to add?
伊安 有什么要补充的吗
Based on their texting, it looks like Charlie and Sam
从他们的短♥信♥来看 查理和塞姆
made contact about three months ago.
大概是三个月前开始有联♥系♥的
Which one was the alpha of the two?
他们俩谁是主谋
Definitely Sam. He's the one who chose
肯定是塞姆
the basketball game as the target.
是他把篮球赛定为袭击的目标
Right, because he found out Elizabeth's boyfriend was
对 因为他发现伊丽莎白的男朋友
one of the players.
要参加比赛
So he had Charlie follow her to the restaurant
所以让查理跟着她到饭店
and told him to put her somewhere safe
把她带到安全的地方
until after the shooting.
直到袭击结束
All because he liked her and wanted to impress her.
全部都是因为他喜欢她 想讨好她
Yeah, Charlie wasn't happy about it, either.
是的 查理对此并不高兴
He really didn't care if Elizabeth died or not.
他一点也不在意伊丽莎白是死是活
Like a good beta, Charlie did what Sam told him to do.
查理像个听话的从犯 塞姆说什么他就做什么
We're almost at the house. Anything else we should know?
我们马上就到了 还有什么我们需要了解的吗
Yeah, Sam just posted on social media,
有 塞姆刚刚在社交网络上发布消息
says he's gonna be famous today.
说他今日即将成名
Got it.
了解
And another thing to know,
还有一件事
his father has several handguns registered
他父亲名下登记了很多手♥枪♥
in his name, so be careful.
所以要小心
Maggie, OA, I know this kid is young,
麦姬, OA 我知道这个孩子还小
but he is extremely dangerous.
但他是个极端危险分子
If deadly force is necessary,
如果需要采取致命手段
do not hesitate to take the shot.
别犹豫 果断开枪
Okay.
好的
FBI!
联邦调查局
Show me your hands! Show me your hands!
举起手来 举起手来
Okay. What the hell's going on?
好的 出什么事了
Upstairs!
去楼上看看
Run the wall.
对着墙站好
He good? Good.
他没问题吗 没问题
Where's Sam?
塞姆去哪里了
Um, he left a few minutes ago,
他几分钟前离开了
said some kid he knew just died, committed suicide.
说他认识的一个小孩自杀身亡了
Was Sam on foot?
他是走路去的吗
No, he's on his scooter.
不是 他骑摩托车去的
Is someone gonna tell me what's going on?
有人能告诉我发生什么事了吗
The room's clear.
房♥间里什么都没搜到
Is the scooter registered to his name?
摩托车登记的是他的名字吗
Yeah.
是的
Put out an APB to local law enforcement.
给当地执法部门发布一个全境通告
He's to be detained on sight.
一经发现立刻逮捕他
You own firearms. Where do you keep them?
你把枪♥支♥放哪里了
For our safety and yours,
为了彼此的安全
when it's unlocked, please step away.
开锁后请让开
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表