He doesn't have a phone anymore.
他没有电♥话♥了
He threw it away a few days ago,
他几天前把它扔了
said he needed to disconnect from the world.
说要和这个世界断开联♥系♥
Well, maybe there's another way you can contact him.
也许有其他可以联♥系♥他的方式
No.
没有
I've tried.
我试过了
You're lying.
你说谎
We know that Cameron's been texting you from a burner phone.
我们知道卡梅隆用一次性手♥机♥给你发短♥信♥
I'm sorry. I forgot. No, you lied.
抱歉 我忘了 不 你说谎了
There is a big difference.
这区别很大
One is an oversight. The other is a felony.
前者是疏忽 后者是重罪
So you cooperate with us,
所以你要配合
or we will arrest you right now for obstruction of justice.
否则我们现在就以妨碍司法公正将你逮捕
I don't care what you do to me.
我不在乎你们对我做什么
Cameron's my only son.
卡梅隆是我唯一的儿子
He's my sweet angel.
我的宝贝天使
Yeah, well, your sweet angel just killed two people
不过你的宝贝天使刚杀了两个人
and is preparing to kill a third.
正准备杀第三个
Martina,
马提娜
if you cooperate with us,
如果你配合我们
we have a better shot of bringing him in alive.
我们还有很大机会能活捉他
Okay, okay.
好吧
When you talked to him today, what did he say?
你今天和他聊天时 他说了什么
Nothing. He was incoherent, manic.
没什么 他语无伦次 十分狂躁
Kept saying that he was going to make things right.
不断说他要纠正错事
Let the world know who the Moores really are.
让世界知道摩尔一家到底是什么样的
I had no idea he was involved in this, I swear.
我真不知道他干了这事
I'm... I'm so sorry.
我 很抱歉
Where is he staying now?
他现在待在哪儿
At my apartment.
在我公♥寓♥
356 West 22nd Street.
二十二号♥西大街356号♥
Thank you. That's very helpful.
谢谢 这很有帮助
One more thing... We're gonna need your phone.
还有件事 我们需要你的手♥机♥
Cameron Moore, 26, NYU grad, majored in chemistry.
卡梅隆·摩尔 26岁 毕业于纽约大学 主修化学
So he has a rudimentary understanding of explosives.
这么说他对炸♥药♥有着基本的认识
What's his employment history?
他有什么工作经历
Five jobs, all in finance,
五份工作 都是金融相关
none of which stuck for more than six months,
没有一个工作坚持半年以上的
and he lost the last one
凯勒霍根解雇斯图尔特的三天后
three days after Keller Hogan fired Stuart.
他最后一份工作也丢了
So as far as motive, it's timeless.
就动机而言 是不凑巧的时机
A son seeks revenge for his father's unjust demise.
儿子替父亲的不公解聘寻求报复
And the attempted suicide was the trigger.
而父亲的自杀未遂则是导火索
Let's bring him in.
把他带来吧
All right, pilgrims, heads up.
好了 注意了
We have a new suspect, Cameron Moore!
我们有了新的嫌疑人 卡梅隆 摩尔
Let's go ahead and put a BOLO out on this young chap
继续行动 尽快对这个人发布
as soon as possible.
大范围通缉
Anything?
有消息吗
I'll try again.
我再试试
Where are you, my sweet angel?
你在哪儿 我的宝贝天使
You said you were going to swing by my apartment.
你说会顺路来我公♥寓♥的
Spencer. He wants an update.
是斯潘塞 他想知道最新进展
You know he's really tight with the ADIC.
他跟助理主任关系很好
It's part of his inner circle.
算是他核心圈的一部分
They all go golfing at some fancy club in D.C.
他们都去华盛顿的一些高档俱乐部打高尔夫
Sounds familiar.
听着耳熟
Yeah, FBI, Wall Street, same deal.
是的 联调局和华尔街很相似
Except when it comes to getting paid, of course.
只不过赚的没他们多
At the end of the day, Spencer's just doing his job,
归根结底 斯潘塞只是尽职工作而已
trying to help.
想帮忙
If Jubal was our boss instead of Dana,
如果我们老板是尤巴尔而不是丹娜
you think the ADIC would have sent Spencer
你觉得助理主任还会派
in the first place?
斯潘塞过来吗
It's a good question.
问得好
But then again, the ADIC hired Dana over Jubal,
话说回来 助理主任让丹娜领队
so it's not that clear-cut.
所以也不是那么绝对
I mean, that's why these issues are so complicated.
所以这些问题都是很复杂的
It's never clear-cut.
从来都不是一目了然的
"Sorry, I can't come home. I must finish what I started."
"抱歉 我不能回家 我必须有始有终"
Please don't do anything stupid.
千万不要做傻事
Uh, I'll hire the best lawyer in the city.
我会雇最厉害的律师
Good.
好
"It doesn't matter. Love you."
"那不重要 爱你"
Kristen, tell me you got him.
克里斯汀 你找到他了吗
18th between 8th and 9th.
在十八号♥街 第八 第九大道之间
OA, there he is. I got him. Hang on.
OA 他在那 看到了 坐稳
I push, you punch. Got it.
我追你堵 明白
Show me your hands. Behind your back!
举起手来 手放背后
You killed two innocent people.
你杀了两个无辜的人
Spare your victims the pain of a trial.
未让他们经受审判之苦
Tell us what happened.
跟我们说说事情经过
They weren't innocent.
他们并不无辜
And they aren't the victims.
他们也不是受害者
I imagine it'd be really hard to watch your father struggle.
看着你父亲在困境中挣扎 你一定很痛苦
I understand your frustration, your rage.
我理解你的沮丧和愤怒
No. No.
不 不
You don't.
你不懂
What happened to my father...
我父亲经受的...
to my family...
我们家经历的...
We were sacrificed on the mantle of righteousness
我们被最不义的人牺牲在了
by the most unrighteous.
正义的外衣下
Our lives were destroyed,
我们的生活被毁得一塌糊涂
our reputations blown to pieces for nothing.
声誉被毁得一文不值
So please, don't insult me with some hollow attempt at empathy.
拜托别用毫无说服力的共情来侮辱我
I'm sorry, I didn't mean
对不起 我没有
to minimize anything that you've been through.
贬低你的遭遇的意思
That's more hollow empathy.
这更没说服力了
Okay, how about this?
那这样呢
Life's not fair.
生活是不公平的
Your old man got screwed,
你老爸搞砸了
and yeah, we don't understand your rage.
我们也不理解你的愤怒
Much better.
好多了
Thanks.
谢了
But the Moores will prevail.
但摩尔一家终会获胜
When all is said and done,
等一切尘埃落定
my father's name will be shown the respect it deserves.
我父亲的名字会得到应有的尊重
Cameron, everything is already said and done.
卡梅隆 一切已尘埃落定
It's over.
都结束了
No.
没有
Not yet.
还没有
There's exactly 38 minutes left.
准确讲还剩三十八分钟
Where did you plant it?
你把它放哪儿了
Lawyer.
我要见律师
Okay, let's shut down all postal deliveries in the city.
关闭城内所有快递服务
USPS, UPS, FedEx.
包括邮政署 联合包裹服务公♥司♥以及联邦快递
It's a good move, but it's likely he already
不错的措施 不过他好像
planted the bomb, like he did at the coffee shop.
早就放好了炸♥弹♥ 像咖啡店那次
Could you pull up surveillance video
能调出从他刚被逮捕开始的
from when he was first arrested
监控录像吗
and then track his movements backward from there?
然后从那儿开始追查他的行踪
Okay, he was arrested on 18th between 8th and 9th.
好的 他在十八街上第八和第九大道之间被捕
He was walking east when he was collared,
被抓时正往东走
so I'll work my way west.
往西查
Oh, there he is. Bodega on 8th.
在那儿 八大道的酒店
All right, he's in a hurry.
很好 他很着急
He looks worried. Mm.
看着很焦虑
Is there anything farther west?
西边再远点有什么
Mm, uh, here.
嗯 这儿
ATM west of 9th.
九大道西边的自助提款机
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表