and build a radius of everywhere
划出一个克罗斯两次袭击之间
Cross could have gone between the two attacks.
可能到达的范围
How much time do I have?
我还有多长时间
Maggie and OA are working to hold off
麦姬和OA正在安抚
a very emotional NYPD.
情绪激动的纽约警局
Is that your way of saying "Not much"?
就是"不太多"的意思了
That's my way of saying "Five minutes."
是"五分钟之内"的意思
Now there are two victims?
现在又是两个受害者了
What the hell are you talking about?
你们到底在说什么
The girl inside the bank is not the same
在银行里的那个姑娘
as the one inside the bodega or this restaurant.
和便利店里那个不是一个人
It's not a hunch, it's a fact.
不是推测 是事实
Both girls have severe abrasions on their wrists.
两个女孩手腕上都有严重擦伤
They're being restrained.
她们是被监禁了
They're being held captive.
她们是人♥质♥
I got it.
我明白了
Cross is our only target.
克罗斯是我们的唯一目标
So let's take his ass out and call it a day.
那我们就办了他 让这一切结束吧
Not until we find out where the second victim is.
但得在确定第二个受害人的位置之后
We take Cross out now,
要是我们现在杀了克罗斯
there's a chance we never find Katharine.
可能就再也找不到凯瑟琳了
Not to mention she got shot, so she might be bleeding out.
而且她中枪了 现在可能血流不止
I get it, but we got a man inside the restaurant
我知道 但是现在餐馆里
who's bleeding out, too.
也有一个人正在流血
Okay, we gotta get Cross talking.
那好 我们跟克罗斯谈谈
So maybe we do have to make a trade.
也许可以达成协议
We have to give him something
给他点什么
in exchange for Katharine's whereabouts.
换取凯瑟琳的情况
It's worth a try, but it's pretty obvious
值得一试 但很明显
he doesn't want to engage with us.
他不愿意跟我们打交道
Well, we have to find someone who he will engage with.
那我们就找一个他愿意打交道的来
You'd better find them fast,
你最好快点
because this thing's about ready to blow up.
因为这里好像要炸了
Literally.
真的炸了
The hell is this guy doing?
他到底在干嘛
He is making sure we can't send SWAT in.
他要保证特警进不来
We throw a flash-bang, whole place goes up in flames.
如果投一个闪光弹 整个餐厅都会烧起来
Or he wants to set the damn place on fire,
或者他是想把这点着
create a distraction so he can escape.
分散注意力便于逃跑
Ask me, it's better to lose one life than seven.
是我的话 死一个总比死七个要好
No, we're gonna save them all.
不行 我们全都要救
We just need to get Cross talking.
我们只需要让克罗斯开口
Who does Patrick Cross love?
有没有派崔克·克罗斯爱的人
Who does he respect, who does he like?
他尊重的 喜欢的
Who does he listen to?
他能听进谁的话
Does he have a priest, a shaman, a friend?
有没有牧师 萨满法师 朋友之类的
It looks like he's a loner.
他好像是孤身一人
Well, there has to be someone.
总该有一个人啊
Well, his mother and his two sisters are dead.
他母亲和两个姐妹都去世了
He grew up in foster care, and to the extent
他在看护所长大 理论上说
that he has any cousins, aunts, uncles,
他确实有表兄弟 叔叔阿姨什么的
they're obviously not very close.
但关系并不亲密
And he'd despise them for not taking care of him
而且因为他们在他童年需要亲人时
when he was young and needed a family.
从未关心过自己 他很鄙视他们
No ex-girlfriends, ex-wives.
没有前女友 没有前妻
At least he has that going for him.
这倒是个好处
Did I say that out loud?
我竟然说出口了
Him.
他
You sure about that?
确定可以吗
No, but worth a shot.
不 但是值得一试
Family's family.
毕竟是家人
Joseph Cross, Agent OA Zidan.
乔瑟夫·克罗斯 我是OA·齐丹探员
We spoke on the phone. You ready?
我们通过电♥话♥ 做好准备了吗
Yeah, just tell me what you need me to say...
告诉我你需要我说什么就行
but I want that 2 grand in my prisoner account
但是今天之内
by the end of the day.
那两千块钱得打到我的监狱账户上
Hello?
喂
Patrick, it's Omar. FBI.
派崔克 我是奥马 联邦调查局的
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想跟你说话
That's fine, but I have someone here that wants to say hello.
没关系 但我这儿有个人想跟你打个招呼
Who?
谁
Patrick, hey. It's me, your father.
派崔克 我是爸爸
The FBI told me what's happening.
联邦调查局的人告诉了我发生了什么
And what?
所以呢
You came here to give me advice?
你跑到这儿来是要告诉我该怎么做吗
Was that a joke?
你开玩笑吗
Look, I get it.
听着 我明白
I got no right telling anyone what to do,
我没有权利告诉任何人该做什么
but I... I figured I might as well try.
但无论如何 我想我至少可以试一试
They say no one's dead yet.
他们说到现在为止还没有伤亡
That means there's still a way out.
就是说事情还有挽回的余地
I mean, you do what they ask...
要是你照他们说的做
you could still have a life someday.
你以后还有机会过正常的生活
But you gotta call off
但这个绑♥架♥人♥质♥这事
this hostage thing, now.
你现在就得停手
Patty, you there?
派特 你在听吗
Ask him about Katharine James.
问问他凯瑟琳·詹姆斯怎么样了
Tell him we'll give him a car or a plane
跟他说 要是他告诉我们她在哪儿
if he tells us where she is.
我们可以给他辆车或是一架飞机
Hey, Patty.
派特
Do you know anything about a girl named, uh,
你知不知道那个姑娘
Katharine James?
叫凯瑟琳·詹姆斯的那个
Hey, Patty, you still there?
派特 你还在听吗
Damn.
该死
Jubal, we scanned through social media posts.
尤巴尔 我们搜索了各种社交媒体
We went through anything geotagged near the bank or the bodega.
找了所有定位在那个银行小酒馆周围的帖子
And you found something?
有发现吗
Tourists caught our bank robbers
在移♥民♥公♥寓♥博物馆附近
in the background of a photo taken near the Tenement Museum
有游客拍到了劫匪
8:49 a.M.
早上八点四十九分
So we pulled CCTV footage from the area
我们调了那一带的监控录像
and followed them through the area...
在那附近追踪他们
to these two blocks.
发现他们到了这两个街区
And what happened there?
然后呢
Well, we hit a dead zone,
然后就到了没有监控的区域
but they'd been walking at about 3.6 miles an hour,
但他们走路的速度大概是每小时3.6英里
and at that rate they should have
按这个速度
hit choke points at these three cameras
应该会在这几个时间点
at one of these times.
被这三个摄像头之一拍到
What? They disappeared?
怎么了 他们消失了吗
No, they turned up...
不是 他们在这里出现...
here, approximately four minutes later
比估算的时间
than they should have and walking at the same speed.
晚了大概四分钟
So either they got lost...
所以他们要么是迷路了...
Or they stopped off somewhere between those two cameras.
要么在这两个摄像头之间的某处停留了一下
Exactly. Katharine James
没错
is somewhere in these two blocks.
凯瑟琳·詹姆斯一定在这两个街区的某处
I just don't know where.
只是我不知道具体在哪儿
But we have someone who might.
但有人可能会知道
I'm sorry, I haven't seen that kid in 25 years.
抱歉 我二十五年没见过那孩子了
I know. You did what you could. Hey, Joseph!
我知道 你已经尽力了 嘿 乔瑟夫
Excuse me.
借过
We think that your son may have been staying
我们认为
somewhere in this area.
你儿子可能在这一带的某个地方
Anything look familiar?
有没有你看着眼熟的地方
We lived in an apartment on that block a long time ago.
很久以前我们曾住在那街区的一个公♥寓♥
Years before I...
很多年前 在我还...
What was the exact address?
具体地址是什么
Both bedrooms clear!
两个卧室没人
Right, clear!
右边没人
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表