you left because they scared you, right?
他们吓到你了 你才离开的 是吗
I'm telling you, I'm an agent of the FBI,
我是联邦调查局的探员
they scare me.
我都被他们吓到了
We are going to find them.
我们会找到他们的
But if you tell us where they are,
但如果你告诉我们他们在哪的话
I will do everything in my power to make sure
我会尽全力确保
that they walk away unharmed.
他们最终能安然无恙
You promise?
你保证
I promise I will try.
我保证我会尽力
65 acres in Pine Hill, New York.
纽约派恩希尔 六十五区
Paid for with cash.
用现金付的款
Deed held in the name of a limited partnership
都放在一个叫"ABC"的
called "ABC LP." Literally.
有限责任合伙公♥司♥名下
Records also indicate two permits
该公♥司♥于八十年代早期
for structures built in the early '80s.
有两个建筑许可在案
If they've added to them, we don't know.
我们不知道他们是不是加入了他们
City cams proved our theory.
证据找到了 街道摄像头拍到
Same white van followed Beniov
同一辆白色货车跟踪了波尼瓦
all the way from the bookstore to the consulate.
从书店一直到领♥事♥馆♥
Based on their profiles
基于他们的资料
and their almost cult-like hero worship of their father,
还有他们对父亲近乎宗教般狂热的尊敬
these men are willing to die
这些人会很乐意
in a confrontation with federal agents.
在与联邦探员的对抗中死去
They think apocalyptically.
他们脑子里装的是启示录
They are well-armed zealots, and we have to conduct
他们是武装起来的狂热信徒 我们必须
this raid swiftly and with precision.
迅速精准地解决这个案子
Do I make myself clear?
大家都明白了吗
Yes, ma'am.
明白了
Thanks. Mike Kernick.
谢了 麦克·科尼克
I guess you know your sentencing hearing is coming up.
你知道你的判处听证会迫在眉睫了吧
I just talked to the AUSA,
我刚和陆军协会谈了
tells me he's asking for the death penalty.
他们说想判你死刑
But if you help us find your sons
但如果你帮我们找到你的儿子们
and negotiate a peaceful surrender,
并且商讨和平解决
he'll ask for life instead.
他们会留你一命
We know where they are.
我们知道他们在哪
And we know they wanna die for you.
我们也知道他们愿意为你献身
Is that really what you want?
但这真是你想要的结果吗
Good talk.
交谈愉快
Okay, okay.
行吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yeah? You were right.
怎么了 你是对的
I can't let my personal feelings affect
我不该让个人的情感影响
my enthusiasm for doing the job.
我完成工作的态度
I gotta treat each case the same.
我得同等对待每个案件
It won't happen again.
不会有第二次了
Can you just go back to the part
我们能说回刚刚
where you said I was right?
你说我是对的那吗
And just say that a couple more times.
还可以多说几次
Old man didn't say a word.
老家伙一言不发
Apparently he hasn't talked to anyone
从他被捕就没和人说过话
since he was arrested, including his public defender.
包括他的公设辩护律师
You guys ready?
你们准备好了吗
Yeah, let's go.
好了 走吧
All right, be careful.
好的 小心
All right, people, let's go. It's time to strike.
大家 走吧 该出击了
Let's go. Copy that.
走吧 收到
Stay sharp. Prepare for contact.
警惕点 随时准备接触
Continue spacing.
保持距离
Keep a line.
保持队形
Steady.
稳住
All right, close in.
好的 缩小包围圈
I'm still not seeing any
树林中仍未发现
hostile heat signatures in the woods.
敌方热信♥号♥♥
Approaching perimeter.
接近中
How we looking, Bravo?
状况如何 B小队
Steady.
没问题
What's this? Hold your line.
那是什么 停止前进
Hold your line.
停止前进
Stop the van. Stop the van now.
停下来 停车 快点
Show me your hands. Open it up.
手举起来 开门
Show me your hands.
手举起来
Out of the van, now.
出来 现在
What are you doing here?
你们来干嘛
We got a call saying there's gonna be a raid today.
我们接到电♥话♥ 说今天有袭击行动
Jubal.
尤巴尔
They're blown. They're blown.
他们暴露了
Execute. Execute.
行动 行动
Execute. They know we're here.
行动 他们知道我们来了
We got contact, 12:00! Dan.
十二点钟方向交战 丹
Okay, okay.
没事
Okay, it looks like a through and through.
没事 应该是穿透伤
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
They're trying to flank us! They're on the left!
他们想绕到我们侧面 他们在左边
I have one agent wounded. i need a medic to my position now.
探员中弹 立刻派医生到我的位置
OA, where are you?
OA 你在哪里
You two with me.
你们两个 跟我来
Just keep pressure on it.
压住伤口
Okay, Dan, I need you to move over.
丹 你得动一下
There you go. Move your legs.
就是这样 移下你的腿
All right, stay there. Stay there. Stay there.
没事了 这里就好 没事
Be quiet. Be quiet. Please.
安静点
We're allowed to defend our property!
我们有权保护自己的土地
Stay down. Stay down.
躲好 低点
Maggie, I'm on your six.
麦姬 我在你六点钟方向
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 我没事
Come on, he's been shot. We gotta go.
快 他中弹了 我们得撤了
Come on, man. Up.
来吧 兄弟 起来
Hey, you guys all right?
嘿 你们两个没事吧
Yeah. Cool.
没事 好
So they knew we were coming somehow.
他们知道我们来了
They tipped off the press. They wanted to put on a show.
他们通知了媒体 想火一把
Did a hell of a job, too. Yeah.
是闹得不小 没错
Any sign of Beniov? No, nothing.
有波尼瓦的线索吗 没消息
Sheriff? Clay Curlee.
警长 克雷·克利
What can you tell us about the Kernicks?
你了解科尼克一家吗
Well, I'm familiar.
我和他们挺熟
I grew up with Mike, the father.
我跟麦克 那个父亲一起长大的
Was trouble, got married, made more trouble.
麻烦一个 结婚后 生出一堆小麻烦
It's in the blood. He was always railing against the government, shouting from a
血统注定的 他以前就是反对政♥府♥权威
bull horn, bunch of "School curriculum" This and "Immigrants" That.
整天说"学校制度"这 "外来移♥民♥"那的
He came after me personally when I arrested his son.
有次我逮捕他儿子后 还直接跟我叫板
Freddy? That's right.
弗雷德 就是那个
Second or third from the bottom.
老二还是老三
I get confused.
我老是搞混
After the dad got collared,
他父亲入狱后
I figured the lot of 'em met up and moved out of the county.
我还以为他们一家子搬走了
Guess they dug in.
看来我错了
So, who tipped 'em off?
是谁通风报信
Be honest with you, I got deputies, other officials
跟你老实说 我手下很多人
around here been here their whole lives.
都是这里长大的 一辈子都在这里
I'd love to tell ya it didn't come from one of my own, but...
我很想说不是我的人通风报信
I just don't know.
但是我也不敢打包票
That's the one I hit.
我击中的就是这个人
The oldest one, Samuel.
大儿子 塞缪尔
We have Freddy and Beth in custody.
弗雷德和伊丽莎白都已经羁押了
That leaves him and Davis.
只剩下他还有戴维斯
That doesn't account for the three other shooters they had with them.
但是另外还有三个枪手
Most likely Tuck Bennet and his two boys.
有可能是塔克·班尼特和他的两个儿子
We need profiles.
我们需要资料
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表