Sorry, guys. I'm done.
对不起 我没什么要说的了
If you wanna keep talking, you can call my lawyer.
如果你们还要问 先通知我的律师
Jubal, get a tech up to Brooklyn Heights
尤巴尔 让技术人员去布鲁克林高地
and sweep the car.
清查那辆车
You run his alibi?
他的不在场证明查了吗
Yeah, ran and confirmed.
查过了 可以确认
Jack Salerno was telling the truth.
杰克·萨莱诺说的是实话
He and his wife, Alexandra, were at the theater,
他和妻子 亚历山德拉 昨晚在剧院
and then they went to dinner, paid the tab at 12:01 AM.
去吃了晚饭 十二点零一分结账
Anything else?
还有吗
Well, his wife loves selfies and pictures of food.
他妻子喜欢自♥拍♥ 拍食物
Especially fish, but I got something else.
特别是鱼 但我有别的发现
Something better. Salerno's brother, Nick.
重要发现 萨莱诺的弟弟 尼克
He's got two priors,
他有两项前科
drug distribution and armed robbery.
贩毒和持枪抢劫
He used to work at Conserva.
以前在运钞安保工作过
You have an address?
有地址吗
12 Chatham Road, Brooklyn Heights.
布鲁克林高地 查塔姆路十二号♥
Same as Jack Salerno.
和杰克·萨莱诺一样
He lives with his brother.
他和哥哥住在一起
Means he has access to the car.
所以他可以开车
Do you have a work address? We're on it.
直到他在哪工作吗 在查
It's coming your way.
发给你们了
I was home all night in my brother's basement.
我整晚都在我哥的地下室
Can anyone verify that?
有人能证明吗
Yeah, me.
有 我啊
Anyone else?
有别人吗
Anyone else more reliable?
更可靠的人
What the hell is this about?
这到底怎么回事
We're looking into an armed robbery.
我们在调查一件持枪抢劫案
Something you have experience in.
是你做过的事
No, man, that's over. I did my time.
那件事过去了 我服过邢了
I work construction now.
我现在在工地干活
You ever borrow your brother's car?
你用过你哥哥的车吗
His car? What are you talking about?
他的车 你在说什么
It's not a trick question. Do you ever drive it?
这不是脑筋急转弯 你开过他的车吗
Yeah, every now and then. So?
偶尔会开一开 怎么了
So, you drive it last night?
那你昨晚开了吗
No, I told you, I was home all night.
没有 我说了 我整晚都在家里
Look, guys, I got nothing to do with this robbery.
我跟这起抢劫案一点关系都没有
So, the fact that your brother's car
那你哥哥的车
was at the crime scene
出现在了案发现场
and that you worked at Conserva for six months...
还有你曾经在运钞安保工作过六个月
What, that's just a coincidence?
都只是巧合吗
Guess so.
大概是吧
How's that look?
看上去怎么样
Yeah, I really gotta get back to work.
我真的要回去工作了
You believe in coincidences?
你相信巧合吗
No. Not the lucky ones, anyway.
不 反正这种我不信
Yeah, Nick used to work here. He's a good guy.
对 尼克以前在这里工作过 他是个好人
Why'd you fire him?
你为什么把他开除了
I didn't fire him. The boss did.
我没开除他 是老板干的
Why'd your boss fire him?
你的老板为什么要开除他
Nick wasn't too reliable or responsible.
尼克不太可靠或者说不太负责
And he got caught stealing.
他被抓到偷东西
So, other than that, he was a damn good employee?
除此之外 他是个好员工吗
Let's just say being a good employee wasn't his thing.
这么说吧 他不太适合做个好员工
And that doesn't fly around here.
不适合在这工作
This whole company is built on trust.
这个公♥司♥是基于信任运行的
One transgression and you're out.
一次行为不轨就得走人
Can't have maintenance workers stealing things off desks,
对工人偷窃这种事
out of cars.
零容忍♥
Any way Salerno could have gotten access
萨莱诺有没有可能获取到
to the route information?
行车路线的信息
You mean for the armored cars?
你是说运钞车的路线吗
No, impossible.
不 不可能的
That stuff is highly confidential.
那是高机密
Only a few people in the whole company have access to that data.
整个公♥司♥只有几个人能接触到那些数据
Wait, are you saying Nick had something to do with
等等 你们是说尼克和昨晚发生的
what happened last night?
抢劫案有关
We're not sure. We're still investigating.
不确定 我们还在调查
I'd be surprised.
我很意外
Nick seemed to be doing pretty good.
尼克现在好像过得不错
You still in touch with him? Yeah, once in a while.
你还跟他有联♥系♥吗 对 偶尔
When was the last time you spoke to him?
你们上次联♥系♥是什么时候
I don't know, maybe two, three months ago.
不知道 两三个月之前吧
Okay.
好
Well, if you think of anything that might be useful,
如果你想到可能有用的信息
let us know.
就告诉我们
Rangers lead the way.
突击队员冲锋陷阵
Nice. You serve?
不错 你当过兵吗
Yeah, two tours in Iraq. Army Airborne.
对 出征两次 去伊♥拉♥克♥ 空降兵
I did three.
我出征过三次
Specialist Jason Morgan. Captain Omar Zidan.
特种兵杰森·摩根 奥马·齐丹上尉
Hey, ran the name of every Conserva employee...
查了运钞安保的每一个员工...
They run a tight ship.
他们用人很严格
Not a prior in sight.
都没查到前科
There are barely any speeding tickets, for God's sake.
连超速的罚单都没几张 天哪
What about the drivers?
那司机呢
Did a deep dive on the drivers,
对司机都做了深入调查
came up empty, and none of them
一无所获 都和主嫌疑人
have any connection to our lead suspect, Salerno.
萨莱诺没有联♥系♥
Good news, got a saliva hit on the driver's face.
好消息 从司机脸上提取到唾液
Name is Nick Salerno.
是尼克·萨莱诺的
You got it? I'm on it.
听到了吗 现在就去
Maggie, it's Jubal.
麦姬 我是尤巴尔
Tell OA he's a baller for swabbing that guy's face.
告诉OA 检查司机的脸有收获
We're getting an arrest warrant for Nick Salerno.
我们在申请对尼克·萨莱诺的逮捕令
It's coming your way.
马上就到你手上
Squad will be there in a half an hour.
小队半个小时后到
Clear, team right, right!
安全 向右走 向右
Keep it moving, keep it moving.
继续走 继续走
Southwest hallway clear!
西南走廊安全
Stack on me! Clear left!
跟着我 排查左边
Get a light on it!
灯光打过来
Possible contact left.
左边可能有情况
Contact! Clear over here.
有情况 这边没有情况
What do you got?
是什么
Give me a spot on this right here.
光给我聚在这里
I'm here. I gotcha.
我来了 我看到了
I got two points of entry in the rear here.
后方这里有两个入口
We got one male down. One DB. Repeat, one DB.
一名男性死者 一具尸体 重复 一具尸体
What were you saying about coincidences?
你之前是说巧合吗
Other than our lead suspect being dead,
除了我们的主要嫌疑人已经死了之外
what do we know?
还有什么信息
Do we have any leads? Any witnesses?
有线索吗 目击证人呢
Nothing yet.
目前还没有
Motive for the murder is pretty clear:
谋杀动机很明显
Ruthless crew tying up loose ends.
团伙无情地清理门户
No honor among thieves.
贼间无道
Or construction workers.
建筑工人间也没有
You know, the only people who saw us talking
看见我们跟萨莱诺谈话的
to Salerno were construction workers.
只有那些建筑工人
It's possible that the crew worked there, too.
很有可能团伙都是工人
You know, maybe they saw us grilling Salerno,
说不定他们看到我们审问萨莱诺
they got nervous, took him out.
就紧张了 于是除掉了他
Okay, look into it.
好吧 查一查
And keep digging into Conserva.
对运钞安保也继续调查
There has to be an inside connection somewhere.
肯定有什么潜在的联♥系♥
Uh... haven't gotten any useful video
布鲁克林高地的房♥子那边
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表