剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
他只是在假装
He was just pretending
他还能做到以前做的那些事
that he could still do everything he used to.
不过 你知道的
But, you know...
他做不到 轮到你了
...he couldn't. Your turn.
他好起来了吗
Did he make it?
没有 他去世了
No, he died.
不过他是急性骨髓性白血病 更加难以战胜
But he had AML, which is a lot harder to beat.
那是很久以前了 现在医学更发达了
It was a long time ago. Medicines are a lot better now.
而且现在的小孩要坚强得多
And the kids are a lot tougher.
-卡萝上哪去了 -在跟她母亲说话
- Where's Carol? - Talking to her mother.
-她怎么样 -我们把她的鞋带和皮带都没收了
- How is she? - We confiscated her shoelaces and belt.
-真该有人开枪把他杀了 -阿门
- Somebody ought to shoot him. - Amen.
你们觉得他们会怎么处理这堆食物啊
What do you think they're gonna do with all that food?
送给救助站什么的吧
Give it to a shelter or something.
酒鬼们连花生三明治都不太能吃下去
Alkies can barely keep down a peanut butter sandwich.
他们怎么吃得了纽堡酱烩龙虾呢
How're they gonna hold on to Lobster Newburg?
-有龙虾吗 -很大的 跟你的头一样大
- They got lobster? - Big ones. Size of your head.
-你们要去吃吗 -只是吃几盘而已嘛
- You guys are gonna eat? - Only a couple of plates' worth.
-妈妈 我饿了 -走吧 瑞秋
- Mommy, I'm hungry. - Come on, Rach.
-马克 -她饿了
- Mark... - She's hungry.
有人要喝点什么吗
Anybody want a drink?
-金汤力鸡尾酒 -芝华士加冰
- Gin and tonic. - Chivas straight up.
你还好吧
You in one piece?
对 从来没这么开心过
Yeah, never been better.
我还以为就我今天过得很糟糕呢
So I thought I was having a bad day.
那是什么声音
What's that?
他们直接去吃饭了 我家人你是知道的
They went ahead with the reception. You know my family.
能免费吃喝 一点小羞辱算什么呢
What's a little humiliation when there's free food and drink?
我是怎么回事
What's wrong with me?
为什么我无法爱上一个好男人
Why can't I fall in love with a nice guy?
一个爱我的
Someone who loves me,
想跟我在一起的 诚实正直的人
who wants to be with me, is honest and decent.
-无趣的人 -天哪 他确实够闷
- And boring. - God, he was dull.
总是在聊钓鱼 打保龄球
All that talk about fly-fishing and bowling.
还有大学时打橄榄球的光辉事迹
And his glory days playing football in college.
-保龄球吗 -对啊
- Bowling? - Yeah.
我只是想幸福
I just want to be happy.
-我很害怕我永远不会幸福 -你会的
- And I'm so afraid I never will be. - You will.
你会的
You will.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
我只是想跟你说声谢谢 就这段时间
I just want to say thank you for everything.
我学到了很多
I learned a lot.
-暑期愉快 -你也是
- Have a good summer. - You too.
卡特 你会成为好医生的
Carter, you're gonna make a good doctor.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡萝
Carol!
卡萝
Carol?
说几句 说几句
Speech! Speech!
-来吧 说几句 -不是吧
- Come on. Speech! - Oh, please.
好吧
Okay.
我还以为给我的打击要到明天才能感受到
I'm sure all this'll hit me tomorrow.
等你收到账单再说吧
Wait till you get the bar bill.
不 账单会送到塔格那里
No, that's going to Tag.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我不知道未来会是什么样
I don't know what the future holds.
我想我能够活着
I guess I'm just lucky to be alive
还有这么多关心我的朋友 已经很幸运了
and have so many good friends who care for me.
因为你们 今年过的非常好
It's been a wonderful year because of all of you.
可以请你跳支舞吗
May I have a dance?
-当然 -音乐 我们要音乐
- You bet. - Music! We need music!
请把你的工卡也给我
And I need your I.D. Badge.
-卡特医生 -萨拉 我以为你们走了呢
- Dr. Carter? - Hey, Sarah. I thought you guys left.
你今天为我弟弟所做的
What you did for my brother today...
让我希望我这辈子也能有一次
I hope that just once in my life
像你这样 改变别人的生命
I can make a difference like that in someone else's life.
-谢谢 -不 萨拉 谢谢你
- Thanks. - No, Sarah, thank you.
-这是什么 -你的押金 实验服
- What's this? - Your deposit. Lab coat.
不要断了联♥系♥ 回来看看我们
Hey, don't be a stranger. Come by and see us.
不 我秋天就回来了
No, I'm coming back in the fall.
好吧 那到时见
All right, I'll see you then.
-什么情况 -十五岁 头部中枪
- What've we got? - Fifteen-year-old GSW to the head.
想抢劫一家7-11便利店
Tried to hold up a 7-Eleven.
给了10升氧气 血压90/60 脉搏120
Ten liters O-2. BP's 90 over 60, pulse 120.
两个大口径静脉注射
We started two large bore IVs...
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表