剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I'll do whatever it takes in order to not testify.
不管了
Okay, the hell with it.
瑟斯提
Thirsty,
-如果我跟安妮卡结婚 -等下 什么
- if Anika and I get married... ?- Wait, what?
联调局就不能逼她作证 对吧
the feds can't force her to testify-- right or wrong?
-卢修斯 -这事我想过
- Lucious. - That thought crossed my mind,
但你们需要结婚证
but you'd need a marriage license.
联调局肯定会阻止
The feds would definitely block that.
这事已经搞定了
We already got that covered
我们在特区订婚时注册了
when we were engaged in D.C.
卢修斯 我警告你
Lucious! I'm warning you.
警告我什么
You're warning me what?
不行 不能这么做 这是我的婚礼
No, you can't do it. This is my wedding.
她怀着我的孩子
She carrying my baby.
我们是不是有病啊
Yeah, man, are we sick or something?
我们本该停止闹剧的
Is it... We were supposed to end the cycle.
时机到了 闹剧才会结束
Cycle ends when it's ready to end.
到那时之前 我们必须这么做
Till then, we do what we have to do.
我救这个贱♥人♥
I did not save this bitch's life
不是为了让她毁掉我的人生
so that she could ruin mine.
肯定有其他办法
There's got to be another way.
不 没有其他办法了
No, there ain't no other way.
听着 只是一张纸而已
Look, look, this is just a paper game.
不是真的 不会影响我们的感情
It ain't real. It doesn't affect where you and I are.
卢修斯 必须在今晚完婚
Hey, Lucious, this has to be done tonight.
我们同生共死
We're ride or die.
我需要你支持我
I need you on this one.
你得在这件事上支持我
You got to ride with me on this one.
你们都知道我爱你们吧
Y'all know I love you, right?
我愿意不惜一切
And I'm-a do whatever I can...
去救我的家人
to save my family.
但我和你♥爸♥...
But me and your daddy...
我做不到
I can't do this.
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
妈
Ma.
不行 不行
No. No.
安妮卡·卡尔汉
Anika Calhoun,
你愿意嫁给
do you take Lucious Lyon
卢修斯·里昂为妻吗
to be your lawfully wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon,
你愿意娶安妮卡·卡尔汉为妻吗
do you take Anika Calhoun to be your wife?
我愿意
I do.
我将行使纽约州授予的牧师权力
With the powers conferred on me
在上帝面前
by the state of New York, before God...
在你们的家人面前
and your family,
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I declare you're married.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
唱歌♥
Sing.
听见你父亲说的了 起身唱歌♥
You heard your father. Get up and sing.
我知道你推了她
I know you pushed her.
我失陪一下
Excuse me for a minute, please.
你就没想过这孩子...
So it just never occurred to you that this kid is gonna be...
你会是他爸爸 也是他爷爷
you're gonna be his daddy and granddaddy.
木已成舟
It is what it is.
注意了 是塔里克·卡曾斯
Heads up. It's Tariq Cousins.
近来好吗 兄弟
What's up, brother?
塔里克是谁
Who's Tariq?
祝贺你那不纯洁的婚姻
Congratulate you on your unholy matrimony.
阿门
Amen.
你们每次都空手而归
Why y'all keep chasing after me, man,
怎么还总紧咬着我不放
when you keep coming up empty?
为什么要这样浪费纳税人的钱啊
Why-why waste the taxpayers' money like that?
说明我们资金充足啊
Means we're well funded.
信我 这才刚开始呢
Believe me, we just getting started.
德怀特 你同父异母的哥哥怎么来了
Dwight, what's your half-brother doing here?
杀了我
Kill me.
你会因杀♥警♥而坐牢
You'll go down for killing a cop.
你儿子会在没有父亲的陪伴下长大
And your son will grow up without a father.
那孩子不是我儿子 乔
That boy ain't my son, Joe.
他是你儿子
He's yours.
现在 德怀特和他都没有父亲的陪伴了
Now him and Dwight will both grow up without a father.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Dad, Dad, Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Dad...
你真不知道啊
Oh, you really didn't know, huh?
我们的父亲是个好警♥察♥ 德怀特
Yeah, our father was a good cop, Dwight.
但是个坏人
But a bad man.
看来我们各自继承了他一半
I guess we each got half of him, man.
我叫卢修斯
My name Lucious.
亲爱的 我不是没家人
And, baby, I ain't got no family.
小安 去找我妻子
Hey, Dre, get my wife.
我来吧
I got it.
你想让那个魔鬼孩子
You wanted that devil child
成为王座的唯一继承人 是吧
to be the only heir to the throne, didn't you?
是吧
Didn't you?!
你说得太对了 贱♥人♥
You're damn right I did, you bitch!
不
No!
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表