剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?Petition out here?
?未逢对手?
?Petition out here?
?根本不是我对手?
?I don't see no competition?
?对手在哪??对手在哪?
?Where they at??Where they at?
?没有对手?
?I don't see no one?
?我是雷·查尔斯?
?I'm Ray Charles?
?我是史提夫·汪达?
?I'm Stevie Wonder?
?蒙上双眼?
?With a blindfold on?
?世道黑暗?
?It's gettin' darker than a bitch out here?
?出头艰难?
?Hard as hell to get a pitch out here?
?如有钱人一般烧钱?
?Throwing money like I'm rich out here?
?如鱼饮水般饮酒?
?Drinkin' liquor like a fish out here?
?妈妈 我想出名?
?Mama, I wanna be famous?
?我想名扬天下?
?Let 'em all know what my name is?
?我要开始经营?
?I got to make some arrangements?
?金钱来去 变化无常?
?Money come, go and it changes?
?衣着最新潮?
?Just to be wearin' the latest?
?我如教♥徒♥般每日祈祷?
?I pray every day like a Christian?
?妈妈爸爸全家人?
?Mama and Daddy and all of my family?
?根本没对手?
?I don't see no competition?
?不?
?No?
?人人都渴望闪耀?
?Everybody wants to shine?
?明星梦 任君做?
?But they can keep on wishing?
?冰冻三尺 却非一日之寒?
?'Cause ain't no stars made overnight, oh, no, oh, no?
?我还未逢对手?
?And ain't no competition out here?
?未逢对手?
?Petition out here?
?未逢对手?
?Petition out here?
?我还未逢对手?
?Ain't no competition out here?
?未逢对手?
?Petition out here?
?未逢对手?
?Petition out here?
?根本不是我对手?
?I don't see no competition?
明白我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
瑞恩·库格勒一定会加进原声带的
I can't see Ryan Coogler not putting this on the soundtrack.
原声带
Soundtrack?
我一定会收录到我下一张专辑
I definitely want that on my next album.
都一点了
It's 1:00?
我还以为才十点
I thought it was 10:00.
劳拉会杀了我的
Laura gonna kill me.
我所认识的哈基姆
Wow... the Hakeem
现在会去夜店
I knew would want to go to the club right now...
但现在去不成了吧
but I guess you can't, huh?
因为有媳妇
Since you got a wifey...
还有孩儿他妈
and a baby mama.
怎么 想损我吗
What, you got jokes?
我只是
I'm just...
我想去夜店就去
Look, I can go to the club if I want,
但琦琦让我专心准备全美金曲奖 所以
but Cookie got me focusing on this ASA thing, so...
我们一定会想你的
Well, we're definitely gonna miss you.
把它送到7号♥桌 另外那些
Okay, I need you to put that on table 7, those go on table...
根据帝国娱乐人力资源宝典
You know, according to the Empire HR bible,
布置桌子这种活儿
setting out tables and stuff
可不是首席执行官助理干的
is not the job of the CEO assistants.
是吗
Oh, really, hmm?
你想被降职吗
Would you like a demotion?
我可以安排一下
I can arrange that.
今天我就先干吧
I'll do it today.
你当然得干
Yeah, I know you will. Sure.
晚上不顺吗
Rough night?
是啊 但我不会抱怨的
Yeah, but I ain't complaining, fool.
有好戏了
Got some lovin'.
我不知道谁点了这些东西
I don't know who ordered all this stuff,
赶紧全给我清理出去
but I want it all 86ed out of here.
那绿了吧唧的东西是啥
Yo, what's that green mess, anyway?
爸爸为金曲奖节食呢
Dad's on a fast for the ASAs,
因为妈说人在电视上会显胖
'cause Mom let him know that TV puts ten pounds on you.
不 他这么做是为了健康
No, he's doing it for his health.
我拿到了大致的安排
Um, so I got a rough script.
安德鲁开场叙述
Andre's gonna start with some narration
介绍背景
to set up the scene;
他应该马上就到
he should be here in a minute.
爸 这不对
Dad, that's not it.
你不觉得那听起来很烂大街吗
You don't think that sounds played out?
听起来真像是你要把我的歌♥
It honestly sounds like you're trying to make my song
变成你的老歌♥
sound like your old song.
如果这听起来烂大街
Well, if it sounds played out,
那也是你写了首烂大街的歌♥
it means you wrote a played out song.
我的歌♥烂大街
I wrote a played out song?
-我努力改 -不 你不能改
- I'm trying to fix... - No, you don't want to change it
-你听起来 -听着 我不喜欢
- and you sound... - Listen, I'm not down
这没完没了的R&B
with all of this R&B back and forth.
妈 我的主歌♥从哪开始
Mom, where's my verse supposed to be?
-停 -从过门处开始吗
- Okay, pause. - ?I'm supposed to sing on the bridge?
停
Pause!
我负责这事
I'm running this.
我有数 哈基姆
I got this, and of course
肯定会找到合适的地方 加入你的主歌♥
we're gonna find somewhere for your verse, Hakeem...
卢修斯 你那段歌♥可以跟贾马尔不同
and Lucious, your verse can be a flip on Jamal's,
贾马尔 这是你的歌♥
and Jamal, it's your song.
谢谢你 妈
Thank you, mom, thank you.
这是我的歌♥
See, it's my song.
这么说吧 这样不行
You know what? This ain't working.
我想要回到原先的计划
I want to go back to my original plan.
爸 什么原先的计划
What original plan, Dad?
明明对我们无恩 还指责我们忘恩负义
Where we do the song where you accuse us of biting the hand
那首歌♥吗
that never really fed us?
-你没得到好处吗 -不 他说的是
- Oh, you didn't eat? - Nah, he talking about the song
他觉得咱妈出♥卖♥♥♥他
that he wrote back when
因此写的那首歌♥
he thought mom was snitch bitch.
你们这么吵 就跟一群贱♥人♥一样
Now, y'all sound like a rack of bitches, okay?
卢修斯可以往这儿一坐
Lucious can sit up here
和你们叨叨
and take y'all's jaw jacking,
但我不会 因为我才是老大
but I'm not 'cause I'm running this show.
-你说什么 -我就说了
- Excuse me? ?- Yeah, excuse me.
老娘累死累活终于走到了这一步
I busted my ass to finally get here
你们休想给我搞砸这事
and I'll be damned if I let y'all mess it up.
所以别都跟老娘们似的
So put your big girl drawers on,
我们要像一家人
'cause we gonna come together
齐心协力做好这场秀
and do this as a family.
有人知道那是什么意思吗
Does anybody here know what that means?
这个问题挺有意思
That's an intriguing question...
有个人可能对此有一些看法
and I have someone here with me that might have a point of view.
没事的 奶奶
It's okay, grandma.
这些是你的家人
This is your family.
卢修斯
Lucious...
谁的奶奶
Whose grandmother?
你说奶奶是什么意思
What do you mean Grandma?
这位女士是谁
Who is this lady?
卢修斯
Lucious.
德怀特
Dwight?
安德鲁 这是怎么回事
Andre, what's going on?
这是利亚·沃克
This is Leah Walker...
卢修斯的母亲
Lucious' mother.
安德鲁 奶奶已经死了
Andre, our grandmother's dead.
怎么 你没话说了吗
What, you got nothing to say?
你要告诉大家
You want to tell them about how you...
你把她送进福利院待了二十一年
sent her away to a home for 21 years,
从没回过头吗
never looked back?
还是
Or how about how you
你让弗农每月给知道真♥相♥的人
sent Vernon out there once a month to pay out hush money
付封口费
to anybody who knew who she really was--
想说说这事吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表