剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?你就是我要感激的人?
?But you, my God, is what I'm thankful for?
?时光匆匆 交错纠葛?
?I can see my life, it flash behind yours?
?但从你身上我能看到更多?
?But when I look at you, I'm seeing so much more?
?感谢上帝 我永不满足?
?I thank God I could never get enough of this?
?如今听说他们想要我 我真幸运?
?Now I'm hearing they want me, I'm such a lucky bitch?
?我不是杀手 但生死攸关?
?I'm no killa, but on me I'm-a clutch the fifth?
?和你在一起 感觉完全不同?
?But when I'm with you, boy, we on a different tip?
?不同的旅程 我是幸存者?
?A different tip, I'm a survivor?
?我经历过 也忍♥受过?
?You know I been through this, it's like I live through this?
?大家都认识弗蕾达 她会从谷底崛起?
?Everybody know Freda, she hit the ground and go?
?在录音棚 我们一起创造辉煌?
?You put me in the booth and we tore it down fo' sho'?
?我一无所有时 是你支持我?
?It was time when I didn't have nothing, you was there for me?
?而不是假装你在乎我?
?Instead of pretending, acting just like you cared for me...?
小贾
Hey, Mal.
我今天去探望弗蕾达了
I went to see Freda today.
她说什么了
What'd she say?
跟我说得不多
Not much to me.
她相当顽固
She was, uh, stubborn till the end.
我提议帮她找律师
I offered to help her with her legal representation,
但她拒绝了
but she refused.
因为她正直 爸
It's 'cause she has integrity, Dad.
但最后她还是接受了
Yeah, well, in the end, she accepted it.
她想让我给你点东西
She wanted me to give you something.
我想让你知道
And just so you know,
我今天终结了那个循环
I ended the cycle today.
她不生气了
She ain't mad no more.
?早晨醒来?
?I wake up in the morning?
?心怀感激?
?What I'm thankful for?
?你就是我要感激的人?
?But you, my God, is what I'm thankful for?
?时光匆匆 交错纠葛?
?I can see my life, it flash behind yours?
?但从你身上我能看到更多?
?But when I look at you, I'm seeing so much more?
?感谢上帝 我永不满足?
?I thank God I could never get enough of this?
?如今听说他们想要我 我真幸运?
?Now I'm hearing they want me, I'm such a lucky bitch?
?我不是杀手 但生死攸关?
?I'm no killa, but on me I'm-a clutch the fifth?
?和你在一起 感觉完全不同?
?But when I'm with you, boy, we on a different tip?
?不同的旅程 我是幸存者?
?A different tip, I'm a survivor?
?我经历过 也忍♥受过?
?You know I been through this, it's like I live through this?
?大家都认识弗蕾达 她会从谷底崛起?
?Everybody know Freda, she hit the ground and go?
?在录音棚 我们一起创造辉煌?
?You put me in the booth and we tore it down fo' sho'?
?我一无所有时 是你支持我?
?It was time when I didn't have nothing, you was there for me?
?而不是假装你在乎我?
?Instead of pretending, acting just like you cared for me?
?我绝不逃跑 绝不会?
?And you now I never ran, never will, homie...?
?你流过几次泪?
?There's been a few times you cried?
?他们撒谎成性?
?And even more times they lied?
?惹了不该惹的人?
?Messing with the wrong crowd?
?感觉像是一片云?
?Feeling like a big cloud's...?
?你伤心哭泣好几回?
?There's been a few times you cried?
?多于人们所谎称的?
?Even more times they lied?
?惹了不该惹的人 有如乌云来袭?
?Messing with the wrong crowd, feeling like a big cloud's...?
?啦啦啦?
?La, la, la?
?守护神霎时变换?
?Suddenly the guards have changed?
?悄声唤着你的名?
?I'm whispering your name.?
大家举杯
Toast!
敬新人一杯
To the new couple.
敬劳拉和哈基姆
To Laura and Hakeem.
明天 你们将迈入神圣的婚姻殿堂
Tomorrow, you two will be joined together
从此以里昂之名
in holy matrimony under the Lyon banner
继承发扬帝国娱乐
to carry on the Empire.
-阿门 -干杯
- Amen. - ?Cheers!
-举杯 -干杯
- Turn up! ?- Cheers.
玛丽亚说桑尼·约翰逊会来参加婚礼
Maria tells me Shyne Johnson is coming to the wedding.
是真的吗
Is this true?
桑尼·约翰逊是谁
Who's Shyne Johnson?
嘻哈界最臭名昭著的流氓之一
One of the most notorious thugs in hip-hop.
你看过他的报道 亲爱的
You've read about him, sweetie.
他在拉斯维加斯的俱乐部里开枪杀人
He shot up that club in Vegas.
还因殴打白人说唱歌♥手坐过牢
He did time for beating that white rapper.
总之这种人来参加我女儿的婚礼
?Just someone I wouldn't feel too comfortable
我觉得很不舒服
having at my daughter's wedding.
桑尼是多年的世交
Well, Shyne's an old family friend.
他不会惹麻烦的
He's not gonna be a problem.
对我们来说他是个麻烦
Well, it's a problem for us.
我们希望他不要出席
We would really rather he didn't attend.
玛丽亚 阿图罗
Look, Maria, Arturo,
他们是我父母的朋友
they're my parents' people, okay?
我尊重他们的出身
I respect where they come from.
爸 妈
Mom and Dad,
我娶劳拉的其中一个主要原因
one of the main reasons I'm marrying Laura
就是要摆脱那些过往
is to break away from that history.
就像贾马尔说的
Just like Jamal said.
我们要开始组建自己的家庭 对吗 宝贝
We're gonna start our own family. Right, babe?
我们不会管那些乱七八糟的事
And we ain't gonna listen to none of that mess.
我们将结束这场循环的闹剧 宝贝
You and me gonna end the cycle, baby.
干杯
Cheers up.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
都停下 停下
Y'all, stop, stop, stop!
你们俩都拉得很好
You both are good.
TT 你的大提琴完全没融入进来
T.T., your cello is getting completely lost.
在这些和声之间
So in between the vocals,
你需要把大提琴拉得更情绪高涨一点
you need to make it soar a little bit more.
这是表达情感的时候
Come on, that's a real moment.
这是为我弟弟的婚礼准备
It's for my brother's wedding.
一定要情绪高涨 激昂
It's got to soar. Soar!
65小节再来一次
Measure 65 again.
我们的首要任务
Well, our first priority
麦迪逊大道3353号♥
就是为哈基姆和贾马尔发行新专辑
is getting out new albums for Hakeem and Jamal.
贾马尔
Jamal?
我和他聊过了
Well, I had a little talk with him,
我非常肯定他将会有新的作品
and I'm pretty sure some music is gonna come from it.
大家有什么想法吗
So, any thoughts?
妈 爸 快来 紧急事件
Mom, Dad, come quick. It's an emergency.
大家稍等片刻
Give us a minute.
她就那样跑了出去
She just ran right out there
保镖都来不及阻止她
before her bodyguard could stop her.
天呐
Oh, my God.
安妮卡
Anika!
安妮卡
Anika?
安妮卡 发生了什么事
Anika! What's going on?
退后
Get back.
安妮卡 发生什么事了
Anika! What's going on, baby?
我宁愿自杀
I'd rather kill myself
也不愿被迫告发卢修斯
than to be forced to snitch on Lucious.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们不会让这种事发生的
We're not gonna let that happen to you.
他们会逼我作证
They're gonna make me testify.
把我列入证人保护计划里
They're gonna put me in the witness protection program.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
告诉她 卢修斯
Tell her, Lucious.
我有好消息要告诉你
Hey, I got good news for you.
瑟斯提查到联调局必须要在一天半之内
Thirsty found out that the feds got to put on their trial
向大陪审团...
before the grand jury... ?
提出上诉 亲爱的
in a day and a half, sweetheart.
所以你只需再挺两天就行
So all you got to do is be cool for two more days.
安妮卡
Anika?
听着
Look...
我知道我们之间不和
I know we had bad blood between us.
但你现在怀着一个小生命
But you are carrying a life.
我的孙子
My grandson.
你永远不会再是孤单一人
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表