剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
流媒体音乐将使帝国娱乐
Music streaming will make empire
成为当前音乐产业的统治者
the dominant player in the music industry.
快流音乐 可以直接合并过来
Swiftstream. It's ready for a merger.
"琦琦野餐会" 在哈莱姆举♥行♥
"Cookie's Cookout." In Harlem.
那是大块头的地盘
That's in Big Heavy's territory.
我不想跟他打交道
I'm not doing business with him,
他那样对我儿子
not after what he did to my son.
现在谁是小贱♥人♥啊
So who you calling a little bitch now, huh?
你开枪
Pull the trigger,
你就是逼我去挡子弹
you gonna force me to step in front of the bullet.
我在处理呢
I'm handling it.
你要处理的是生意 不是女人
You need to be handling business, not booty.
别碰那孩子
Fall back.
我很荣幸能提交歌♥曲
I would be honored to submit a song.
恭喜 贾马尔
Congratulations, Jamal.
我要丢弃我的姓氏
I'm dropping my last name.
从今以后 我就叫哈基姆
From here on out, I go by Hakeem.
我堕入爱河了
Think I'm in love,
但我们还是朋友对吧
but we still homies, right?
我还是觉得你很性感
I still think you dope.
你刚刚想和我说什么
So what did you have to tell me?
没什么
Nothing.
朗达怀孕了
Rhonda's pregnant.
我一直想要个孙子
I've always wanted a grandson.
-孩子好像是卢修斯的软肋 -真的
- Babies are like kryptonite for Lucious. ?- Really.
去哪
Where to?
洛蕾莎 我们的妹妹又开始吸毒了
Loretha! Our sister Carol is on a bender.
说都是琦琦和吉马尔的错
Say this was all Cookie and Jermel's fault.
我们得去费城
We gotta go to Philly.
爱
洛蕾莎
Loretha!
-怎么了 -慢点 我鞋跟快断了
- What? - Slow down, before I break my damn heel!
你那鞋是香港制♥造♥吧
They're made in Hong Kong, I'm sure.
快点走 我还要赶快回纽约呢
Girl, get to steppin'! I gotta get back to New York.
找不到卡罗尔 我绝不离开费城
Look, I am not leaving Philadelphia till I find Carol,
你也别想走
and neither are you!
坎迪斯 我们已经找了卡罗尔两天了
Look, Candace, we been looking for Carol for two days.
-然后呢 -我们找不到她
- And...? ?- We ain't found her.
我得回去照顾我的野餐会
And I need to get back to my cookout,
因为我付出了很多心血
because I worked really hard on it
这对我很重要
and it's very important to me.
也许你该重视些其它的事情了
Well, maybe it's time for other things to be important to you.
比如卡罗尔
Like Carol.
闭嘴吧
Shut your dumb ass up.
怎么每次卡罗尔失踪
Why is it every time Carol gets missing,
地球就停止转动了
the world stops turning?
因为她是我们的妹妹 白♥痴♥
Because she's our sister, stupid.
我坐了十七年牢
Yeah, well, ain't nobody send no search party for me,
怎么没人来到处找我
when I was locked up all them 17 years.
因为我们都知道你在哪坐牢
Maybe because we knew where you were.
而你来探望我的次数
Yeah, I can count on one hand
简直屈指可数啊
how many times your bougie ass came to visit me.
那你继续计较吧 琦琦
Well, you can keep on counting, Cookie,
因为我可不去监狱那种地方
'cause I don't do prisons.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
把这些海报贴满全城
I want this whole city plastered with these posters!
不然就炒了你们
Or you fired.
我说真格的
I'm dead serious.
我妈打来的吗
That's my Mom?
妈 你上哪去了
Yo, ma, where you been at?
我一天都在联♥系♥你 你在哪
I been trying to get at you all day. Where you at?
小子 我不是跟你说了
Boy, didn't I tell you I was
我出城去处理点事吗
out of town handling some business?
你也得开始处理这边的事了
Yeah, well, you need to start taking care of some business here.
你得马上回公♥司♥
You need to come back here now.
哈基姆 我没时间细说 小子
Hakeem, I ain't got time for this, boy.
你找我♥干♥什么
What you want?
公♥司♥因为我赢得说唱斗歌♥而名气大增
We gettin' crazy shine off me winning the battle.
另外 你那个野餐会的门票今早也卖♥♥光了
Plus, your cookout sold out this morning,
稳步摇摆公园想让我们再加一场
and Rock Steady Park wants us to add a second show.
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!
好 你让拉兹立刻订场地
Okay, you tell Laz to book the venue right now.
务必让劳拉和那几个女孩
Make sure Laura and those girls
不分昼夜地排练
are rehearsing around the clock.
她们要加强耐力 完成两场开场表演
They gotta build up their stamina to open two nights. Okay?
我脱不开身时
I'm counting on you to call all the shots
指望你来当家
while I'm stuck up here.
听我说
Look...
你要知道 我以你为傲
I want you to know I'm very proud of you, okay?
我很爱你
And I love you so much.
好吧 妈 我也爱你
All right, I love you, too, ma.
别把饮料放在我的混音台上...
Hey! Get your drink off my mixing board...
卢修斯从来都是个花言巧语
You know, that Lucious was always
阴险卑鄙的小人
a smooth-talkin', low-down, dirty dog,
但看样子他教出来的孩子们却不错
but it seems like he did right with them boys.
对 他教得还行
Yeah, he did all right.
有时候坏小子也能成为好父亲
Sometimes bad dudes make decent fathers.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
布兰特妮 是布莱安娜吧 她还好吗
How is, uh... Brittany... Brianna, right?
-对 布莱安娜 -还有富兰克林
- Yeah, Brianna. - And Franklin.
她是个优等生
She's an honor student.
花样滑冰冠军
Champion figure skater.
还有我家富兰克林
And my Franklin?
他是辩论社的社长
President of the debate team.
他们知道自己有一半黑人血统吗
Well. Do they know they half black?
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, damn. ?- What?
坎迪斯...
Uh, Candace...
还记得卡罗尔第一次开始吸毒时
Remember where Carol used to hang out
常去的地方吗
when she first started gettin' high?
不是吧
Oh, hell to the no!
-我们得过去看看 -不 不 不
- We gotta go there. ?- No, no, no, no.
洛蕾莎 我不去监狱
Loretha, I don't do prisons,
当然更不会去毒窝了
I'm definitely not doing a crack house.
你能别假装高贵了吗
Would you stop acting like Diahann Carroll, heffa?
你也就是嫁给白人后
You ain't been living in the suburbs
才过上几天好日子的
with that white man all your life.
?王朝当道?
?It's the Dynasty?
?你能创造奇迹?
?You perform miracles?
?奇迹??奇迹?
?Miracles??Miracles?
?你想统治世界?
?So you want to rule the world?
?穿越海洋?
?Walk across the ocean?
?奇迹??奇迹?
?Miracles??Miracles?
?如要你想 就能做到?
?You can do it if you want it?
?因为你能创造奇迹?
?'Cause you perform miracles?
?女孩??我的女孩?
?Girl??My girl...?
?每一刻都不可思议?
?Every moment is miraculous?
?有你相伴 如此自在?
?With you around is easy?
?不会像微积分那样复杂?
?Never hard like calculus?
?我心中强大的黑皇后?
?My strong black queen?
?我感觉一切皆有可能?
?I feel like anything is possible?
?我们能创造奇迹?
?We make magic happen?
?克服每一道难关?
?And overcome every obstacle?
?你相信奇迹吗?
?Do you believe in miracles?
?相信?
?Yeah?
?我们在一起时 就是奇迹?
?When we're together, it's miracles?
?你该让我向你证明?
?You should let me show you that?
?向你证明?
?Show you that?
?不 你该让我向你证明?
?No, you should let me show you that?
?你能创造奇迹?
?You perform miracles?
?奇迹??奇迹?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表