剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?所有人 听好了?
?I want everybody at attention?
?如我现身?
?At attention You can call me Mr. Lyon?
?请叫我里昂先生?
?When I visit When I visit?
?如果金钱是万恶之源?
?If money is the root to all evil?
?众人只能见我笑 不会见我倒?
?You can see me ball, you'll never see me fall?
?因为我有?
?'Cause I got the...?
?此时此刻?
?Time of this Of this ?
?我专心致志?
?Hot damn, it keep me focused?
?专心致志 专心致志?
?Keep me focused, keep me focused ?
?我的思想即武器?
?My mind is a weapon Pow?
?现在不能暴露?
?I got to keep it low?
?现在不能暴露?
?I got to keep it low?
?当你成功 众人追捧?
?They all want to see you, whenever you make it?
?当你上报 众人环绕?
?They all want to come, when your name in the papers?
?他们得寸便进尺?
?The more that you give 'em, the more that they take it?
?所以你得记住隐藏爱之源?
?So you gotta remember to cover the bases for love?
?权力?
?Power?
?为了权力?
?For the power?
?权力?
?Power?
?一切皆为权?
?All for the power?
?权力?
?Power?
?为了权力?
?for the power?
?权力?
?Power?
?一切皆为权?
?All for the power?
?权力?
?Power?
?你相信什么?
?What are you buyin'?
?权力?
?Power?
?为了权力 不惜一切?
?I'll do anything, for power?
?帝国之权?
?Of the Empire?
?帝国之权?
?Of-of-of the Empire?
?如果金钱是万恶之源?
?If money is the root to all evil?
?众人只能见我笑?
?You can see me ball?
?不会见我倒?
?People never see me fall?
?因为我手握大权?
?'Cause I got the power?
大家好 帝国娱乐将拉开新的序幕
Look, y'all, it's the dawn of a new empire here at Empire,
非常感谢帝国娱乐的员工
and I'm so psyched to have Empire's employees
一路陪我走到现在 燥起来
from day one in the building-- make some noise.
我想给你们看点东西
I want y'all to check out something.
这是我们的新标志
This our new logo.
哈基姆在新闻发布会上的表现
Hakeem did surprisingly well
确实挺让人吃惊的
at his little press conference, didn't he?
简直太疯狂了
Wow, I mean, it's just insane.
他不可能管理像帝国娱乐这么大的公♥司♥
There's no way that he can run a company as big as Empire.
普莱斯牧师说上帝对我有安排
Reverend Pryce says God has a plan for me.
我需要注意 因为
I need to pay attention because...
他可能希望我领导帝国娱乐
he might want me to lead Empire,
他也可能有别的想法
or he might have something else in mind,
我不 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我要跟你说点事情
I need to tell you something,
我知道你不信这些
and, and I know you don't believe in this stuff,
但我希望你能考虑一下
but I, I hope that you won't dismiss it out of hand.
什么
What?
宝贝
Baby...
我看到了一个幻象
I had a vision.
你看到了什么 宝贝
What was your vision, babe?
你从楼梯上摔下来不是意外
Your fall down the stairs, it wasn't an accident.
亲爱的 你不仅仅是摔下来了
Honey, you didn't just fall.
安德鲁 求你了 别这样 真的
Andre, please, don't do this, really.
我什么也没做 是上帝
I'm not doing anything, God is.
他在引导我 所以我不会让这事就这么过去
He's leading me, so I won't let this go.
-他希望我们找出是什么或者谁 -谁
- He wants us to find out what or who... ?- Who?
谁害你失去我们的孩子
Who caused you to lose our child.
你现在开始妄想了
You're acting paranoid right now,
这说明你该休息了
and that's a sign of a break.
我保证我会好好照顾自己
I promise you I'm taking care of myself.
-是吗 -是的
- Are you? - ?I am.
我每天都按时吃药 真的
I'm taking my medication every single day, I am.
我只是真的很担心 安德鲁
I'm just really worried about it, Andre, that's all.
-我需要你相信我 -好 我相信你
- I need you to trust me, okay? - Okay, I trust you.
我需要你相信上帝
I need you to have faith.
我不需要信仰
Okay, well, I don't need faith.
-这是肯定的 -你需要什么
- That's for sure. - Well, what do you need?
我想我只是需要离开这房♥子
I just... I think I need to just get out of the house.
老实说 我需要回去工作
Honestly, I need to get back to work.
你想回惠特尼·莱恩那儿工作吗
Okay, you want to go back to Whitney Lane?
我听说卡米拉正在帝国娱乐
I heard that Camilla was starting
成立一个高端时尚部门 真的吗
a high-end fashion department at Empire, is that true?
对 安东尼与克利奥帕特拉
Yeah. "Antony and Cleopatra,"
为纪念她和哈基姆
in honor of her and Hakeem.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
我希望我是 但
I wish I was, but...
我只是觉得我不能无所事事
I just feel like I can't sit around wallowing
为自己感到可悲
and feel sorry for myself.
你觉得你可以问问哈基姆
So do you think that you could talk to Hakeem and ask him
她能不能把我安排过去吗
if she would get me in there?
当然
Sure, absolutely.
-谢谢 -如果
- Thank you. - If...
天呐
Oh, god.
如果你为我做件事
If... you do something for me.
什么
What?
和我去教堂
Come to church with me.
见见普莱斯牧师 做悲伤辅♥导♥
See Reverend Pryce for grief counseling.
我知道这能帮你疗伤 朗达
I know it'll help you heal, Rhonda.
能帮我们疗伤
It'll help heal us.
你会来吗
Will you come?
确保街区知道
Uh, let's make sure the neighborhood knows
里昂王朝
我们要来拍MV
that we're coming to shoot a video.
-弄干净点 -没问题
- Keep it clean. - You got it.
里昂女士
Ms. Lyon,
卢修斯正在面试MV导演
Lucious is interviewing the video directors,
不如我带你参观一下
how about I show you around?
你不需要带我参观
Uh, you don't need to show me around.
这是我的地盘 混♥蛋♥
This is my place, punk.
给我滚开
Get your ass out of here.
迈尔斯小姐 请送他出去
Uh, Ms. Miles, please see him out.
感谢你的时间 这边请
Thank you for your time. Right this way.
你怎么都
Why do you even...
现在的导演都一样
All these new school directors are all the same,
一群废物
a bunch of hacks.
还记得以前我们自己拍MV的时候吗
Remember when you and I used to direct our own videos?
对 当时我们还没有
Yeah, well, that was back before
像帝国娱乐艺人开♥发♥部老大
we had the generous support
一样的慷慨支持
of the head of Empire's A&R Department.
给我看看你的故事板
Show me your storyboard.
你可以回去继续当废物了
And you can go back to being useless.
别再穿你爷爷的西装了
Stop wearing your granddaddy's suits.
好的 好消息是
Okay, so the good thing
那个老贱♥人♥
is old resting bitch face
正在忙她的时尚公♥司♥
is busy with her fashion company,
所以似乎不会插手我们的事
so she seems to be staying out of our business.
同时 我正在计划把她赶出帝国娱乐
Meanwhile, I'm working on our plan to get her out of Empire.
你得删掉这个
You need to get rid of this.
去掉这个 你不需要
Lose it. You don't need it.
等等 那是我的梦想场景
Wait, w-wait, wait, that's my dream sequence.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
很美 但是太多了 我是说
It's beautiful, but it's too much, I mean,
你藏在了那些幻想背后
you're hiding behind all that fantasy.
去掉它 你不需要
Get rid of it. You don't need it.
这首歌♥的主题不是躲藏
The song's not about hiding.
去掉那个 相信我
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表