剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我受够卡在这道坎上了
I'm sick and tired of being out here on this damn ledge.
好吧
Okay.
要这么做 唯一的办法就是
Only way we do this is to get Mimi
让咪♥咪♥入股来降低风险
to go in with us to mitigate the risk.
说得太对了
Damn right.
没错
Yeah.
有人意志消沉啊
Somebody's in a funk.
今晚的事你一直没确认
You never confirmed for tonight.
抱歉 宝贝 我太专心了
Sorry, babe. I just been hella focused.
跟弗蕾达斗歌♥的事
The thing with Freda.
安妮卡 我能说实话吗
Yeah. Like, Anika, can I be honest?
-说吧 -我真希望我没这么做
- Yeah. ?- I wish I hadn't done this.
卢修斯这样攻击我 让我觉得
The way Lucious came at me got me feeling like...
自己像个彻头彻尾的外人
like I'm floating in outer space or something.
你不能让他主宰你的人生 哈基姆
You cannot let him rule your life, Hakeem.
你身边需要一些能让你感觉很好的人
You need people around you who are gonna make you feel good.
知道吗
You know?
让你感觉很美好的人
Really good.
宝贝
Mm, babe.
宝贝 等等
Babe, slow down.
我要和你说件事
I need to tell you something,
我要确保你有心情听我说
and I want to make sure you're in the right mood to hear it.
我们能只说话 别亲亲我我吗
Can we, like, talk, no touching?
不是吧
Really?
不好
No.
是这样
Look, here's the thing.
我觉得我堕入爱河了
I think I'm in love.
你...堕入爱河了
You're... you're in love?
是的
Yeah.
我知道听起来有点不可思议
Look, I know it sound crazy.
但是我以前从未有过这种感觉
But I ain't never feel this way in my life.
但我们还是朋友对吧 我还是觉得你很性感
But we still homies, right? I still think you're dope.
当然是朋友
Yeah. Of course.
-当然 -那就好
- Yes. ?- Great, great.
你刚刚想和我说什么
So what did you have to tell me?
没什么 没事了
Nothing. Nothing.
我只是说和弗蕾达斗歌♥这件事
I just wanted to offer you my support
我支持你 仅此而已
with the Freda thing, that's all.
我不知道会怎样
I don't know wh-what's gonna happen.
有琦琦和劳拉在帮我
I got Cookie and Laura helping me.
我对这一切感到很抱歉 安妮卡
Look, I'm sorry about everything, Anika.
不必
Don't be.
怎么了 小贾
Hey, what's up, Mal?
我一直在想那首歌♥
So, listen. I've been thinking about this song,
但我不太确定我想怎么选择
and, uh... not really sure which way I want to go with it.
你在说什么呢 你不喜欢我写的歌♥吗
What you talking about? You don't like my song?
不是 我非常喜欢你的歌♥ 酷毙了
No, I love your song. It's dope.
但是我脑子里总是萦绕着另外一首歌♥
But I got this other song stuck in my head, and...
我不知道 也许我们可以
I don't know, maybe there's a way we could,
把两首歌♥结合一下
you know, combine the two.
让我听听
Well, let me hear it.
如果好听 我们就用那首 无所谓
I mean, if it's good, we'll use that one. Who cares?
不错啊
Nice.
很可爱
It's cute.
可爱 好吧
Cute. All right.
-性感火♥辣♥的可爱 -是啊
- Cute in a sexy kind of cute. ?- Yeah.
不错啊 贾马尔
Yes, Jamal!
现在我明白你要用这间录音棚的原因了
Okay, I see why you wanted to use the studio.
我明白了 我一直在想
I see you, boo. You know, I've been thinking
那首歌♥需要更上一个层次
about what the song needs to take it to the next level.
-很好 我也在想 -那段音调
- Good. Me, too. - ?Yeah, you know those keys
如天使一般 但有点过于欢乐了 明白吧
are angelic, but they're a little too happy, you feel me?
加一些强节奏进去
Put a little edge on that.
再加强一些 再来一次 让我再听听
Put some stank on it. Run it back. Let me hear it again.
当然
Absolutely.
-你们准备好了吗 -好了
- Y'all ready? ?- Yeah.
-好 -开始吧 再来一次
- All right. - Go ahead, run it back.
你们在等什么呢
Come on, what you waiting for?!
为什么你们都杵着不动 像见了鬼似的
Why y'all standing around looking like you seen a ghost?
这里到底是怎么回事
What in the hell is going on here?
-你不是吧 贾马尔 -你耍我吗
- Are you serious, Jamal? - You playing with me?
那是她的歌♥吗
That was her song?
-我不会跟她合作的 -我放着
- I'm not working with her, man. - Okay, so I left
温泉修甲不去
my spa mani-pedi to come
-却来这里对付这个人吗 -先听我说完
- and deal with this? - Hear me out, please.
-你说真的吗 -先听我说
- Is this for real? - Just hear me out.
-简直不敢相信 -你们俩先等一下
- I don't even believe this. - Just wait, y'all!
所以我才需要找个中立地带
This is exactly why I needed neutral ground.
现在
Now...
我需要把你们两个人的歌♥结合在一起
I'm gonna need y'all to fuse both of your songs together.
抱歉 这是不可能的
I'm sorry, that's not gonna happen.
就是要这么做
That's gonna happen.
查理 请把麦克风拿过来 谢谢
Charlie, bring up the mics, please. Thank you.
长笛 一 二 三 走
Here we go, flutes. One, two, three, and...
-妈妈 -什么
- Mom. ?- What?
你的长笛部分
Your flutes are
-非常曼妙 绝对完美 -我知道
- beautiful, they're perfect. - I know that.
确实完美 而你的键盘部分
They are. Your keyboard...
也很美妙
are beautiful.
甚至可以说是令人振奋
Uplifting, even.
我用的词是"天使一般"
"Angelic" is what I said.
好吧 天使一般
Okay, angelic.
但是
But...
爸爸的节奏和低音部分能让它们完美融合
dad's beat and bass line will bring it all together.
这才是整首歌♥
That's the whole song.
这就是我需要你们两个人的原因
So this is what I need from y'all.
我们要把这两首歌♥结合起来
We are going to merge these two songs together.
那是不可能的
Uh, that is not gonna happen.
妈妈 这些乐手已经将这首歌♥的
Mom, these musicians know literally
每个音符都记住了
every single note of this song.
如果你们能坚持合作两秒钟
And if y'all can just work together for more than two seconds,
我保证能搞定这首歌♥
I promise you I can close this thing.
你们想怎么玩都行
Look, y'all can play whatever game y'all want to play,
但这首歌♥终归是帝国娱乐的
but at the end of the day, this is an Empire song.
这录制费用可是帝国娱乐出的
Empire's paying for this session.
其实 不是的
Actually, no.
是我自己出的
I am.
爸爸
Dad.
你们这些年轻人啊
Your generation.
谢谢 好了 来吧
Thank you. All right, come on.
从头来
Top.
一 二 三 走
One, two, three, and...
慢着 慢着 不不不
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! No, no, no, no!
这是什么鬼东西
Now what the hell is that, man?!
我的天
Oh, my...
这样不行 贾马尔 他...
That don't work, Jamal. He...
这个减十三和♥弦♥完全扼杀了低音旋律
That-that flattened 13th is killing the bass line.
-什么 -你得把它去掉
- What? ?- You got to take that out.
不 我才不会把它去掉 卢修斯 不
No, I'm not taking that out, Lucious, no!
因为首先 你的副歌♥部分又长又吓人
Because, first of all, your damn chorus is too long and scary.
你还是干脆说实话吧
Now why don't you just tell the truth?
你只是想利用我儿子挽救你那即将倒闭的公♥司♥
You're just trying to save your dead label by using my son.
-这才是你的想法 -现在他是你儿子了
- That's the truth. - Oh, so now he's your son?
现在他是你儿子了 卢修斯 你听见了吗
Now he's your son, Lucious? You hear this?
到此为止
That's it.
我告诉过你 我不和她合作
I'm not working with her, I told you.
选吧
Choose.
对 你必须做选择
Yeah, you gonna have to choose.
因为 很抱歉 这不是迪士尼频道
'Cause, I'm sorry, this is not the Disney Channel.
我们没有幸福结局
We have no happy ending.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表