剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我儿子在哪儿
Where's my son?
老兄 我不认识你儿子
Hey, man, I don't know your son, man!
那伙计说要下车
Look, homeboy asked to be let out.
你就让他下车了
And you let him out?!
有两个人给了我一千美元让我开这车
Listen, two dudes paid me a G to drive this van.
他们长什么样
What did they look like?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
什么 什么
What? ?What? Uh-uh!
求你了 求你了
Please! Please! Please!
他们给了我个电♥话♥
They gave me a phone, all right?
还有该往哪开 我发誓 我就知道这些
And directions... I swear, that's all.
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Shut up, bitch!
我们儿子去哪儿了 卢修斯
Where did our son go, Lucious?
哈基姆在哪儿
Where's Hakeem?
妈妈 别说了
Mama, stop.
不要 不要 不要再说
Stop, stop, stop talking about
什么一切都会好起来的
how everything's gonna be fine,
什么我会没事的 因为显然我有事
how I'm gonna be okay, because clearly, I'm not.
不 我什么都没有
No, I have nothing!
也没有人帮我
I have no one.
再见 妈妈
Good-bye, mom.
哈基姆 你在...
Hakeem, what are you...?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
小哈 我知道你很生气 但我们是想帮你
Look, Keem, I know you mad, but we're trying to help.
你要是不接受我们没法帮你
We can't do that if you don't let us in.
我知道你受了折磨 哈基姆
I understand you've been through an ordeal, Hakeem,
我就给你检查一下
and I'm just gonna check you over.
我没事 谢谢
I'm straight. Thank you.
-别逞强了 孩子 -哈基姆 怎么了
- Stop lying, boy. - Hakeem, what happened?
-弟弟 你没事吧 -我说了我没事
- Man, you all right? - I said I'm straight.
你需要什么吗 老弟
You need something, bro?
我什么都不要 只要你们都走开
I don't need nothing 'cept for all y'all to fall back.
告诉你母亲你消失五小时去哪儿了
Tell your mother where you disappeared for five hours.
哈基姆 你那只眼睛还能看清楚东西吗
Hakeem, can you see out of your eye?
你能回想起什么
Is there anything that you can recall?
我没事
I'm good, yo!
不如让我给你检查一下伤势
Why don't you let me determine if there are any injuries,
再谈接下来的事
then we can go from there.
我只不过眼睛被打了 仅此而已
I got nothing but a jacked eye. That's it.
我想看看有没有其它方面的虐待痕迹
I'd like to see if there are any signs of any other kind of abuse.
我走了
I'm out of here, yo.
-不 -不行 你乖乖去餐厅
- No. - No, you're gonna take your ass in the dining room
让医生检查
and let the doctor do his job.
安妮卡·卡尔汉
她怎么给你打电♥话♥
Why is she blowing up your phone?
给他点空间吧 妈妈
H... Leave him alone, mama. Mama.
麻烦你脱下外套
Would you please take off your jacket?
卢修斯 我建议给眼睛缝几针
Lucious, I recommended a couple of stitches for the eye,
但用蝶形绷带也可以愈合
but it will close with those butterfly bandages.
除此之外 没其它严重的伤
Other than that, there's no serious injuries.
孩子很幸运
Boy's very lucky.
医生 给
Doc... Here.
算我欠你一个人情 谢谢
I owe you. Thank you.
-不客气 -哈基姆 你怎么回事
- You're welcome. - Hakeem, what is wrong with you?
你看不出我们都很担心你这小白眼狼吗
You can't tell we was worried about your ungrateful ass?
我要走了 谁载我一程
I'm just ready to go. I need a ride.
发生在你身上的事 儿子
No, what happened to you, son,
是我最恐怖的噩梦
is my worst nightmare.
那也比不上做你儿子的噩梦恐怖
It can't be worse than the nightmare of being your son.
我可不是你妈妈
No. I ain't your mama.
你对我说话注意点
Watch how you talk to me.
注意个屁
Gotta watch nothing.
我们在这儿装什么完美家庭
We in here tripping like we some white picket fence family.
只要你良心过得去 说什么都行
Tell yourself whatever you need so you can go to sleep,
但你心里得明白如果我不是你儿子
but recognize none of this would've gone down
这些都不会发生
if I wasn't your son.
这都怪你 还有你
This is because of you and you.
什么 臭小子
What? Boy...
不 不 随他去
No, no, no. Let him go.
随他去
Let him go.
他现在只是觉得丢脸
He's just humiliated right now.
给他几天缓缓
Give him a few days.
-斯台普斯中心拒了我 -什么
- Staples Center passed on me. - What?
他们说我 原话是
They claim that I am, quote and quote:
"过于小众 不足以保证体育馆的上座率"
"Too narrow of an artist to fill their stadium."
这是拒绝同性恋的委婉语
That's code word for gay.
抱歉 爸爸 这是因为帝国娱乐
And I'm sorry, dad, that's because
在市场宣传时一直把我定位为同性恋歌♥手
Empire keeps on marketing me as a gay artist.
但你就是啊
But that's what you are.
我才不是
That's not what I am.
我是同性恋 也是歌♥手
I'm gay and I'm an artist,
但不代表我是同性恋歌♥手
but that don't make me a gay artist,
你应该比任何人都更理解这一点
And you of all people should understand that.
我丑话说在前头 爸爸
And I'm gonna tell you this much, dad:
要是营销团队再不做好一点
I'm gonna fire the whole damn marketing team,
我就把史蒂夫·曹还有他们那些傻缺全都炒了
Steve Cho and all them suckers, if they don't get it together.
不 你谁也别炒
No, you're not gonna fire anybody.
你要把这份怒意
You're gonna take that passion,
转化为激♥情♥投入到歌♥曲中
you're gonna put it into the song.
能从第三段副歌♥前开始吗
Can you start it from, um, right before the third hook,
高♥潮♥的中间部分
middle part of the, the high part?
谢谢
Thank you.
?下地狱?
?Go to hell?
?躯壳内所剩无几?
?Nothing's left inside this shell?
?身处躯壳良久?
?'Cause I've lived this long?
?生命结束亦无错?
?And nothing's wrong when living ends, no?
?你毁灭爱 爱?
?You broke love, la, la, la, love?
?爱 爱?
?La, love, la, love?
?你毁了爱?
?You broke love?
?爱 爱?
?La, la, la, love, la, la, la, love?
?爱 但你毁了爱?
?La, love, but you broke love?
?爱 爱 爱?
?La, la, la, love, la, la, la, love, love?
?爱 你毁了爱?
?Love, you broke love?
?爱?
?Oh... Love?
?爱?
?La, la?
?爱?
?Love?
卢修斯
Lucious.
贾米森
Jamieson.
贾米森·亨斯罗普怎么出现在我的录音棚了
Why is Jamieson Hinthrop in my studio?
你才华横溢的儿子请我来
Your brilliant son asked me
帮他达到他应有的高度
for help reaching the heights that he so richly deserves.
这也是你希望的 不是吗
You do want that, right?
别管我或者我儿子想要什么
D-don't worry about what I want or what my son wants.
我的人生不需要这个小丑
You know what, I didn't need this clown in my life.
你的人生也不需要他
You don't need him in yours.
这怎么回事
What is this?
你父亲在离开贝雷蒂后差点和我签约
Your father almost signed with me after he left Beretti.
但他发现我是同性恋
Till he found out I was gay.
不 我不知道这事
No, I didn't know that.
听着 时代在改变
Well, look, times have changed.
没错 所以你不需要他
Exactly. That's why you don't need him.
你现在都不和艺人合作了吧
You don't even work with artists anymore, do you?
你只不过是个阔佬 砸钱开些奢侈的派对
You're just a rich dude that throws these lavish parties
试图掌控政♥治♥候选人
and tries to manipulate political candidates.
没错 卢修斯
That's right, Lucious.
我决定后半辈子都投身于帮助非异性恋者
I am devoting the rest of my life to making the world
创造更好的生存环境
a better place for LGBT people.
我也想帮你 贾马尔
And I want to help you, Jamal.
而且他是斯台普斯中心董事会的人 爸爸
And he's on the board of the Staples Center, dad.
小贾 这一行里会碰到各种吸血鬼
Look, Mal, there's all kinds of vampires in this business.
有的吸血
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表