剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
The first thing you do is get to talking slick out your mouth.
真狡猾
Real greasy,
这么看不起我 就好像
looking down your nose at me like you ain't from
我们不是一个娘生的一样
the same hood I'm from,
嫁了个白种人
married to your white man.
而且他很有钱
And he's rich.
从你那寒酸鞋子上可没看出来
I can't tell by them cheap-ass shoes.
如果你这个虚情假意的婊♥子♥
Okay. ?If your bougie ass
多给你的家人打打电♥话♥的话
called your family more often,
或许你就能知道卡罗尔就是个骗子
maybe you'd know Carol ain't nothing but a scammer.
她就是设个局 骗点钱罢了
All she does is run game, trying to scam a hot dollar.
唯一新鲜的就是
The only thing that's new is that
她没给我打电♥话♥ 而是给你打了
she got your number instead of mine.
欢迎回家 坎迪斯
Welcome back to the family, Candace.
她抛下了她的孩子
She left her kids.
-什么 -是的
- What? - ?Yeah.
她把他们丢在我家 留了张条子
She dumped them at my house with a note,
说都是琦琦和吉马尔的错
saying that this was all Cookie and Jermel's fault.
你做了什么 洛蕾莎
What have you done, Loretha?
你做了什么
What have you done?!
我们得去费城
Look, come on. We-we got to go to Philly.
-费城 -对 费城
- Philly?! - ?Yes, Philly!
主题酒吧
你的车来了 宝贝 明天见
There go your car, babe. I'll see you tomorrow.
你确定不要我跟你一起回家吗
You sure you don't want me to come home with you?
别摆出这个表情
Don't make that face.
我当然想 但我想确保我们把每一步都走对
Yeah, I do, but I want to make sure we right first.
好
Okay.
注意安全
Be safe.
好
All right.
去哪
Where to?
163街和第七大道交叉口
163rd and Seventh.
好
Got you.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表