剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
洛拉想要见见她的爸爸
Lola wanted to meet her daddy.
我很激动能成为
I'm very excited to be
帝国娱乐的新任首席执行官
the new chief executive officer of Empire Enterprises.
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -我愿意
- Will you marry me? - Yes.
你得说实话
You got to tell the truth.
-为什么 -因为我替一个
- Why? - Because I did 17 years
连他真名都不知道的人坐了17年牢
for a man whose real name I didn't even know.
奶奶也有躁郁症吗
Was my grandmother bipolar?
她让我觉得丢脸
I was embarrassed by her, the same way
-就像你一样让我丢脸 -你去死吧
- I’m embarrassed by you. - To hell with you.
我受不了了
I just can't take it anymore.
你可以跟我待一起 多久都行
Stay with me for as long as you need.
最近好吗 琦琦女士
How you doing, Ms. Cookie?
我以为你会跟卢修斯合作
I thought you'd be working with Lucious.
她之前是 直到他把她从MV中踢出来了
She was till he iced her out the video.
弗蕾达 你刚唱了弗兰克·加德斯吗
Freda, did you say something about Frank Gathers?
对 那是我父亲
Yeah, that's my father.
他过世了
Was my father.
他在狱中被杀了
He got murdered in prison.
密苏里州圣路易斯
?绝不愿意?
?You don't wanna?
?匆匆离开 绝不愿意匆匆离开?
?Pop off, you don't wanna pop off?
洛拉 捡球
Lola, get the ball.
?若被击倒?
?Getting knocked off?
?让黑子们停下?
?Tell them haters stop?
给你 洛拉
Here you go, Lola.
你头发很美
Your hair is so pretty.
妈咪帮你梳的吗
Your mom comb it for you today?
-是的 -是吗
- Yes. - ?Yeah?
好疼
Ow! That hurt.
抱歉 小可爱
Sorry, sweetie.
我必须这么做
Had to do it.
?让我之后击垮他们?
?Make me lay 'em down, after that?
?不再醒来 别逼我?
?It's no waking, don't make me?
我全心全意爱他
I love him with all my heart.
真的 可我不能待在那栋房♥子里
I really do, but I just cannot be in that house.
他仍能看到幻象吗
Is he still having the visions?
其实...
Actually...
牧师终于发现他确实需要
the reverend finally realized that he does need
重新开药了
to recalibrate his meds.
他不再坚持
And he has stopped insisting that
有人推我下楼的想法
somebody pushed me down the stairs.
-这是好兆头 -没错
- That's a good sign. - ?Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你俩聊吧
I'll leave you guys to it.
好的
All right.
你怎么样
How are you?
我很好 你呢
I'm good. How you doing?
-不错 -你很美
- Good. - ?You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
等一会儿
Just give me a minute.
不打扰你们
I'll be out of your hair.
不 不 多不好意思 安妮卡
Oh, no, no, no, th-that's not right, Anika.
这是你家
This is your place.
我和朗达 我们可以
You know, Rhonda and I, we can...
我们可以出去走走
we can go for a walk.
-没错 -拜托
- Yeah. ?- Oh, please.
我家就是你们家 是吧
My place is your place, okay?
别客气
Make yourselves at home.
你没和牧师待一起了吗
So, you're not staying with the reverend?
我这阵子没去教堂
I haven't been going to church.
我待在酒店 也在好好吃药
I'm staying at a hotel, and I'm not off my medication,
你不必问的
so you don't have to ask.
你这阵子为什么没去教堂
?Why haven't you been going to church?
我在努力克服一些问题
I been wrestling with some issues,
精神方面的 而且
spiritually, and, um...
我觉得普莱斯牧师不会明白
...I didn't think Reverend Pryce would understand.
你这话倒是让我有点欣慰呢
Why do I find that weirdly comforting?
听着 我们何不租个公♥寓♥
Listen, what if we just lease an apartment?
就是个
You know, just a...
我们能一起生活的小地方
a small space where we can be together.
我在想 重新开始
Now I'm thinking, like, brand-new, you know, no...
丢掉不好 不快乐的回忆
bad associations, no memories.
但之后呢
Yeah, but then what?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know what.
我只是
You know, I just...
我只知道我想你了
I just know that I miss you.
-好吧 -我想和你一起
- Yeah. - ?Okay? I miss us.
我们是一个团队
We were a team.
-没错 -我们一起对抗世界
- Yeah. - ?Us against the world.
共同进退 是吧
Ride or die, right?
我们早就没那种状态了 安德鲁
Yeah, well, we haven't been that for a long time, Andre.
告诉我你想怎么样
Well, tell me what it's gonna take.
重新回到以前的状态吗
For us to be on the same team again?
没错
That's right.
我们得有共同的目标
I think that we need to want the same thing.
什么时候你感到最幸福
When were you happiest?
对我们的未来感到兴奋的时候吧
When... we were excited about our future, I guess,
想要统治世界 掌管帝国娱乐的时候
and wanted to rule the world and take over Empire.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
安妮卡 天啊 你没事吧
Anika? Oh, my God, are you okay?
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
是我们吃坏了东西吗
Do you think it was something that we ate?
我没事啊
I feel fine.
不 不是吃坏了东西
No, it wasn't anything we ate.
那你觉得是怎么回事
Well, what do you think it... it is?
我不能说
I cannot.
尤其是你们经历了那件事以后
Especially not after what happened to you guys.
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
是谁的
Who's the father?
天啊
Oh, boy.
哈基姆
It's Hakeem.
?我从底层爬到顶峰?
?From the bottom I got up?
?贫民区出身?
?From the gutter to the shutter?
?现在腰缠万贯?
?Trimmed out in gold?
?生活保佑我的灵魂?
?Life bless my soul?
卢修斯 你的MV真棒
Lucious, your video is amazing.
很坚韧 很真实
It's so gritty, so real.
整个音乐产业 全世界
The whole music business, the whole world--
所有人都在讨论德怀特·沃克
all anyone is talking about is little Dwight Walker.
也就是我兄弟
A.K.A. my boy.
兄弟 谢谢你能过来
My man. Thank you for coming.
卢修斯·里昂 没人想错过
Lucious Lyon, wouldn't miss it.
要知道 是卢修斯·里昂
You know, that's the Lucious Lyon
在帝国娱乐上市前几年
that inspired me to buy into Empire
就鼓励我投资这家公♥司♥
years before he took the company public.
我可以代表大多数股东
Look, I know I speak for all the majority shareholders
我认为...
when I say...
我们需要你回来管事
we want you back in charge.
同意
Hear, hear.
我得说
Look, I'll tell you one thing,
非常感谢你们的信任
I really appreciate the vote of confidence,
可董事会发话了
but the board has spoken.
他们钟情哈基姆 我只能表示支持
They've anointed Hakeem, and all I can do is support that.
董事会得听股东们的
The board answers to the shareholders.
而且 哈基姆能得到支持
Besides, Hakeem's support was
全因为咪♥咪♥·怀特曼
entirely predicated on Mimi Whiteman.
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
不过
But you know what,
听了你们的想法后
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表