剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
So you'll never be alone.
听到了吗
You hear me?
因为我知道那种感受
'Cause I know what that feels like.
你现在是昂家族的一员了
You're a Lyon now. Okay?
这不是你一直想要的吗
Isn't that what you always wanted?
成为我们的一员
To be one of us?
对吗 我知道的
Yeah? I know.
事情会好转的 我知道
It's gonna be okay. I know.
不会有事的
?It's gonna be all right.
下来吧 一切都会好起来的
Come on. It's gonna be all right.
扶着她
Come on.
大家听我说
Hey, check it out.
-从过门开始来一遍 -好
- Let's take it from the bridge, huh? ?- Okay.
大家准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
二 三 四 一
Two, three, four, one...
我去过医院看你
You know I came by the hospital to visit you,
但你♥爸♥不让我进去
but your dad didn't let me in.
?继续爱着你?
?I'm-a keep on loving?
?爱着你?
?Loving you?
大家停一停
Y'all. Y'all.
杰夫 杰夫
Jeff. Jeff.
首先 我非常喜欢
First of all, I love it.
-谢谢 -我真心喜欢
- Thank you, man. - I really do.
唯一需要调整的是
The only change that I would say is
到我唱的时候
there's a moment where I'm singing, um...
?我会一直爱你?
?I'm gonna keep on loving you.?
而不是
So instead of, um...
不是仅仅哼唱
instead of just doing the "Oohs,"
能不能唱出来
can we just say, uh...
?爱着你?
?Loving you.?
对 我喜欢
Oh, yeah, I like that.
都明白了吗
Everybody got that?
二 三 四 一
Two, three, four, one...
?爱着你?
?Loving you?
?爱着你?
?Loving you?
?爱着你?
?Loving you?
?爱着你?
?Loving you?
?继续爱着你?
?Just keep on loving you?
?爱着你?
?Loving you...?
-没事 我没事 -你还好吧
- No, no, no, no, I'm good, I'm good, I'm good. - You all right?
-你确定 -我没事
- You sure? - Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
这样吧
You know what?
等贾马尔好些以后
Let's just continue this later,
我们再继续
when Jamal feels a little better...
不 完全不用
No. Absolutely not.
别听他的 大家继续
Do not listen to him. Come on, y'all.
明天前必须排好
We have to be done by tomorrow.
我没事 继续
I'm fine. Come on.
我没事
I'm okay.
-真的 -没事
- Yeah? - ?I'm fine.
别紧张
Calm that ass down.
-二三四一二 走 -唱起来
- Two, three, four, one, two... - Come on, y'all, let's sing.
?爱着你?
?Loving you?
?爱着你?
?Loving you?
?爱着你?
?Loving you?
?爱着你?
?Loving you?
?如此美好??爱着你?
?Said it feels good ?? Loving you?
?继续爱着你?
?Just to keep on loving you?
?如此美好??爱着你?
?Hey, said it feels good??Loving you?
?继续爱着你?
?Just to keep on loving you, oh?
?宝贝??爱着你?
?Said, oh, baby??Loving you?
?爱着你?
?Loving you?
?爱着你?
?Loving you...?
你为贾马尔做的事
What you did for Jamal...
-无人能及 卢修斯 -得了吧
- nobody else could've done that, Lucious. - Come on.
我不禁思考
Got me over here thinking
也许你没那么坏
maybe you ain't the devil after all.
你认为我在乎那孩子
What, you think I care about that boy?
他可是我的摇钱树
He make me a whole lot of money.
别胡说了
Stop it.
你下手再重点我更喜欢
You know I like it when you do it harder.
天呐
Oh, God.
我发誓 我希望联调局这摊事尽快结束
I swear, I hope all this crap is over with the feds.
让他们一无所获地去见大陪审团吧
Especially when they come up empty with the grand jury.
他们看起来已经放弃了
Yeah, well, they seem to have backed off.
也许变♥态♥塔里克受到教训了
Maybe Tariq the Freak got his wrist slapped.
如果你在的话
You know, none of this stuff would've happened
这些都不会发生
if you'd been around.
你不在时 我总是不顺
I was never any good without you.
行了 卢修斯
All right, Lucious.
-别说这些了 -怎么了
- Stop all that talk, man. ?- What?
你明知这不会有好结果的
You know that never ends well for me and you.
省省吧
Cut it out.
我当初就不该对你放手
I should've never let you go.
我没有娶别的女人是有原因的
There's a reason I never married anybody else.
先帮儿子办好明天的婚礼
Look, let's just get your son married tomorrow.
这事再议吧
Maybe we'll talk.
再议不错啊
I like maybe.
为了再议干杯
Let's toast to maybe.
再议
Maybe.
-再议 -再议
- Maybe. ?- Maybe.
你雄风还在就好说
Maybe if that noodle works.
请给我片伟哥
Give me one of them blue pills.
再见 卢修斯
Good-bye, Lucious.
老色狼
Dirty old man.
我喜欢看你走路摆臀的样子
I like watching you walk away.
-我知道 -给爷扭一个
- I know you do. - Twerk it for me.
拿出你的伟哥吧
Get your ones out.
?只有我能向你展现?
?I can show you something that ain't none of them can?
?因为我?
?'Cause I, 'cause I?
?因为我不耍清高 愿意热舞?
?'Cause I ain't too cool to dance...?
太帅了
So handsome.
连你也是 哈基姆
Even you, Hakeem.
我以前怎么会觉得你丑呢
I don't know why I thought you were ugly.
奶奶
Grandma.
不是吧
Really?
奶奶 你说我们是在
Grandma, what did you mean when you said that we were,
偿还我们祖父做的孽 是什么意思
paying for the crimes of Dad's dad?
德怀特不想让我说这个
Dwight don't want me talking about that.
奶奶 我们还是我们
Well, we are who we are, grandma,
不论爸想不想谈
despite whether our father wants to talk about it.
你说得对
Well, you're right.
你们逃不掉的
You can't escape it.
他和他的好几个表亲都要还债
It's in him, it's in most of his cousins,
你们仨肯定也要
it's bound to be in you three.
至少其中一人要
Or at least one of you.
至于乔
As for Joe...
他罪有应得
well, Joe got what he deserved.
等等 乔 那是
Wait, Joe? That's...
是我们的爷爷
That's our grandfather.
你死定了 乔
You're a dead man, Joe.
他亲眼看着他父亲丧命
He saw his father die in front of him?
谁杀了他
Who shot him?
她说的话 你们一个字都别信
Don't believe anything she tell you.
其实她只是在说我们有多英俊
Actually, she was just telling us how handsome we all look.
对吧 奶奶
Right, grandma?
来 哈基姆
Come on, Hakeem.
我们去迎客吧 走
Let's go welcome your guests, man. Let's go.
为什么要去
Why we got to do it?
为什么 因为这是你的职责啊
Why we got to do it? 'Cause it's your job!
?你说我们无理取闹?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表