剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
-你要唱我的歌♥ -不 你唱我的歌♥
- You're using my song? - No, you using my song.
-快坐下 -你想出去吵吗
- Sit down. Now. - I didn't know. You want the outside?
-行了 谢谢 -给你面子
- Oh, yes, thank you. - You can have it.
谢谢你们 我很开心 非常感谢
Thank you, y'all. I'm so happy. Thank you so much.
-好好演出宝贝 -好 爸 我也爱你
- Have a good show, baby. - Yes. All right. I love you, too, dad.
我们爱你 妈妈爸爸支持你
We love you. Mama, daddy right here for you.
-抱歉 你说什么 -真是个绅士
- Sorry, pardon me. - Oh, you're such a gentleman.
-坐吧 -谢谢
- Have a seat. - ?Thank you.?
跟你说了吧
That's what I'm talking about.
再见
Bye-bye.
去你的
Screw you!
?我内心坚定?
?I get up with my mind?
?努力追求?
?Set to stay on the grind?
?一切都将为我所有?
?Everything will be mine?
?包括你?
?Including you?
?着眼胜利?
?Got my eyes on the prize?
?会让你知道?
?Gonna make you realize?
?我目标远大?
?My goal is the sky?
?这才是我?
?It's what I'll do?
?我说我将大展才华?
?I said that I would show?
?大家应早已知晓?
?Everybody what they should already know?
?我长大成人 崭露头角?
?I grew up, stood up, and now I'm?
?准备出发?
?Ready to go?
?准备出发?
?Ready, set, go?
?我已准备出发?
?I'm ready to go?
?准备出发?
?Ready, set, go?
?我已准备出发 出发?
?I'm ready to go, go, go?
?我已准备出发 出发?
?I'm ready to go, go, go?
?低音响起 举高双手?
?Put your hands up once we turn up the bass?
?我无法否认?
?Said I can't deny?
?我经常说谎?
?I often lie?
?世界属于我 但我会与你分享?
?This world is all mine, but I'll share with you?
?我会持续闪耀?
?I'll stay on this star?
?乘风前行?
?And ride it as far as I can?
?我不会陨落 看我翱翔?
?And I'll never fall, watch me soar?
这帮龟孙子 再要让我等下去
This some BS. They keep me waiting any longer,
-我发誓要让这地方关门 -卢修斯
- I promise you I'm gonna shut this place down. - Lucious,
-卢修斯 -我要让这地方关门
- Lucious! - I'm gonna shut it down.
孩子凭一己之力走到这一步
The boy got this far on his own.
别因为你的暴脾气毁了他的努力
Look, just don't ruin it by being you.
我现在根本都不在乎了
?I don't even care ?a?t this point though,
-因为我有更好的想法了 -什么
- 'cause I got something better now. - What?
我的专辑 我有更好的想法了
My album, that's what.
我刚表演的这首歌♥ 棒极了
This song that I just did-- it killed.
而它是集琦琦和卢修斯两人之长打造的
And it was equal parts Cookie and Lucious.
我的专辑就要这样
So that's what my album is gonna be.
集你们两个人之长
Both of y'all, together.
卢修斯
Lucious,
琦琦 同等分量
Cookie-- equal.
说不定干脆就叫黑白混合专辑 谁知道呢
Might call it the black and white album. Who knows?
反正是你们两人共同制♥作♥
But regardless, it's gonna be produced by both of y'all,
而且你们会很喜欢的
and you're gonna enjoy it,
因为这才终归是我们所有人最需要的
because at the end of the day, that's what all of us need.
懂吗
Feel me?
好啊 但问题是 由谁来发行呢
Yeah, the question is: who's gonna release it?
那要看今晚了
Oh, well, that depends on tonight,
-不是吗 卢修斯 -什么都不用看
- doesn't it, Lucious? - It don't depend on nothing.
我们打了个赌 你的傻爹...
See, now, we-we made a bet. Your dumb father made this...
怎么了
?What?
贾马尔
Jamal.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的
Seriously.
-没骗我 -没骗你
- Seriously? - ?Seriously.
-真的是真的吗 -比珍珠还真
- Like, for real for real? - Yes! ?For real for real.
-真的假的 -你做到了
- Seriously?! - You got it!
-我了个天呐 谁最棒 -太棒了
- No way. No way. No way. Who's great?! - ?Yes!
-妈妈 -我的天
- Mom! - Oh, my God!
谁最棒
Who's great?!
-谁最棒 -我
- Who's great?! - ?Yeah!
谁最棒 谁最棒
Who's great?! Who's great?!
-我们最棒 我们最棒 -谁最棒
- We great! We great! - Who's great?!
恭喜 贾马尔
Congratulations, Jamal.
站稳了 各位
Hold tight, everyone!
准备躁起来
We about to get this thing popping.
给他点颜色看看
Body his ass.
不用担心
You ain't got to worry.
绝对让哈基姆知道厉害
Hakeem gonna feel these blades, man.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
弗蕾达·加茨 VS 哈基姆·里昂
国王和王后们 大幕就要拉起
kings and queens, you know what it is.
大战即将打响
It's the brawl for it all!
布朗斯维尔传奇斗歌♥小天后
We got legendary Brownsville battle emcee
弗蕾达·加茨
Freda Gatz!
她要夺走哈基姆·里昂的头衔
She wants Hakeem Lyon's title.
开始吧
Let's get it on!
哈基姆快出现 哈基姆快出现
Where's Hakeem? Where's Hakeem?
他在哪
Where's he at?
他马上就来了 大家淡定
He's coming. Everybody relax.
哈基姆快出现 哈基姆快出现
Where's Hakeem? Where's Hakeem?
你们的里昂雄狮来了
Here comes your Lyon!
气势盖天
With all his pride!
好 我来给段
Okay, I'm gonna give them something
他们都能发挥的音乐
that they can both work with!
?爷要把?
?I'm about to send?
?可笑的你送到马戏团?
?Your funny-looking ass to the circus?
?或者塞到石头缝里与蛇一窝?
?Or back under that rock with the serpents?
?说什么出身贫寒斗志不息?
?Claimin' you a rider 'bout that life of moving, working?
?说得好听 不值一文?
?You let that flame go but your life is really worthless?
?你啥出身 爷不在乎?
?I don't give a damn where you come from?
?你甜过奶油?
?You're sweeter than a honey bun?
?所以才遭众人遗弃?
?That's why every single person done desert you?
?你想要抱抱 爷只有拳头?
?Oh, you need a hug, sorry, I got to hurt you?
?趁早滚粗 小心搞哭?
?Get out of line, and butter boy'll really have to murk you?
?你是奶油圈 可爷不爱甜?
?Uh, think it's sweet, I ain't no dessert food?
?跟爷同场斗 你该庆幸?
?On the same stage, you should be grateful?
?看爷怎么削了你的皮?
?You about to get peeled like a grapefruit?
?可怜的假小子 你能奈我何?
?Can't touch me little boy blue, hoo!?
弗蕾达 弗蕾达
Freda! Freda! Freda! Freda!
?瞧瞧你 娇公子?
?Aw, look at you, boy, you so precious?
?是时候让他们知道谁最牛?
?I think it's time we let 'em know just who the best is?
?想要谈钱 先去查查?
?If we talking money, gone and check it off your checklist?
?弗蕾达要动手 看好了?
?Freda 'bout that action, watch me?
?朝你胸口来一枪?
?Shoot right where your chest is?
?绝对不是唬你?
?I promise I ain't lyin'?
?我说的 任谁写?
?When I spit it and whoever writing this here?
?都是给你小子的 就是这么牛?
?Just for you, I'm really wit' it?
?叫你的小弟来啊?
?Tell your homie come and get it?
?布朗斯维尔小霸王会怕你?
?It's whatever, I'm that Brownsville bully?
?还是算了吧 说唱你玩不来?
?It's nothin' better, this rappin' just ain't for you?
?别怪我说实话?
?I ain't lying, I keep it true?
?法国有个好地方?
?I know a place in France?
?专收你这种小屁孩?
?Where we send lil' boys like you?
?就爱乱扭瞎显摆?
?Who love to dance and love to show off?
?成天穿个吊裆裤?
?They ass in hammer pants, it's real here?
?跟我斗 最好想清楚?
?You better check your time before you cross the line?
?等他们把你围住?
?'Cause when them hitters line you up?
?乖宝宝可别叫妈哟?
?Boy, you can't call your mom?
弗蕾达刚刚碾压了某人吗
Did Freda just catch a body?
好了 下面来段经典老调
All right, now I'm gonna drop an old-school gem.
但请记好
But just remember,
有一位史上最伟大的歌♥手曾以此征服亿万观众
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表