剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
比如说
Case in point...
你认为乱说
Do you believe running your mouth
利亚·沃克尔的事 会让你受伤吗
about Leah Walker can get you hurt?
卢修斯应该明白
Lucious should know that
我既不怕威胁 也不会被收买♥♥
I can't be threatened or bought.
他就是这么想的
That's what he thought.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
杀了我 让我横尸街头
Kill me and leave me by the side of the road?
我不喜欢那样 我可是绅士
I resent that-- I'm a gentleman.
我不会碰你一根毫毛
I wouldn't touch a hair on your head.
?某些东西正在苏醒?
?Something's coming alive now?
再见
Bye-bye.
?一切恐惧都已消逝?
?All the fears just died out?
?我来是为了征服?
?Now I'm comin' to conquer?
?你唤醒了怪兽?
?You've awakened a monster?
?我能感到它在体内?
?I can feel it inside now?
谢谢 瑟斯提 感谢
Thanks, Thirsty, appreciate...
?我为鲜血而来?
?I came for blood?
?你完蛋了 我生而为赢?
?Your days are done, I came to win?
?你不得不逃?
?You came to run?
?不成功便成仁?
?It's all or nothing?
?付出得够多 受够了等待?
?I paid enough, I've waited up?
?我或爆发 唯我独尊?
?I may erupt, my way or none?
?不成功便成仁?
?It's all or nothing.?
小贾
Hey, J.
这样没必要
This ain't necessary.
你说得很明白了 所以
I got the message loud and clear, so...
那这种意思呢
What about this message?
好了 别耍我了
Come on, man, stop playing with me.
我以为你对我没有感觉
I thought you ain't feeling me.
我对你有感觉
I'm feeling you.
怎么会对你没感觉呢
Why would I not be feeling you?
因为你轻易地把我晾在那儿了
'Cause you blew me off like it was nothing.
那是工作
We were in a work situation.
我想公私分明
I try to keep things professional, man.
还因为你没出柜
And because you're not out.
这不是别人该管的事
I don't think it's anybody's business, man.
但如果你在夜店里和辣妹鬼混
But it is when you're in a club with a hot girl,
那可就是狗仔队要管的事了
then it's all of the paparazzi's business.
你这是小题大做
Look, you're making a big deal out of this.
就是大事
It is a big deal...
对我来说 很重要
to me, it's important.
我付出很多努力 才接受真实的自己
You know, I worked damn hard to walk in my truth.
所以我才认为你会懂
That's why I thought you would understand
我的处境
where I'm coming from, man.
这很艰难
It's hard, man.
你和斯凯·萨莫斯在一起
You know that thing you did with Skye Summers,
我觉得非常棒
man, I thought that was so cool...
德里克 那完全不同
Derek, that was completely different.
伙计 你应该懂我的处境
Yo, man, you should understand where I'm coming from.
-听我说 伙计 -不 别说了
- Listen to me, man. - ?No, stop! Stop.
我非常喜欢你 真的
Now, I like you a lot, I do...
但这种方式
but this whole thing...
不适合我
it's not for me,
所以算了吧
so, please...
不是减肥吗 不该喝威士忌啊
I don't think that Whiskey is a part of your juicing cleanse.
你在怕什么呢
What are you afraid of, huh?
她只是个
She's just a...
虚弱无力的老女人
feeble, fragile, little old lady.
你这么看她啊
So that's what you think, huh?
她就想让大家都这么以为
That's what she wants everybody to think.
你害怕
You're afraid...
如果此事泄露 会变成丑闻
that if this gets out, it'll be a scandal.
你害怕会失去因为《枪声响起》
Yeah, you're afraid you're gonna lose all that love
赢得的粉丝
you got for "Boom Boom Boom Boom."
相信我 这事泄露对谁都没好处
Trust me, this gets out, it's not good for nobody.
所以不会泄露的 卢修斯
It ain't gonna get out, Lucious.
只要你善待你的儿子们
Just as long as you do right by your sons.
这才是你目的吗
So that's what this is about?
就为了金曲奖的表演
Damn ASA performance?
你想让我按贾马尔的方式唱歌♥吗
You trying to get me to do the song Jamal's way, huh?
重点不是金曲奖 蠢货
This is not about the ASAs, stupid.
你才是重点
This is about you.
你坐在这儿
You sitting up here,
像是你还处在费城称王称霸之时
acting like you still in the Philly projects, when you the king.
你是世界之王 无所畏惧
You the king of the world, and there is nothing to fear.
尤其不用怕自己妈
Especially not from your own mama.
振作起来
Get yourself together.
我才应该借酒消愁
I'm the one that should be drinking around here.
谢谢你过来 坎迪斯
Thank you for coming, Candace.
不用谢
You're welcome.
坎迪斯 听着 我非常需要你
Uh, Candace, listen, I really need for you
再多照看我孩子们一阵子
to keep my kids just a little while longer.
他们需要母亲
They need their mother.
我戒酒就满九十天了 而且
Well, you know, I'm about to get my 90-day chip and...
什么
And?
我只是再需要一点时间
I just need a little more time
去弥补大家
to make things right with everyone.
这话什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我想告诉琦琦
I want to tell Cookie...
我和卢修斯的所为
about what Lucious and I did...
绝对不可以
Hell to the no!
我不像你们 我承受不了秘密
No, but come on, I'm not like y'all; I can't live with secrets.
那不只是秘密
It's not a secret.
那是原♥子♥弹♥
It's an atomic bomb.
你要说什么
What you gonna say, huh?
"琦琦
"Cookie...
这是你的晨报
Here's your morning papers,
对了 你蹲监狱时
and by the way, I helped Lucious murder a few people
-我协助卢修斯杀了一些人" -等等
- while you were locked up"? - Wait a second...
我答应过琦琦要帮卢修斯不惹上麻烦
I promised Cookie I would help Lucious stay out of trouble.
好吧 他让我帮他做事
Well... ?All right, he made me his line-up girl.
我没伤害任何人
I did not do anything to hurt anybody...
但是
but it...
这事快压垮我了
it is weighing on me,
我得卸下这负担
and I got to get this off me.
你得吞回去
You need to suck it up,
因为我们最不希望暴风琦琦
'cause the last thing we need is Hurricane Cookie
变成五级暴风撕我们
going Category Five on our asses.
不可能
Oh, no.
吃东西
Food...
谢谢
Thank you.
安妮卡 这东西放在哪儿
Yo, Anika, where you want us to put this?
就放在那边吧
You guys can put it right over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我无法相信
I can't believe this.
-哈基姆很当回事 -是吧
- Hakeem's really serious, huh? ?- I know.
还将按♥摩♥浴缸做了防护
Even baby-proofed the Jacuzzi.
是的 没错
I know, I know, right?
让我刮目相看啊
I am impressed.
朗达 谢谢
Rhonda, thank you.
谢谢这么多礼物
Thank you for all this amazing stuff and...
你和安德鲁 太慷慨了
you and Andre, y-you're so generous.
其实你们没必要的
Honestly, you did not have to do this.
真的没什么 我觉得...
It's nothing, really. I feel like...
如果...
if...
我们再尝试 我...
when we try again, I...
我只...
I just...
想重新开始 我不想回忆起...
want a fresh start. I don't want to be reminded...
-小心 -天啊
- Watch out! - ?Oh, my God!
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表