剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You heard it here first.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
?宝贝 你有好事将临?
?Ooh, babe, you got a good thing coming?
?宝贝 你有好事将临?
?Ooh, babe, you got a good thing coming?
?美艳动人?
?F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s?
?我美艳动人?
?I'm fabulous?
小贾
Hey, yo, Mal.
太不可思议了
Yo, this is crazy.
记者把我当明星拍照
They shot me like I'm a star.
你就是明星 弗蕾达
You are a star. Freda.
等金曲奖结束
After all this is done,
我们该谈谈你离开帝国娱乐的事
we should talk about you leaving Empire.
我帮你签新唱片
I'll set you up with a new label.
新公♥司♥以及其他事
New management and everything.
今晚之后 唱片公♥司♥都会想签你
Ev-Every label in the world's going to want you after this, you know?
为什么 我在帝国娱乐挺好的
Why? I'm good at Empire.
我们的专辑怎么办
What about our album?
照旧 好吗
We good, alright?
信我
Trust me.
离开帝国娱乐
Get away from Empire.
?美艳动人?
?F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s?
?我美艳动人?
?I'm fabulous?
?我心知自己美艳动人?
?I know I'm fabulous?
?我心知自己美艳动人?
?I know, I know I'm fabulous?
?我心知自己美艳动人?
?I know I'm fabulous?
?我心知自己美艳动人?
?I know, I know I'm fabulous?
?我心知自己美艳动人?
?I know I'm fabulous?
?我心知自己美艳动人?
?I know, I know I'm fabulous?
?美艳动人?
?F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s?
?我美艳动人?
?I'm fabulous?
我很欣慰我的经历激励了大家
I'm so glad that my life story is inspiring others.
在我母亲被精神疾病折磨去世后
And if the pain and despair that I suffered
卢修斯·里昂
年度最佳歌♥手提名
我经历的痛苦与绝望
after losing my mother to mental illness...
哪怕能够帮助一个小男孩摆脱孤独感
if it helps one young boy feel less alone in this world,
那这一切都值了
then it's all worth it.
他看起来胖吗
Does he look fat?
人在电视上会显胖 而且他减肥还没成功
The TV adds ten pounds, plus he broke his diet.
他为什么会有这样一间屋子
Why does he have a room like this?
将人关起来吗
To lock people up?
这是安全屋 奶奶
It's a panic room, grandma.
安保公♥司♥设置的
Security company installed it.
我妈死后
Music gave me the strength to keep going
音乐给了我继续生活的动力 我相信
after my mother passed away, and I believe...
他答应我不会再把我关起来
He promised he wouldn't lock me up again.
公众该知道他是个骗子 不守约定之人
They should all know he's a liar and a promise-breaker.
听听他在电视上说那些谎
Listen to him tell his lies out there.
所以我今晚的表演献给我的母亲
And so I'm dedicating tonight to my mother.
谢谢
Thank you.
?我或许去不了 去不了?
?I might not make it, I might not make it...?
让我理顺了
Okay, let me get this straight.
你们先是共同经营帝国娱乐
First, you two run Empire together,
如今又共同出现在今晚的红毯上
and now you two are on the red carpet tonight.
这表示琦琦和卢修斯·里昂会
So, does this mean Cookie and Lucious Lyon are...?
琦琦
Hey, Cookie!
小琦 你好 琦琦
Hey, Cook! Hi Cookie!
失陪一下 美女
Excuse me, girl.
首席执行官一刻不能闲啊
A CEO's job is never done.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
帝国娱乐可是在我家车♥库♥建立起来的
Hey, y'all know Empire started in my garage, right?
失陪一下
Excuse me one sec.
-洛蕾莎 -妹子
- Loretha! ?- Hey, girl!
见到你真好
Hey, good to see you.
过来
Come here.
卡罗尔 赶紧走 好吗
Carol, walk away.Okay?
不然我就扯着你头发 把你这个醉婊拖走
Walk away before I drag your drunk ass by your nappy weave.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
你真香啊
You smell good.
-谢谢 -你看起来真美
- Thank you. ?- You look pretty.
你也是 回家吧 路上小心
You, too. Go home. Get home safely.
确保她离开
Make sure she leaves.
是
Yeah.
走 让她出去
?Let's go, get her out.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
弗蕾达 弗蕾达
Freda, Freda!
弗蕾达
Oh, Freda!
天呐 你好 弗蕾达
Oh, my gosh. Hi, Freda.
我一直觉得你人靓有才华
I always thought you were so cute and talented.
谢谢 卡罗尔小姐
Thank you, Miss Carol.
-你还好吗 -没事 没事
- You all right? ?- Um, yeah, yeah.
需要我帮你叫车吗
You need me to call you a Uber?
不不不 不用
No, no, no, no, no, no, no,
不过我需要你帮忙
but you know what I need for you to do?
你得陪我走进这个地方
I need for you to escort me up in this place
让我甩掉卢修斯的人
so I can get Lucious' people off my tail.
-我还要做访问 -做访问
- I got more press to do. - You got press to do?
你说什么呢
What you talking about,
-你要要做访问 -是啊
- you got more press to do? - Yeah, I got more press.
-你以为你比我强吗 -别这样
- You think you're better than me or something, huh? - Come on.
要不是卢修斯对你老爸的所为
You know what? You wouldn't even be here
让他感到愧疚 你根本不会出现在这里
if Lucious didn't feel guilty about what he did to your daddy.
这边走
This way, please.
-来 我们走 -一脸婊♥子♥相
- Come on, let's go. - Yeah, hood rat.
你♥爸♥爸
Your daddy.
别碰我
Get your hands off me.
?他们问 你为什么这样?
?They askin', "Why you do that, baby"?
?我在街角游荡 你为什么这样?
?I'm whilin' on the block, like, "Why you do that, baby"?
?他们想知道?
?They wonder...? ?
?喜欢你的韵律 如此之棒?
?I like the way you rhyme and how you grew that daisy.?
这是你女儿吗
That's your little girl?
没错 是我女儿
Yeah, that's my girl.
-你老爸 -他叫弗兰克·加德斯
- Your daddy. - Name was Frank Gathers.
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon!
你和我 我们命运极其相似
You and me, we cut from the same tree.
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon!
安德鲁在哪儿
Okay, uh, where's Andre?
他应该跟朗达在那边
Um, I think he's in there with Rhonda.
我看见她进来 她在找他
I saw her go in. She was looking for him,
-但没找到他 -不
- but she couldn't find him. - No.
好 不不
Okay, wel- N-n-n-no,
我们一家人到齐再合照
no family picture until we get...
你父亲不希望你这样 让我帮你
Come on. Your father didn't want this for you. Let me help you.
他非常爱你 就算你砍了他的右手
He loved you so much that if you cut off his right arm,
他也会伸出左手来给你一个拥抱
he'd reach over and hug you with his left one.
如果不是卢修斯对你老爸的所为
You wouldn't even be here if Lucious
感到愧疚 你根本不会出现在这里
didn't feel guilty about what he did to your daddy.
卢修斯就像我父亲一样 你们懂的
Lucious has been like a father to me, you know that.
你觉得这是好事
And you think that's a good thing.
做好心理准备 他也会抛弃你的
Just brace yourself for when he abandons you, too.
离开帝国娱乐
Get away from Empire.
离那个男人远点
Stay away from that man.
不 别这样 弗蕾达 不要
No, no, no. Stop, Freda, no!
夺下枪
Get the gun!
卢修斯 你受伤了吗
Lucious? Are you hit?
我没事 她没打中
I'm okay. She missed.
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
贾马尔
Jamal!
叫救护车 傻站着干什么
Call 911... boy, why you standing there?
贾马尔
Jamal.
贾马尔 贾马尔 看着我
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表