剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You don't need nobody.
你比琦琦也强多了
You're past Cookie.
告诉这怎么可能
Tell me how that is.
看看你所经历过的 小伙子
Look at where you've been, man.
你穿越了人性的黑暗走廊
You've gone through dark corridors of humanity.
有哪个女人能理解这点
What woman's gonna understand that
并将它融入到你的音乐里
and relate it in your music?
哪个男人能理解这点
What man can understand that?
你需要一个神来当你的制片人
You need a god to produce you.
我来亲自当你的制♥作♥人
I'm gonna produce you.
我是认真的 我现在很急着创作
Yo, I'm serious. I'm on one.
你以为我是开玩笑的吗
You think I'm playing?
我说的可是全力以赴 一战登顶
I'm talking about straight to the top.
我不想给什么弗蕾达·加茨
And I ain't playing second fiddle to no Freda Gatz
或者哪个小鸭子
or no shucky ducky, quack, quack,
或者随便哪个你想拉来的人当陪衬
or whoever else you want to bring on board.
我是认真的 爸爸
I'm serious, dad.
我想要超级巨星身份
Superstar status.
我想我明白你说的
I think I know something about that.
你就是超级巨星
You're the one.
谢谢你提醒了我这一点
Thank you for pushing me.
?放下那只猫咪 放下那只猫咪?
?Drop that kitty down low, pop that kitty down low?
?放下那只猫咪?
?Drop that kitty down low?
?我知道你都想要?
?Hey, I know you want it all?
这个贱♥人♥在哪
Where is this bitch?
瓦伦蒂娜到底在哪 没有她就没法开始
Where the hell is Valentina? They can't go on without her.
我正在查她的车在哪
I'm checking on her car right now.
她最好赶紧来
She better get her ass up here.
?我知道你都想要?
?I know you want it all?
?我给你足够的?
?I'm giving you enough?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
干♥你♥在我派对上干的事
Oh, the same thing you were doing at my party.
只不过我来的
Except when I crash a venue,
是我自己的地盘
I own it.
你说什么呢 卢修斯
What are you talking about, Lucious?
我买♥♥下了高频广播
I bought Apex Radio.
帝国娱乐现在掌控了这个国家
Empire now has a controlling interest in
每个城市的宣传渠道
every urban outlet
和所有的主要市场
and in every major market in the country.
-等等 妈妈... -哈基姆
- Wait. Mom... ?- Hakeem.
看吧 你们都表现得好像不了解我一样
Well, see, y'all keep acting like y'all don't know me,
所以你们得尝尝苦头了
so y'all gonna have to learn the hard way.
那现在你们的艺人们就要吃苦头了
Now your artists got to suffer.
卢修斯 你不能这么做
Lucious, You can't do this.
我能 我已经这么做了
No, I already did it.
别忘了 我邀请过你这个不懂感恩的混♥蛋♥
And don't forget, I invited your ungrateful ass
回帝国娱乐 但你拒绝了
back into my Empire, and you spit in my face.
-抱歉我来晚了 -算了吧 妹子
- Sorry I'm late. - Forget it, girl.
我爸把嫉恨演绎出了一个新的层次
My dad took hating to a whole nother level.
他要取消你们的表演来报复我们
He gonna cancel your performance to get back at us.
看看他有多无知
See how little he knows?
她是我们的下一位嘉宾
She's our next guest.
什么意思 你的下一位嘉宾
What do you mean, your next guest?
我今天早上签了她
Oh, I signed her this morning.
抱歉 哈基姆
I'm sorry, Hakeem.
不必道歉 宝贝 过来
No. Baby, come here.
永远不要为做正确的选择而道歉
Don't you ever apologize for making the right move.
你想成为明星
You want be star,
就得有真正的唱片公♥司♥支撑你
you need a real label behind you.
快进去大放异彩吧 宝贝
Why don't you get in there and shine, baby.
我会让你为此付出代价的
I'm gonna make your ass pay for this.
你们都知道这事吗
Y'all know about this?
斯维正在为大家直播
You rockin' with Sway live on the radio,
正如我向大家承诺的一样
and Valentina is here,
瓦伦蒂娜到了播音室
just like I promised y'all.
-你好 -好啊 美女
- Hi. - ?All right, beautiful.
现在 没了广播
Now, without radio,
你们那小公♥司♥只有干枯死掉了
your little label dries up and dies.
安息吧 宝贝
So rest in peace, baby.
你总是忘记一点 卢修斯
You keep forgetting, Lucious.
你压不住琦琦的
You can't keep Cookie down.
?我一踏入房♥间就知道?
?I know that when I step up in the room?
?所有人的目光都在我身上?
?All eyes is on me?
?我身上的活力 热情?
?I got that heat, that fire?
走吧 哈基姆
Come on, Hakeem.
小宝贝狮崽
Huh, little baby lion cub?
?一片掌声到起立喝彩?
?Round of applause lead to standing ovations?
?起立喝彩到门票售光?
?Standing ovations lead to selling out the stadiums?
?电台播放 我的歌♥声遍布每个电台?
?Radios on, now I'm heard on every station?
?我就是你期待的人 看我占领全国?
?I'm what you waiting for, now watch me take the nation?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表