剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?Round the corner, round the back, mad skills were sealed?
?狭小的街区里 他曾试图偷盗?
?Round the way, matter of fact, he tried to steal?
?别趴着 会让我性奋?
?Don't lay on your back, 'cause it turns me on?
?地面指挥呼叫汤姆船长?fs14 [选自《奇异空间》歌♥词]
?Ground control to Major Tom?
?他在那边炫耀自己多牛掰?
?He was over there talking all kinds of tough?
?而你喝着兴♥奋♥剂♥壮胆?
?While you're sipping on your little bitty pick-me-up?
?你说你想小干一架?
?Well, you say you like to play a little fisticuffs?
?但当哨声响起?
?But when the whistle puffs?
?你就只是虚张声势?
?I'm going to call your bluff?
?来看啊?
?Hey, check on...?
安德鲁
Uh, Andre?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
奶奶也有躁郁症吗
Was my grandmother bipolar?
我不知道 我又不是医生
I don't know, I ain't no doctor.
但是MV里面拍的那些
Yeah, but everything on this video...
是真事吗
It really happened?
她真朝自己开枪了
She really shot herself?
回答我
Answer me.
那个时候 还没有躁郁症这种说法
Look, um, back then, we didn't have a name for it.
但我想你可以说她是躁郁症
But I guess, yeah, you can say she was bipolar.
-什么 -天呐
- What? - Wow.
真的吗 爸
Dad, really?
你早就知道
You knew.
你一直都知道
This whole time you-you knew.
安德鲁
Andre...
你一直让我以为...
You made me feel like I was some...
自己是个不被父亲认同的怪胎
some freak you didn't even recognize my whole life.
就算你知道我妈曾拿枪指着自己
I don't know how knowing that my mother put a gun to her head,
对你又有什么帮助
how that would've helped you.
对你当然没影响
No, it wouldn't have helped you,
但一定能帮到我啊 爸
but it damn sure would've helped me, pop.
能帮到我
It would have helped me!
不 可能会让你更懦弱
No, it would have weakened you.
我希望你更坚强啊 儿子
I wanted to make you strong, son.
别碰我
Get the hell off me.
-你个大骗子 -我是骗子
- You're a damn liar. - ?I'm a liar?
混♥蛋♥骗子
A damn liar!
想知道真♥相♥吗
Okay, you want to know the truth?
真♥相♥就是你有精神问题
The truth is you got mental issues.
真♥相♥就是我送你去那些好学校
The truth is I sent you to all them damn schools
以为这会对你有所帮助
thinking that maybe that was going to help you some way.
-真♥相♥就是我让你娶了朗达 -你让我娶的
- Truth is, I-I let you marry Rhonda. - You let me marry her.
想着也许这能让你找到认同感
Thinking that maybe that would give you some sense of identity.
但真正的事实是 我妈有精神病
But the real truth is my mother was a nut-job.
她让我觉得丢脸
I was embarrassed by her.
就像你一样让我丢脸
The same way I'm embarrassed by you.
这样的真♥相♥ 对你有用吗
Now, does that help you with that truth?
好了 宝贝 我们走
Okay, babe, let's go.
朗达 别说了
Rhonda, stop.
别过来
Stop.
你别动
You stay here.
你去死吧 卢修斯
To hell with you, Lucious.
-让我去死 -去死吧
- To hell with me? ?- Hell with you!
你才去死吧
To hell with yo' ass!
等一下 等一下
Hold on. Hold on.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我以为你去给你妈过生日了
I thought you were at your mom's birthday.
我去了 但我想过来跟你在一起
Yeah, I was, but it made me want to come be here with you.
生日会很无聊
I was bored.
但那晚跟你家人聚在一起很开心
But, um, I had fun with you and your family the other night.
但我家人
But, like, my family,
每个人都恨不得弄死对方
everybody's at each other's throats.
我不想那样
I don't want to be like that.
我想有一个像你们家那样美好的家庭
I want to build my own family as beautiful as yours.
有东西给你
Got something for you.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
谢谢你大老远开车跑过来
Thank you so much for driving all this way.
这没什么
Yes, of course.
发生什么事了
What... what... what happened?
天呐 我都说不清
Oh, my God. I don't even know.
卢修斯跟安德鲁两人♥大♥吵了一架
Lucious and Andre got in this massive fight,
然后安德鲁就夺门而出了
and then Andre just stormed off and...
妹子 卢修斯 别说了
Girl, Lucious-- no, please.
你不用再细说了
You do not need to go into more detail.
我太了解那家人的闹剧了
I know all about that dysfunctional family.
我只是再也承受不了了
I just can't take it any more.
我感觉我花了整整十年
You know, I feel like I've spent the last ten years
一直在照料他
of my life looking out for him,
我说不好 我只是
and I don't know... I just...
我只是很需要就为自己活几天
I really just need a day or two to look out for myself.
但我不能再回他们家了
But I can't go back into that house.
说实话 我也不想回我自己家
And honestly, I don't want to go back to my own.
听我说 你不用回去
Listen... you don't have to.
你可以跟我待一起
You can stay with me, okay?
多久都行
For as long as you need.
好 行 谢谢你
Okay, I will. Thank you.
换个坏境 跟正常人待在一起也好
It'll be nice to be around someone sane for a change, too.
?照耀着我?
?Shine on me...?
?阳光 阳光?
?Sunshine, sunshine? ?Yeah?
?阳光依旧 照耀着我?
?The sun will always shine on me?
不错 超赞 哥
Hey, yo, that's hot, brother.
没错 绝了
Yes, that's hot!
我们休息几分钟吧
Y'all, let's take a five.
休息一下吧
Yes, let's take five.
绝了
That is hot.
-太好听了 宝贝 -妈
- Amazing, honey. - Hey, Mom.
-行吗 -简直太棒了
- Okay? - Oh, that was so good.
兄弟 也给我点关爱啊
Come on, man, give me some love.
好啦
Okay, all right.
很抱歉你生日会就这么毁了
I'm sorry your birthday got ruined.
但至少我们团聚了一小会儿
Yeah, well, at least we were all together for a little bit.
然后就不欢而散了
Until everything went to hell.
妈 哈基姆这个制♥作♥人很棒
Mom, you know Hakeem is killing it,
但如果你还想制♥作♥我的专辑...
but if you still want to produce on my album...
不
Oh, no.
哈基姆一个人就能搞定
Hakeem is doing just fine on his own.
你的专辑 由他做主
He's producing you on his own.
他也自己做主订婚了
He got engaged on his own.
听说了啊
Oh, you heard about that?
网上都传开了 小子
Oh, the whole damn Internet heard about it, boy.
妈 我爱她
Look, Mom, I love her.
准备好录我的部分了
Ready to lay my verse.
这首歌♥你也有份吗
Oh, you got a verse on this?
最近好吗 琦琦女士
How you doing, Ms. Cookie?
我以为你会跟卢修斯合作
I thought you'd be working with Lucious.
她之前是 直到他把她从MV中踢出来了
She was, till he iced her out of the video.
你知道那个MV的内容非常私人
Now, you know that was a very personal video.
妈 我知道 我发誓 那已不是重点了
Mom, I know, and it's not even like that any more, I swear.
重点是音乐
It's about the music.
你来听听
Listen to this, come on.
从第二段叠句开始
Take it from the second hook.
来吧
Let's go.
?我就是我 我行我素?
?Me, just me, doing it my way?
?直到看见阳光?
?Till I see sun rays, hey?
?阳光依旧 普照大地?
?The sun will always shine?
?普照??阳光依旧 普照大地?
?Shine? ?Sun will always shine?
?普照??阳光依旧?
?Shine? ?Sun will always shine?
?照耀着我?
?On me?
?即便是犯罪?
?So even if it's crime?
?犯罪? ?我自力更生?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表