剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?我的声音可以飞翔 她能够?
?Mi voz puede volar, puede atravesar...?
?穿越伤痛 穿越时间 穿越孤独?
?Cualquier herida, cualquier tiempo, cualquier soledad?
哈德逊广场
?无拘无束?
?Sin que la pueda controlar?
?以歌♥为形?
?Toma forma de canción?
?这就是我那发自?
?Así es mi voz que sale?
?心底的声音?
?De mi corazón...?
?她会自♥由♥飞翔?
?Y volará, sin yo querer?
?沿着那最遥远的道路 为了我所做的梦?
?Por los caminos más lejanos, por los sue?os que so?é?
?她是那爱的投映 激励我活下去?
?Será reflejo del amor de lo que me tocó vivir?
?她是那背景音乐 不断萦绕在我心?
?Será la música de fondo de lo mucho que sentí?
?听我这曲颂乐?
?Oye mi son?
?这曲久远的颂乐?
?Mi viejo son?
?蕴含着每一代颂乐的精髓?
?Tiene la clave de cualquier generación?
?藏迹人们灵魂深处 封存于鼓皮内?
?En el alma de mi gente, en el cuero del tambor?
?穿梭于康加鼓手的双手里?
?En las manos del conguero?
?流动在舞者的双脚间?
?En los pies del bailador?
?我会活下去?
?Yo viviré?
?就在那里?
?Ahí estaré?
?穿过人群 跳着伦巴 放声歌♥唱?
?Mientras pase una comparsa con mi rumba cantaré?
?我永远是那曾经的我?
?Seré siempre lo que fui?
?对你甜蜜一如往昔?
?Con mi azúcar para ti?
?我会活下去 活下去?
?Yo viviré, yo viviré?
?嘿 嘿?
?Hey, hey?
太棒了
Amazing!
我亲爱的贾格 听我们把话说完
Jago, my love, got to hear us out.
-护士 -等一下
- Nurse! - Now, wait a minute.
我告诉过你 我一开始
Now, I told you I didn't want to get in the ring
就不想跟你比试
with you in the first place,
结果现在害得你吊吗♥啡♥
and now you got a morphine drip.
今天你对我音乐的评价
Now, what you said to me about my music today,
把我气得不轻
that pissed me the hell off.
但那完全是因为你说到了点子上
But only because it was true.
你启发了我去挖掘内心
You made me dig deeper.
在你的刺♥激♥下 我写了一首很好的歌♥
And as a result of you, I wrote a beautiful song.
很好 我期待收到版权费
Good. I look forward to my royalty checks.
我们是站在同一边的
We're in this together.
你跟我一样渴望达成这笔交易
You need this deal as badly as I do.
我们联手 会是最佳的合作伙伴
And you and me, we're gonna make great partners.
绝对是最佳合作伙伴
I mean, great partners.
前无古人后无来者
The greatest of all time.
我们合作吗
You and me, partners?
帝国娱乐和快流合并
Empire, Swiftstream, merged.
我们会主宰整个行业
We will dominate the industry.
主宰
Dominate.
现在 只要你点头
Now, with your permission,
咪♥咪♥立刻就给你的律师打电♥话♥
Mimi's going to call your attorney,
你让他起草一份协议
and you're gonna tell him to draft an agreement
实现快流和帝国娱乐的合并
for a merger between Swiftstream and Empire.
好
Yeah.
喂 马克斯
Hey, Max.
马克斯 你帮我
Max, I need you
起草一份...
to draw up a...
合同
Contract.
合同
contract.
稳步摇摆公园也是你的地盘 是吧
So, you run Rock Steady Park, too, huh?
一猜就是
Yeah, figures.
你总能想到办法从我这里诓钱 是吧
You gonna get my money one way or the other, huh?
我才不想要你的任何东西呢 贱♥人♥
I don't want nothing from you, bitch.
是你有求于我
You're the one wants something from me.
说话注意点
Yo, you better relax.
我在电♥话♥里跟你说了
I told you on the phone,
我们和和气气地坐在这
the only reason we're here in peace
是想跟你做个交易
is to make a deal.
我会付给你们保护费
I'll pay for your protection.
但我只会让你们负责
But I'm only gonna give you a small
很小的一部分
percentage of my vendors costs.
你说什么
Say, what?
淡定 淡定
Hey, yo, easy. Easy!
-管管你的手下 -收起来
- You need to get your boys. - Yo, ease up.
哈基姆 过来
Hakeem, come here.
我告诉你是怎么回事
Let me tell you what's going on.
你什么都不用解释
You ain't explaining anything,
因为你不能给这个死光头一分钱
'cause you ain't giving it to this bald-headed ass.
我也是里昂王朝的股东
I'm an equal partner in Lyon Dynasty.
一切谈判
Anything needs to be negotiated...
都得由我经手
I'm the one to negotiate it.
你坐在我的位子上了
And you're in my negotiating chair.
没关系的
It's okay.
好
Okay.
刚才说要给多少来着
So... what percentage we talking about?
我觉着 我们只需要谈外♥围♥安保
As I see it, we only need to start with the perimeter.
滚蛋 要么全干要么不干
Bump that. We do all or nothing.
不 这孩子说得对 城市法令规定
No, the kid's right. City ordinance states
负责场内安保的必须是有资质的公♥司♥
we must have bonded security on the inside.
听到了吧
What he said.
他说得没错
He's right.
好
A'ight.
那必须得体现在我的费用里
That'll be reflected in my fee.
我还是要拿总数的15%
But I still take 15 off the top.
行行行
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你同意吗
Is that all right with you?
干得不错嘛
You did good.
我为你骄傲 儿子
I'm proud of you, boy.
请你别再忘了我的股东身份 老妈
So maybe you'll stop forgetting I'm your partner, mom,
让我自己做决定
and let me make my own decisions.
你说什么呢
What you talking about?
是说小卡门·米兰达的事吗
What, little Carmen Miranda, huh?
40年代著名歌♥星 舞者 好莱坞明星
你最好用脑袋做决定
Yeah, you better be making decisions with your head
而不是用那个什么 你懂的
and not with your you-know-what.
用什么 跟你一样吗
What, like you?
我知道你跟小白脸的事了
I know about you and pretty boy.
闭嘴 小子
Shut up, boy.
我自有分寸
I know what am doing.
我♥干♥这事的时间比你长多了
I've been doing it longer than you.
反正我不信任他
Well, I don't trust him.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
我就是提醒你
I'm just saying,
妈 你自己小心点
mom, just be careful.
向国王致敬
All hail the king.
?他们说欲戴王冠必承其重?
?They say heavy is the head that wears a crown?
?必承其重?
fs14?Wears a crown?
?他们说欲戴王冠必承其重?
?They say heavy is the head that wears a crown?
?他们说欲戴王冠必承其重?
?Hey, they say heavy is the head that wears a crown?
?总以为那只是?
?Always used to think that that was just a damn excuse?
?弱者的借口?
?Something that the weak say?
?因他们无法保住地位?
?'Cause they couldn't hold it down?
?但现在我戴上王冠方知这话没错?
?But now that I wear it, I know that to be true?
?然而绝无怨言?
?No complaining, no?
?不管爸爸知否 他已将我养育成战士?
?Daddy raised a soldier whether he knew it or not?
?他让我承受疼痛 我将之赋予音乐?
?He supplied the pain, I put it in the music, made it hot?
?结实的后背 强壮的肩膀?
?Strong back, strong shoulders?
?因为承担很多?
?'Cause I'm holding up a lot?
?我既要承此重担?
?I'm underneath this supporting?
?又要登顶为王?
?Same time I'm at the top?
?我不能让大家失望?
?And I refuse to let my people down...?
这才叫歌♥
Man, that is a song.
比《骚动》好
That's better than "Uproar."
是啊 我一直在跟他制♥作♥这首歌♥
Yeah, I've been working with him.
你把他的音乐
Man, you elevated his sound
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表