剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
妈 她在哪 她没事吧
Where is she at? Is she okay, Mom?
她母亲在那儿
Her mother's right there.
你好 卡尔汉太太 我是哈基姆
Hi, Mrs. Calhoun, I'm Hakeem.
你可算是来了啊
It's about time you showed up.
我收到消息马上就过来了
Look, I came as soon as I heard.
我女儿怀孕可都快五个月了
My daughter has been pregnant for almost five months.
对不起 拜托能让我去看她吗
Look, I did... I'm sorry. Can I just go please see her?
他是想尽一个男人的责任
Uh, look, he's trying to do the right thing.
给他个机会
Give him a chance.
你们一家人向来都不会做正确的事
Your family isn't exactly known for doing the right thing.
卡尔汉太太 我向你保证
Look, Mrs. Calhoun, I can promise you,
不论过去发生了什么
whatever happened in the past,
我会照顾安妮卡和孩子的
I'm going to take care of Anika and our baby.
348房♥间
Room 348.
她想见你
She wants to see you.
有需要 就按铃
And if you need anything, hit that button.
谢谢你 琳达
Thank you, Linda.
看看奶奶和外婆
Look at the grandmas over there.
臭小子 闭嘴
Boy, shut your damn mouth.
没听见护士说的吗 安静点
Didn't you hear the nurse? You got to be quiet.
孩子受不了这噪音
The baby can't have all that noise.
这么说还是有点讽刺的
It is kind of ironic, though.
卢修斯快到了
Lucious is on his way.
我都不知道他也会来
I didn't know if he'd show up.
这里不欢迎卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon is not welcome here.
他毕竟太过分了
Not after what he did.
妈
Mom.
他干什么了 妈
What'd he do? Ma?
怎么了 儿子
What, boy?
你知道你♥爸♥的
It's your father.
他有什么做不出来
What hasn't he done?
我去找点吃的
Look, I'm hungry.
他干什么了
What'd he do?
请问安妮卡·卡尔汉住哪个病房♥
Hey, I'm looking for Anika Calhoun's room.
她怎么样了
How is she?
我们谈谈吧
We need to talk.
听着 儿子 我很抱歉
Look, son, I'm sorry.
我不想跟你吵 好吗
I'm calling off the dogs, okay?
我孙子还在里面
That's my little grandchild in there.
你对安妮卡的父亲做了什么
What you did to Anika's father.
让他签了文件 好让我的公♥司♥上市
Having him sign those papers so I can take my company public?
让他犯下诈欺罪
Having him commit fraud?
你还有脸跟我扯道德了
Oh, so now you the moral compass.
几个月前
Just a couple months ago,
你想要从我手上把公♥司♥抢走
you tried to take my company from me.
为了赚钱 人们不择手段
People do a whole lot of stuff to gain their wealth.
但是呢
But you know what?
我可以原谅你
I forgive you for that.
事实上我还挺敬佩你的
I actually respect you for that.
我以为你想杀了我
I thought you was gonna kill me.
我是想过很多次
A couple times I thought about it.
如果你不是我儿子 我肯定会动手
If you had been somebody else's kid, I would.
但看到你走进我办公室
But seein' the way you came into my office,
为你的孩子 孩子他妈
and you stood up for your baby
挺身而出
and your baby's mama...
我意识到我把你教得很好
I realized I raised you right.
你明白家庭永远排在第一位
You understand it's about family first,
然后才是事业
then it's kingdom.
问题是
That's the thing,
家庭现在出了一堆麻烦
the family stuff is a little messed up right now.
我猜
Let me guess,
她在这个三口之家
she's really not feeling this whole
肯定没找到归属感吧
addition to the nuclear family, huh?
如果我们一起去找她谈谈
I bet you if you and I talked to her together,
她肯定会改变想法的
she would see things a whole different way.
好吧 我去看看安妮卡
All right, I'm gonna go check on Anika.
确保她没事
Make sure she cool.
但你还是不能进来
But you still can't come in.
没问题
Respect that.
我坐在这打几通电♥话♥
I'll just sit back here and make a couple phone calls.
确保让我孙子和他妈妈
See about making sure my grandchild and the baby mama
得到最好的医疗照顾
got the best care possible.
做我卢修斯·里昂的儿子还是有好处的
There's benefits to being Lucious Lyon's son.
你还真有手腕儿啊[床上功夫好]
You sure are a snake charmer.
说到这个 你的新宠
Speaking of which, your little snake
肯定跟你缠绵了会儿
must have been doing some slithering.
你身上一股廉价香水味儿
I smell cheap perfume.
你不是对我完全没感情了吗
That's said by a woman that apparently
怎么还会在意这种事呢
has no emotional attachment to me.
不过我想告诉你
Just for your information,
我跟哈珀什么事也没发生
nothing happened between me and Harper.
你可以开点伟哥啊
You know, they got blue pills for that.
没啥丢脸的
Nothing to be ashamed of.
我需要伟哥的那天
The day I need one of them blue pills
肯定是我要买♥♥下那家公♥司♥的日子
is the day I'm gonna buy the damn company.
我才不在乎你跟那个拖把头
I really don't care what did or did not happen
有没有发生什么呢
between you and mop head.
事实上
You know, truth is,
她不是我的菜
she just didn't do it for me.
我喜欢聪明的女人
I like a smart woman,
但我还喜欢有些痞气 有些拽的女人
but I like a woman that got some hood in her.
瞧她瘦那样儿 根本拽不起来
Yeah, well, she's too skinny to be hood.
我喜欢前♥凸♥后♥翘♥的女人
You know I like a woman that's got some curves to her.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
你拥有过她
You had her.
不该放手的
Shoulda kept her.
如果你坐过来...
Uh, if you roll your way over here...
如果我能在业界
What if I could get you
帮你安排一个独家专访呢
an exclusive profile in the trades?
明天一大早就能发在网上
Something that could go online as early as tomorrow morning?
那就有好戏看了
That would be a really good look.
你真想抢哈珀的独家吗
Are you really talking about scooping Harper?
怎么 你有异议吗
I mean, you got a problem with that?
我不欠她什么
I don't owe her anything,
她没有我把柄
and she ain't got nothing on me.
其实呢
I mean, the truth is,
我想更人性化地展现精神分♥裂♥症
I wanted to put a human face to mental illness.
这才是《枪声响起》
That's what "Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom"
对我的意义
was all about for me, you know?
你肯定能得全美金曲奖的 卢修斯
You're gonna win that ASA, Lucious.
帝国娱乐的股价会因此上涨
And that'll be great for Empire's share price.
很抱歉我这么直接
I'm sorry for being so bottom line about it.
不 你没必要道歉
no, you can't apologize for that.
这就是
I mean, that's the difference
我跟我儿子贾马尔的区别
between me and my other son, Jamal.
虽然我是歌♥手
I'm an artist,
但我也真心在乎公♥司♥股东
but I actually care about our shareholders.
我并不是说
Now, I'm not saying that
他没资格拿全美金曲奖
he is any less deserving of an ASA
只是他专辑里的歌♥
just because me and his mama
都是我跟他母亲选的
picked all his songs for his album.
他只是个还在成长中的歌♥手
No, he's just, uh, an artist that's still developing,
这是好事
which is a good thing.
-这是好事 -真好
- A really good thing. - Nice.
贾马尔 正说到你呢
Jamal, we were just talking about you.
我们现在开始互捅刀了吗 爸
So this is what we're gonna do, Dad?
为了一个奖
For an award?
我是过来支持你跟小安的
I came here to support you and Dre.
放松些 儿子 这只是处事之道
Relax, man, I'm just doing a little business here.
我不喜欢你处事的手段
I don't like the way that you do business.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表