剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
有你好看的
you gonna see what happens.
你知道我为什么让贾马尔做公♥司♥负责人吗
You know why I made Jamal the head of the company?
因为他离了妈妈照样能工作
Because he can do the work without his mama.
好了
All right.
我们开拍
Let's shoot.
记住 你们要用兄弟友爱
Now, remember, you'll defeat the riot squad
来战胜防暴警♥察♥
with your brotherly love.
好
Hmm, okay.
开拍
And action!
?当我在你面前 你会感受到权力?
?When I'm in your presence, you can feel the power?
?即使公♥司♥自贩毒起家?
?Even if the company was built from powder?
?姑娘在沙发上接吻 女人在沐浴?
?Girls kissing on the couch, women in the shower?
?我周围都是国王 懦夫你自己留着?
?Surround myself with kings, you can keep the cowards?
?准备好权力交接 改头换面?
?Get ready for the takeover, that facelift?
?这巨大转变 我定要实现?
?And that makeover, that case that I'll break open?
?那五度灰像贝多芬?
?That grey fifth like Beethoven?
?你想让它舞动 我可以带动全队?
?If you wanna get it poppin', I can beam the team?
?火箭队34号♥ 哈基姆就是梦幻?
?34 in the rocket, 'cause Hakeem's the dream?
?哈基姆就是梦幻??明白吗?
?Hakeem's the dream, Hakeem's the dream??Get it??
?我们行动?
?We making moves?
?你只能听我权力指挥?
?You only doin' what my power lets you do?
?要知道金钱不是谁都在乎?
?You see that money isn't everybody thing?
?涉及权力 却只能一人为王?
?When it come to power, can only be one king?
?你说我什么也不懂 我懂这张纸?
?Said if I don't know nothing, I know this paper?
?比世界还要大 逾越摩天大厦?
?Bigger than the world, stepping over skyscrapers?
?如果我什么都不懂 我懂一件事?
?If I don't know nothing, one thing I know?
?权力重于金钱 世道就是如此?
?Power over money, man, and that just how it go?
?若你如我般了解就会说?
?If you know like I know say?
?无关金钱 关乎权力?
?It ain't about the money, it's about the power?
?说??无关金钱?
?Say??It ain't about the money?
?关乎权力??若你如我般了解就会说?
?It's about the power??If you know like I know say?
?无关金钱 关乎权力?
?Ain't about the money, it's about the power?
?说??无关金钱?
?Say??Ain't about the money?
?关乎权力?
?It's about the power?
你们都一副震惊的表情干什么
Why y'all looked shocked?!
这个家从来都不是一个真正的家
This family never been a real family.
我走了 再也不会回来了
I'm out of here and I ain't never coming back.
如果我跟你合作
Okay, if I give you what you need,
你得立刻把我放了
you got to let me out of here right now.
我不能再错过和我儿子们团聚的夜晚
I cannot miss another night with my sons.
我错过太多了
I missed too many.
如果你能提供好线索 琦琦
If it's good, Cookie,
亲爱的 你立刻就可以走
honey, you can leave right away.
好
Okay.
我不知道邦基是不是卢修斯杀的
I don't know if Lucious shot or killed Bunkie.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
但是我知道他们为那个广播电台的事情
But what I do know is that they were fighting
争吵过
over this radio station.
高频广播的交易吗
The Apex Radio deal?
没错 就是那个
Yeah, that's the one.
当时邦基想
Uh, Bunkie was, uh, trying
阻止卢修斯收♥购♥高频广播
to stop Lucious from purchasing it.
然后 邦基却死了
And then, Bunkie comes up dead.
而卢修斯在被释放的第一周
And Lucious makes a deal for Apex
就和高频广播达成了协议
the first week he gets out of prison.
没错
Yeah.
不错啊 琦琦
Ah, this isn't bad, Cookie.
我们会立刻开始调查那笔交易
We'll start investigating the deal right away.
至少 我们会让这笔交易搁置上几年
At the very least, we'll tie it up for years.
卢修斯肯定会在这件事上和你对抗
Yeah, well, Lucious is gonna fight you on that,
因为他真的很想达成这笔交易
because he really wants this deal to go through.
这交易算是没戏了
It's as good as dead.
你看 没那么难吧
Now, was that so hard?
是的
No. ?
而且你的卷发很漂亮 抱歉
And your weave is nice, I'm sorry.
你的假发也不错
And so is your wig.
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure this is the right spot?
是的 记得吗
Yeah, remember?
就在有树洞的树前面
It's right in front of the tree with the hole.
那是我们当时记住的标记
It's our marker.
我知道 我只是觉得
I know, but I just feel like
现在也该挖到了吧
we would've hit it by now.
天呐 不
Oh, God, no!
宝贝 我们麻烦大了
Babe, we have a big problem!
怎么了
What?
所有的树上都有一样的树洞
All of these trees have the same hole.
不可能的 朗达
It's impossible, Rhonda.
安德鲁
Andre!
所有树上都有一样的树洞
They all have the same hole!
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, God.
-朗达 尸体可能在任何地方 -是啊
- Rhonda, it could be anywhere. - Yeah.
可能在任何地方
It could be anywhere!
天呐
Oh, my God!
很抱歉 我...
Look, man, I'm sorry. I...
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't even know what to say.
我弟弟一向脾气不好
My brother's always had a bad temper.
他从小被宠坏了 可我还是觉得很抱歉
And he's a spoiled brat, but I feel horrible.
别 别觉得抱歉
Don't. Don't feel horrible.
没事
It's okay.
怎么会没事 他毁了你的作品
It's not okay; he ruined your work.
不不不 他没有
No. No, no. No, he-he didn't.
他 他只是...
He, um... he just...
他只是改变了这幅作品
He just changed it.
艺术是流动的 贾马尔
Art is, um, it's-it's fluid, Jamal.
是瞬时变幻的
It's-it's ephemeral.
现在这就成为了这幅画的样子
This is the painting now.
这就成了它要表达的意思
This is what it has to say.
表达什么意思 我应该被割喉吗
What, that I should have my throat slit?
没错 这代表了一个种族歧视和恐同社会的
Yes, it represents the violence and the anger
暴♥力♥与仇视
of a... of a racist and homophobic society.
太天才了
It's genius.
是啊 真的很强大呢
Yeah, really powerful.
别在那边挖 朗达
Don't dig there, Rhonda.
一定在某棵树的正前面 宝贝
It's right in front of a tree, baby.
安德鲁 我们不能再挖了
Andre, we have to stop.
找不到的
We are just not gonna find it.
不 就在这里 我们只要继续挖就能找到
No, it's here, we just have to keep trying.
没时间继续挖了
We don't have time to keep trying.
还有两个小时就要天亮了
The sun is gonna come up in, like, two hours.
我们会被人发现的
We're gonna get caught.
这可是最后的机会 朗达
This is it, Rhonda.
这是我回帝国娱乐的最后机会了
It's my last shot at getting back in.
我知道 宝贝 我明白
I know, baby, I understand.
但不值得冒这样的险
But it's not worth it.
我们把这些坑填上
We should just fill these holes up
然后赶紧走吧
and get the hell out of here.
生活中有很多事比帝国娱乐更重要
There's more to life than Empire.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我们把坑填上
Okay, let's go.
先填这个大的
Big one first.
好的
Okay, right.
天呐
Oh, my God.
蹲下 蹲下
Get down, get down.
好 好
Okay, okay.
举起双手 出来
Come on out of there with your hands up.
好
Okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
恶魔本尊
The devil himself,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表