剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Well, you can always come back here with us, Dre.
帝国娱乐才是适合我的地方 妈妈
Empire's where I belong, mom.
那公♥司♥是我的一部分
That company's part of me.
而更重要的是
But more importantly,
我对帝国娱乐有个愿景
I have a vision for Empire.
我希望它能成为我为之骄傲的东西
Now, I want it to be something that I would be proud...
留给我自己的... 孩子
to leave my own... child.
我在这里也是为了这个目的 小安
That's what I was trying to do here, Dre.
你和朗达[有孩子了]You and Rhonda?
是的
Yeah.
天呐
Oh, my God!
-小安 -谢谢
- Oh, Dre. ?- Thank you.
那么
So, um...
你跟卢修斯说了吗
Did you tell Lucious?
没有
No.
为什么要告诉他 妈妈
Why would I do that, Mom?
小安 你刚说自己的愿望就回答这个问题了
Uh, Dre, you just answered your own wish.
卢修斯跟你的期望相同
Lucious wants the same thing you do.
所以他才会那么固执
That's why he's so hell-bent
要把哈基姆逼回去
about getting Hakeem back over there.
他需要后继有人
He wants his own legacy.
而一个小孙子最能代表后继有人了
And nothing says legacy like a grandchild.
你见过他对洛拉的反应
You saw how he acted with Lola.
他几乎就要为那孩子融化了
He about melted with that little girl.
我不能那样做
I can't.
我不会利用我未出世的孩子
And I won't use my unborn child
作为我跟他或任何人交往的筹码
as leverage with him or anybody else.
我不要那样做 不能
I won't do it. No.
听我说 孩子
Listen to me, boy.
我说的只是 有时候
All I'm saying is, sometimes,
你需要拨动人的心弦 拿到你应得的东西
you got to pull at those heartstrings to get paid.
那样做没什么错
Ain't nothing wrong with that.
好好考虑一下吧
Think about it.
好
Okay.
我得说你这点 孩子 你确实够坚持不懈
I'll tell you one thing, son, you sure are persistent.
我希望你有比上次更好的东西
I hope you got something better than last time.
我确实有新消息
I do have news.
我希望能当面告诉您
And I wanted to share it with you face-to-face.
朗达怀孕了
Rhonda's pregnant.
您要当爷爷了
You're gonna be a grandfather.
真的吗
For real?
当然
Yeah.
你不担心吗
Aren't you worried?
担心什么
About what?
孩子的精神健康
The child's mental health.
躁郁症又不是我们家族遗传的 爸爸
Bipolar doesn't run in our family, dad.
没什么可担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
德怀特宝贝 你真以为我会忘了你的生日吗
Dwight, baby, did you really think I'd forget your birthday?
可我生日是下个月
But my birthday's not till next month.
我们现在就庆祝
We're gonna celebrate it now.
看看这些东西
Look at all this stuff.
一个继承人 孙子
A heir? A grandson?
是的 爸爸 没错
Yes, sir, that's right. That's right, pop.
因为这个孩子
And with this child,
一切 一条新的路变得清晰无比
everything, a new path is becoming clear.
我能感觉到帝国娱乐的下个阶段
I got feeling about a second phase for Empire.
我一直想要个孙子
Always wanted a grandson.
那很好 因为您马上就会有一个了
That's good, 'cause you're gonna get one.
恭喜
Congratulations.
但我得说 你伤了我的心
But I swear to you, you are breaking my heart,
你居然在利用这个消息
the fact that you are using this right now...
来从我这里获得你想要的
to get what you want from me.
我不是在利用这个 爸爸
I'm not using this, pop.
我只是在告诉您
I'm just letting you know
现在有需要的不只是我了
that there's more at stake than just me now.
爸爸 不只是我了 您听到了吗
Pop, there's more at stake than just me, you hear me?
我需要这个 不只是我了
I need this. There's more at stake than just me.
跟朗达说我爱她 好吗
You give Rhonda my love, okay?
我们得吃饭 妈妈
We need to eat, mama.
我们得吃饭
We need to eat.
可我们不把这些东西退回去
And we can't eat until
就没钱吃饭
we take all this stuff back.
?上课日 免费午餐队 排在你身后?
?School days, free lunch line, you behind you?
?我还看到了其他怪人?
?Some of the wackest dudes, I spy, too?
?我是这是最真实的 实实在在?
?I'm the realest here, the trillest, yeah?
?我听到道上说你是个鬼魂?
?I heard the street say you a ghost?
?因为我们知道你的心从不存在?
?'Cause your heart we know was never there?
?你让我感觉到?
?You got me feeling like?
?我已经受够了?
?I done had enough now?
?没时间再到处乱叫?
?No time to cluck round?
?所有空谈的蹲下 有种的站起来?
?I make these chickens duck down, one up?
?你说你是枪手 那就捡起你的枪?
?You say you a shooter, then pick your gun up?
?我在这里小子 百分之百 清清楚楚?
?I'm here, boy, 20/20, I'm clear, boy?
?说大话的比神奇周一都多?
?More chicken than magic monday?
?让仇恨者消失吧 小子?
?Make a hater disappear, boy?
?我发誓 小子 你根本镇不住我?
?I swear, boy, you ain't nowhere in my vertical?
?为谁服务 你说呢 小子?
?Serving who? Hell, you mean, boy??
她很不错
She's good.
?我们从没听过你?
?We never heard of you?
?弗蕾达什么场面都见过?
?Freda been about that?
?问问你的小鸡仔就知道?
?Ask your chick about that?
?家都没有 还想要其他?
?Yo, came from the projects, wanting more?
?整晚困在街头小商店?
?All-nighters trappin' in front of the corner store?
?贱♥人♥ 你哪位啊 爷根本瞧不上?
?Bitch, you's irrelevant, you don't even matter?
?老子把你脑浆扇出来?
?I splatter your brains?
?就像他们对你老爹那样?
?Like them cats did "Stank" Gathers?
哥们看到没 女人就是这么弱
That's how these females get, man-- weak.
怎么 要哭鼻子了吗
What, you gonna cry now?
冷静 姑娘
Hold up! Baby!
放开我
Let me go!
别这样
Stop!
你♥爸♥爸不希望你这样
Come on. Your father didn't want this for you.
你很有天赋 这是可遇而不可求的
You've got something, and it don't come around every day.
但是 亲爱的 你真的有天赋
But, baby, you got it.
让我帮你成就一番事业
Let me help you do something with it.
里昂先生 要是你不想回监狱去
Mr. Lyons, now, unless you like prison,
咱们现在就得走了
we got to go.
我爸爸是个疯子
My daddy was a crazy man,
你根本不了解
and you don't know a damn thing about that.
我了解 真的了解
I promise you I do.
-不 -弗蕾 别搭理这些混♥蛋♥ 快走
- No. - ?You know we gonna run on these fools, Fre!
亲爱的 一旦做错就不能回头了 别这样
Baby, don't do something that you can't come back from.
快点 弗蕾
Come on, Fre.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
快点 弗蕾
Come on, Fre.
我们走
We out!
得赶紧带你走
Got to get you out of here.
我得马上让你离开这里 快
I have to get you out of here. Come on.
我跟你说 爸妈之间的这场战争
I'm telling you, it's this war between my mom and dad.
正在摧毁一切 尤其是音乐
It's killing everything, especially the music.
我他妈才不管
I don't care. Like hell.
昨晚的事后
After last night,
我必须找到一个适合我的制♥作♥人
I definitely need a producer that fits me.
上一个制♥作♥人怎么了
What was wrong with this last producer, huh?
人家可给日日 麻辣鸡和亚瑟小子
What's wrong with the guy that crafted club bangers
著名歌♥手 蕾哈娜 妮琪·米娜 亚瑟小子
打造了夜店最热单曲
for Ri-Ri, Nicki and Usher?
-他太傲了 -傲
- Too damn arrogant. - Arrogant?
你不是嫌前一个和蔼了吗
Wasn't the last one too nice though?
之前那个 又太古怪
The one before that was... too quirky.
再之前那个太矮了
The one before that was too short,
再再之前那个太高了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表