剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我告诉过你我曾是名警♥察♥
I told you I was a cop, right?
十五年前 我还是个新手
15 years ago, when I was a rookie on the job,
突然出现了一系列绑♥架♥案
there was a rash of these quick grabs, right?
都发生在说唱界
All of them in the rap industry.
我们部门的调查简直就在原地打转
And department was chasing its own tail,
一直在努力找出是谁干的
trying to figure out who's pulling this off,
就在我们快要找到头绪的时候
and it turns out right when we got it locked down,
案件突然就终止了
they all just stopped.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为唱片公♥司♥把他们雇了
'Cause the labels put 'em on payroll.
用合法的手段结束了这些绑♥架♥案
They were hitting 'em off legitimately,
因为那样对大家来说都更简单
'cause it's easier that way for everybody.
"合法的"
"Legitimately."
看门狗和垃圾场疯狗
House dogs and junkyard dogs.
不 我不想在我家里见到那些狼 不
No, no, I don't want those wolves in my house. No.
-那就雇些前警♥察♥来里昂王朝 -我 不
- Then hire ex-cops at Lyon Dynasty. - I... No.
我不和警♥察♥共事
I don't mess with cops.
无意冒犯
Oh, no offense.
我没往心里去
Nah, none taken.
我还是给什么人交点保护费算了
Guess I just got to pay someone then.
如果狼群进了你家
Uh, if those wolves get into your house,
我会帮你
I got you.
你要当我的屠狼者吗 宝贝
You gonna be my wolf slayer, hon?
说得对
That's right.
狼 龙
Wolves, dragons.
-龙 -狮子
- Dragons. - Lions.
你尤其得小心
Yeah, well, it's the Lyons
狮子[里昂] 因为...
you need to look out for, 'cause...
我知道怎么对付狮子[里昂]Uh, I can handle the Lyons.
尤其是母狮子
Especially the lioness.
我会安排和他们见一面的
I'll set up the meeting.
妈 我都给哈基姆打了三次电♥话♥了
Ma, I been hitting Hakeem, like, three times.
他一直不回我
He ain't hit me back.
我真担心他 小贾
I'm really worried about him, Mal.
我也开始担心他了
I'm starting to worry about him too.
也许我应该取消纽约音乐盛会的表演
Maybe I should just cancel the Big Apple Jam.
为什么 别取消
Why would you do that? Don't do that.
安德鲁和我会劝好哈基姆
Andre and I will get Hakeem.
让他恢复状态的
Make him come around.
你维持事情正常进行就好
You just keep the train on the rail.
这场演出对里昂王朝很重要的
It's kind of a big deal for the Lyon Dynasty.
你这么说真好
It's nice that you said that.
我们还是希望哈基姆能振作起来
Let's just hope that Hakeem comes to his senses
意识到你为他准备的是多大的机会
and knows what a big opportunity you set up.
谢谢 贾马尔
Thanks, Jamal.
我安排和绑♥架♥哈基姆的人见一面
I set up a meet with the guys who snatched Hakeem.
我带他一起去
I'm taking him with me.
这孩子得重拾男子汉的信心才行
The boy needs to feel like a man again.
你明白我们要干什么吧
You clear on what we're doing, right?
你安排了一次见面
You're running the meet.
对 我让你拿回底气
Yeah, and I'm letting you get your come-up.
但你会好好谈吧
But you gonna be good?
你会好好的吧
You gonna be good?
会 老妈
Yeah, Mom.
我们去搞定谈判
Let's just get the negotiation done.
好
All right.
谢谢你们抽空跟我们见面
Thank you for taking the time to meet with us.
现在谁是小贱♥人♥啊
So who you callin' a little bitch now, huh?!
哈基姆
Hakeem,
求你
please...
放下枪 宝贝
lower the gun, baby.
哈基姆
Hakeem!
我说的可不是...
I ain't talkin' 'bout ones...
哈基姆
Hakeem...
你真以为我会跟这些蠢货谈判吗
You really think I'm gonna make a plan with these fools?!
是 是 因为我们来就是为这事
Yes! Yes, because that's what we came here to do, all right?
你按下扳机可就没有好的解决办法了
Now, ain't no good solution in you pulling that trigger.
我要给他点颜色看看
I'm-a pull his number!
-你怎么不说话 -别别别
- Why you so quiet?! - No, no, no, no.
哈基姆 求你了
...Hakeem, okay?
哈基姆
Hakeem...
如果你开枪
if you pull the trigger...
你就是逼我去挡子弹
you're gonna force me to step in front of the bullet.
这都不算什么...
I just say it's nothin'...
要一直高高在上...
Keep it one hundred...
我宁愿死也不要再次失去你
I'd rather die than lose you again.
求你了
Please?
现在我们来谈吧
Now let's talk.
鉴于这些意外的状况
Yeah, well, due to these unforeseen circumstances,
我要收双倍的安保费
I'm doubling our weekly security fee.
你再敢靠近我
You step near me,
我的艺人或我的家人
my artists or my family again,
我可就不会像这次这么客气了
you won't even hear the knock at the door.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
贱♥人♥ 我问你清楚了吗
Bitch, I said, are we clear?
清楚了
We good.
现在
Now...
欢迎来到我的地盘 贱♥人♥
welcome to my streets, bitch.
贫民人生精彩生活 各位
Gutter Life for life, y'all!
?每天小心翼翼地玩耍?
?Playin' with my toys every day like a playpen?
?时刻听着道上的动静就像住在街头?
?Ears to the street like I'm 'sleep?
?这样我就能听到他们说话?
?On the pavement so I can hear 'em talkin'?
?希望我坠落 信♥用♥卡♥无上限?
?Wishin' I fall off, no limit on my card?
?这样他们知道我来狠的?
?So they know that I ball hard?
?每天小心翼翼地玩耍?
?Playin' with my toys every day like a playpen?
?时刻听着道上的动静就像住在街头?
?Ears to the street like I'm 'sleep on the pavement?
?这样我能听到他们说 希望我坠落?
?So I can hear 'em talkin', wishin' I fall off?
?信♥用♥卡♥无上限 这样他们知道我来狠的?
?No limit on my card, so they know that I ball hard...?
看来J老爹过关了 冲啊 兄弟
Look at J Poppa gettin' it. Go ahead, brother.
他是很不错
He do all right.
他那魔法棒棒你用起来怎么样
Uh-huh. How's that wand working for you?
你怎么这么黄
Why are you so nasty?
-你才黄 -不过...
- You nasty! - But, uh...
那魔法棒确实恰当好处
...that wand is hitting it correctly.
是的 魔力无限
Yes, it is hitting all the walls.
这该死的膝盖软得我都快站不住了
Yo, I be so weak in the damn knees, I can hardly stand.
我就迈一步 然后就
I'd just take a step and I'd just be, like, uh!
就轰然倒下
Like... sha-shanda!
好了 我得跟小安谈谈
Okay, yo, I'm gonna go talk to Dre.
-一会儿回来 -好
- I'll be back. - All right. Hey.
?我的竞争对手不多?
?My competition is minimal?
?我们可以让他们排成一排挑一挑?
?We can line 'em all up and then sort 'em out?
?如果谁的本事比我大 请把他指出来?
?If there's a dude realer than me, then please point him out?
?拜托 拜托?
?Please, please?
?每天小心翼翼地玩耍?
?Playin' with my toys every day like a playpen?
?时刻听着道上的动静就像住在街头?
?Ears to the street like 'sleep on the pavement?
?这样我能听到他们说 希望我坠落?
?So I can hear 'em talkin', wishin' I fall off?
?信♥用♥卡♥无上限 这样他们知道我来狠的?
?No limit on my card, so they know that I ball hard...?
地方不错 哥哥
Nice house, big brother.
有哈基姆的消息吗
You heard from Hakeem?
没有 他彻底脱线了
Not a word. He's off the reservation.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
希望他能恢复过来 但就算不会
Hopefully, he'll come around, but if not,
-我们也会把他拉回来 -对
- we pull him back up. - Yeah.
他爆发了
Yo, he's fired up.
不止如此 他就是我的天使长米迦勒
He's much more than that. He's my Archangel Michael,
跟我一起奔向地狱
rolling to the depths of hell with me.
这也是我暂时不去管他们恋情的原因
Which is why I'm willing to overlook their relationship for now.
-跟谁啊 -别装了 兄弟
- Who? - Oh, don't play with me, man.
我知道他们的事
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表