剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪哦哦♪
♪Whoo♪
♪克莱德告诉我♪
♪Clyde told me♪
♪小心嫉妒的黑人♪
♪Keep your eyes open for them jealous hittas♪
♪克莱德告诉我♪
♪Clyde told me♪
♪低下头♪
♪Keep your head low♪
♪因为他们在拍照♪
♪Cause they taking pictures♪
♪我伙伴克莱德告诉我♪
♪My partner Clyde told me♪
♪他们跟你玩只是想说服你♪
♪When they try to convince you they chillin' with you♪
♪格外当心♪
♪Pay very close attention♪
♪我的黑人朋友 我的黑人朋友♪
♪My hitta, my hitta, my hitta♪
♪因为你告密 贱♥人♥ 告密的贱♥人♥♪
♪'Cause you snitch, bitch, snitching ass bitch♪
♪告密 贱♥人♥♪
♪Snitch, bitch♪
♪告密的贱♥人♥♪
♪Snitching ass bitch♪
♪你心知肚明 你知道♪
♪And you know it, and you know it♪
♪你明知道 你知道♪
♪And you know it, and you know it♪
♪我也知道 我知道 你也明白我知道♪
♪And I know it, and I know it, and you know I know it♪
♪因为你不过是个告密贱♥人♥♪
♪Cause you ain't nothing but a snitch, bitch♪
♪睁大你的眼睛♪
♪Keep your eyes open♪
♪告密贱♥人♥♪
♪Snitch, bitch Whoa♪
♪他们跟你玩只是想说服你♪
♪When they try to convince you they chillin' wit cha♪
♪格外当心 我的黑人朋友 我的黑人朋友♪
♪Pay very close attention, my hitta, my hitta, my hitta♪
这段真棒 兄弟
That's a great session, man.
又一首卢修斯·里昂大热歌♥曲横空出世
That's a Lucious Lyon hit right there.
我真希望克莱德能在这里
I wish Clyde was here.
还好我提前上班了
Good thing I got to work early
不然可能就让你们这些混♥蛋♥逃过这次了
or you degenerates might have got away with this trash.
别这样 朋友 我们只是玩点音乐
Come on, man, we just trying to make a little music.
你们在禁入区域 犯人
You out of bounds, inmate.
还持有监狱违♥禁♥品♥
With contraband!
把他们关起来
Lock 'em up!
所有人
All of 'em!
我们已经被关起来了 兄弟
We already locked up, brother.
我不是你兄弟 犯人
I'm not your brother, inmate.
我们刚正在聊你的屁♥股♥
We was just talking about your ass.
是吗
Is that right?
去小黑屋里聊吧
Talk about it in the hole.
在里面感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be in there now, huh?
你说唱起来像个硬汉似的
You rap like you some sort of tough guy.
但在这里 你不过就是个囚犯
But in here, you just another prisoner.
说实话 我现在就可以杀了你
Matter of fact, I could kill you right now.
不会有任何影响
Wouldn't be no consequences.
只不过是又死了一个说唱歌♥手而已
Just another dead rapper.
你确定吗 小嫩娃
You sure about that, baby blue?
非常确定
Oh, I'm sure.
因为你要知道 我是个很有影响力的人
'Cause, see, I'm all about the consequences.
我的影响力从市里到市外
I got consequences from uptown to downtown,
从纽约五个区直到七大洲
from the five boroughs to the seven continents,
对这世上每一个你关心的人
that know each and every person in this world
都了如指掌
that you care about.
你在威胁我吗 犯人
You threatening me, inmate?
不 不是威胁
Nah, no threats.
只是在陈述事实
Just stating the obvious.
威胁可不只是违规了
'Cause that's not a violation.
那可是一项新的起诉罪名了
That's a new charge.
你被判坐牢的日子会比
You gonna get hit with more years
你所有黄金白金唱片加起来的时间还长了
than all your gold and platinum records combined.
不 这就是你想错的地方了
Nah, that's where you're mistaken,
我不会被定罪的 知道为什么吗
'cause I'm not getting convicted. You know why?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
-因为你无辜吗 -不
- 'Cause you innocent, right? - No--
那什么时候影响过结果
since when does that matter?
我不会被定罪
I'm not getting convicted
是因为像你和福特小姐这样的人
because people like you and that bitch Miss Ford,
你们都会犯错 而我却不会
y'all make mistakes. I don't.
东西在哪
Where is it?
我不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you talking about.
那音乐 混♥蛋♥
The music, scumbag.
你确定一切都在里面了吗
You sure everything is on there?
打断他肋骨之前我反复检查了
Yeah, I double-checked before we cracked his ribs.
好 你俩去别处蹦跶吧
All right, you two take a dance class.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你想跟我说什么 安德鲁
Uh, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about, Andre?
老妈 我有话跟你说
Hey, Ma, I need to talk to you.
不用说了 宝贝
Save it, baby.
我已经知道你♥爸♥和你哥贾马尔
I already know your father and your brother Jamal
想招你回帝国娱乐了
are trying to get you back to Empire,
我猜我必须得理解
and I guess I got to understand.
你是说你希望我回帝国娱乐吗
So you saying you want me to go back to Empire?
不 我心都碎了 但我不能阻止你
No, it's breaking my heart, but I can't stop you.
带着你的彩虹恶心回去吗
Taking your Rainbow Abomination with you?
不会有彩虹轰动了
Rainbow Sensation ain't happening.
我找到三个喜欢的小妞
I found three chicks I like,
但她们全是拉丁裔 还很好斗
but they all Latina and feisty.
说英语的拉丁裔市场可是目前
You are aware that the English-speaking Latino market
增长最快 开♥发♥潜力最大的市场
is the fastest-growing, largest,
这你知道吧
untapped market in the country, right?
一个全拉丁女生组合 可以做很大 弟弟
An all-Latina girl group, that could be huge, man.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yep.
那我们还真有可能做出点名堂
So we may have something here,
如果能让瓦伦蒂娜加入我们而不是帝国娱乐的话
if I can get Valentina on our team instead of Empire.
我以为你要回去呢
I thought you were going back?
我不回帝国娱乐
I'm not going back to Empire.
我不要给老爸或者贾马尔那混♥蛋♥干活
I'm not working for Dad or Jamal punk-ass.
我要自己成为嘻哈传奇
I'm gonna be hip-hop legendary in my own right.
那你放弃你的专辑了
So you giving up on your album?
我说放弃了吗
Did I say that?
瞧瞧这个
Check this out.
鸡仔 动手吧
Chicken, do it.
你们的小伙可要冲着王冠去了
Your boy is going for the crown.
我的专辑
My album,
帝国娱乐不肯放手的那张
the one Empire wasn't gonna drop,
哈基姆·里昂 专辑上传
上传成功
我把它泄露到网上去了
I just leaked it online.
-你疯了吗 -这不违法吗
- Are you crazy? - Isn't that illegal?
我不知道 也不关心
I don't know and I don't care.
你不知道也不关心
You don't know and you don't care?
你是傻子吗 是吗
Are you stupid? Are you?
帝国娱乐会告死你的
Empire is gonna sue the hell out of you.
他们也应该告
And they'd be right to.
我不在乎他们告咱们
I don't care if they sue us.
我不在乎我会不会损失钱
I don't care if I lose money from it.
我只关心我的音乐传给世界了
All I care about is that my music is out to the world
而那会成为传奇
and that it's gonna be legendary.
你说得对
You right.
到此为止
That's it.
我不干了
I'm done.
-安德鲁 -我不在乎
- Andre! - I don't care.
安德鲁 安德鲁
Andre! Andre!
安德鲁
Andre...
安德鲁
Andre!
你担心太多了
You worry too much.
贾马尔不可能告他的亲兄弟的
There is no way Jamal gonna sue his own brother.
不 是你担心得不够 琦琦
No, no, you don't worry enough, Cookie.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
好吧 这跟你无关 甚至跟哈基姆也无关
Okay, it's not you, it's not, it's not even Hakeem.
这不是我
This isn't me.
这是个互拼乱凑的组织
This is a scrappy little setup.
我努力这么多年不是为这个
It's not what I've been working for all these years.
这不是我想要的
It's not what I want.
我的心不在这儿 妈
My heart is not in this, Mom.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表