剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I'm not on anybody's side, Hakeem.
坐下说好吗
Would you sit down, please?
我只是希望全家人都好
All I ever want is what's best for my family,
目前就是
and right now,
希望你在股东大会上表现出色
that is you killing it at the shareholders meeting.
既然你已经任职了
And if you are the man for the job,
我肯定是百分之一千地支持你
then you have my support, 1,000%.
但你真得好好冷静一下
But you really need to get your act together,
若是你把情绪都带到会上来
'cause you getting emotional in these meetings,
会显得很幼稚
it's childish.
打起精神
Get it together.
别在开会时发脾气
Can't be exploding in meetings.
?飘飘如仙 继续喝吧?
?I'll be gone, just keep on sippin'?
?明早一定宿醉?
?We gon' feel it in the mornin'?
?喝太嗨 玩太疯?
?Too turnt up, we goin' in?
?紫黄相间的球服?
?Mix that purple with that yellow?
?科比·布莱恩特就是冠军?
?Kobe Bryant for the win?
?他们知道我喝嗨了?
?I know they know I gotta lot of?
?VIP席好似酒池?
?I'm in that VIP with 50 bottles?
?这些蠢女人 有什么关系?
?And all these women foreign, what's the motto??
?一夜风流 再无瓜葛?
?What happens here, we gon' leave it here?
?相忘江湖莫再提?
?So don't mention that tomorrow?
?坐拥富贵?
?We livin' that luxury...?
感觉如何
What's up, bro?
酷毙了
Yo, that's dope.
刚把主歌♥部分改得紧凑些
Yeah, just tightening up this verse a little bit.
不错吧
You feeling it?
是 很强势
Yeah, it's hard.
希望辣妈琦琦能认可吧
Let's just hope it flies with Mama Cookie.
是啊
Yeah.
弗蕾达 我有点事想跟你说
Look, Freda, I got to talk to you about something.
好啊 怎么了
For sure. What's up?
辣妈琦琦呢
Well, Mama Cookie...
想让我跟跑跑史黛西合作一首歌♥
set me up, uh, to do a song with Stacee Run-Run
放在《黑与白》专辑里
for the Black and White album.
哥们 这太棒了
Bro, that is big!
她简直就是神一般的存在
That chick is official status right there!
是啊
Yeah.
但她要求独家合作
Only thing is, is that she got me on this exclusivity thing,
所以我要在你和她之间做选择
so I got to choose between her or you.
没关系的
It's cool.
我还是想跟你一起继续创作音乐
I mean, I don't want to stop what we doing.
这是纯粹的音乐交流
I mean, 'cause it's pure magic.
只是
It's just, you know,
我在跟我爸打对台
with everything I'm up against with my dad.
哥们 我懂的
Look, man, I get it.
跑跑史黛西的说唱高我几个档次
Stacee Run-Run's spit game is next level.
她在全世界都很有名
She hot across the world.
你不可能因为我放弃她
You can't choose me over her.
我向你保证 等专辑制♥作♥完
Hey, look, I promise you that after I'm done,
我们就继续创作歌♥曲
then... we'll pick up where we left off.
不用了 你不需要承诺
Come on, man, it ain't no need to make promises.
做你自己 赢下金曲奖
Just do you and win.
这才是重点 不是吗
Ain't that the point of all this?
昨天我告诉爸 希望大家和睦相处
Yesterday, I told Dad I wanted us all to try to be better.
我们也都清楚
So... we all know
有时候
that sometimes this family
我们家的人不会好好相处
doesn't treat people as well as we should.
但我觉得我们可以改变
But I've seen that we can change,
不计前谦
that we can rise above our past,
我希望今天就能开始改变
and I'm hoping that we can do that today,
因为这有一个人
because there's someone here
有很重要的事情想要说
who has something really important to tell you.
郎达
Rhonda?
她来这里干什么
Uh, what the hell is she doing here?!
安妮卡
Anika.
这个女人说的话
What would this woman have to say
不会让在座任何人感兴趣吧
that would be of any interest to anybody in this family?
希望大家先把话听完
I'm just asking that everybody remain civil.
安妮卡 请说
Okay, Anika, please.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
所以呢
So?
孩子是哈基姆的
It's Hakeem's.
什么
What?!
你有这么饥渴吗 你个满嘴谎话的贱♥人♥
Are you that thirsty, you trick-asshole?!
-等等 妈你别激动 -你不是吧
- Wait, Ma. Hold on, hold on one second. - Are you serious?!
你知情吗
Did you know?
当然不
No!
你怎么肯定孩子就是我的
Look, how I even know the baby mine?
我跟你♥爸♥分手之后只跟你睡过
You're the only one I've been with after your father.
我们凭什么信你
And you want us to believe that?
我很乐意去做亲子鉴定
I'm happy to do a paternity test.
你连套都不知道怎么用是吗 白♥痴♥
So you don't know how to use a condom, stupid?!
安妮卡 你要留下孩子吗
Anika, um... you gonna keep it?
我求她别打掉
I begged her to.
你求她吗 傻子
You did what, stupid?
这个家庭已经失去了一个继承人
This family has already tragically lost an heir.
别说什么继承人了
This family uses the term "heir"
又不是在演莎士比亚的剧
as if we're in a Shakespearian play.
严格意义上谈论继承人的话
Technically, if we're talking about heirs,
我们应该找到洛拉
we need to find Lola.
不 不需要
No, we don't.
你不是洛拉的爸爸
You're not the father.
你怎么知道的 卢修斯
How do you know that, Lucious?
因为做了DNA鉴定
Had a DNA test done.
洛拉爸爸的名字是 马库斯·琼斯
Her daddy's name is, uh, Marcus Jones.
真行
Great.
抱歉
Sorry.
事情到此就结束了是吧
I guess that's that, huh?
那么 这位小姐
Okay, little lady.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想要很有价值的东西
I want something very valuable,
近乎无价的东西
something almost priceless.
好吧 卢修斯 给这个贱♥人♥写张支票
Right. So, Lucious, why don't you just write this bitch a check
让她赶紧滚
so she can get up out of here.
琦琦 别这样
Cookie, please.
让她把话说完
Let her finish.
我希望我的孩子能有个家庭
I want my child to have a family.
姑娘 好走不送
Girl, bye.
我知道我跟大家闹得不太愉快
Look, I-I know that things haven't been pleasant among us all.
也知道很多事正是因我而起
And I fully recognize the role that I played in that.
我会为我的所作所为负全责
I am taking full responsibility for my actions.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想弥补这一切
I'm trying to make amends.
我希望你们都可以考虑一下
I hope that you will all think about it.
帝国娱乐的股东们 有请提安娜
Empire shareholders, please welcome Tiana!
?忙忙碌碌工作一周?
?I been workin' all week?
?片刻不能稍坐安歇?
?Standing on my two feet?
?甩掉疲惫放松身心?
?Shake it off and let it go?
?你映入我眼帘?
?Seen you from across the room?
?看你热情高涨?
?You look like you got that boom?
?快来加快节拍?
?Come and raise my tempo?
?老生常谈?
?I've heard it before?
?不想再听?
?I don't wanna hear anymore, no?
?你的魅力难以抗拒?
?You got that somethin' that I can't resist?
?我来为你展示?
?And I'll show you just what it is?
?渴求你的爱抚?
?It's your touch I'm cravin'?
?感受你的激♥情♥?
?Feel the rush?
?无需多言?
?Don't say a word?
?无需多言?
?Say no words?
?拒绝言语?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表