剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?Miracles??Miracles?
?你想统治世界?
?So you want to rule the world?
?穿越海洋?
?Walk across the ocean?
?奇迹??奇迹?
?Miracles??Miracles?
?如要你想 就能做到?
?You can do it if you want?
?因为你能创造奇迹?
?'Cause you perform miracles?
谎言
劳拉·卡洛斯住址
-认识卡罗尔吗 -不认识
- You know Carol? - Nah.
卡罗尔
Carol?
打扰了 你认识卡罗尔吗
Hey. Excuse me. You know Carol?
滚开
Get outta there, man.
卡罗尔
Carol?
坎迪斯
Candace...
卡罗尔
Carol?
卡罗尔
Carol?
不是她
It's not her.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
她到底在哪
Where the hell is she?
?我从未离开?
?I ain't never gone?
?哪也没去?
?Never gone nowhere?
?别装生疏 你知道我一直在这里?
?Quit actin' brand-new, you know I've been right here?
?最近我...?
?Lately I been on...?
我刚刚在想那个广♥告♥
I was thinking about the commercial.
主题应该是 传承
The theme of it should be, like, legacy.
是吗 怎么想出来的
Yeah? Where'd you come up with that?
这会名留青史的 一位年轻的王子
This is epic. I mean, a young prince paying homage
向父亲致敬 多有莎士比亚的味道啊
to his father? Very Shakespearean.
爸爸 我不知道百事会不会
Dad, I don't know if that's the way
同意这种风格 但再看看吧
that Pepsi's going with it, but we'll see.
想法倒是挺不错的
It's cool, though.
?杰克逊女士 她戴着皇冠?
?Ms. Jackson, oh, she wear the crown?
?点燃全场?
?Gotta burn it up?
感谢大家到场
Thank you guys so much for being here today.
今天 我儿子贾马尔·里昂要走进录音棚
Today my son, Jamal Lyon, heads into the studio
开始录制他的下一张专辑
to start recording on his next masterpiece.
专辑名为《黑与白》
It's called The Black and White Album,
而其中的第一首歌♥
and for the very first track,
将与无与伦比的斯凯·萨莫斯合作
we have the incomparable Skye Summers on it.
时间不多 只能提几个问题 所以...
We got time for just a few questions, so...
布伦达 你先来
Brenda, you go first.
我想请问萨莫斯女士
My question is for Ms. Summers.
斯凯 这是否意味着你将与帝国公♥司♥签约
Skye, does this mean you'll be signing with Empire?
我们对于现在的唱片公♥司♥很满意
We are so happy with our label.
但我们能和贾马尔以及传奇般的
But we couldn't be more excited to be working with Jamal
卢修斯·里昂一起合作 感到无比兴奋
and the legendary Lucious Lyon.
等一下 等一下
Now, hold on, hold on.
什么叫"传奇般的"
What's up with this "legendary" stuff?
说得我像老古董一样
You makin' me sound neolithic or something.
相信我 我还能折腾好几十年呢
Trust me, I got a few good decades left in me.
顺便说一下
But for the record,
帝国若是能将斯凯·萨莫斯纳于麾下
Empire would be thrilled
我们将感到莫大的荣幸
to have Skye Summers on its roster.
贾马尔 能与斯凯·萨莫斯这种
And Jamal, how excited are you
拥有超白金销量唱片的艺人合作
to be working with a multi-platinum-selling
你高兴吗
artist like Skye Summers?
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
我高兴吗
How excited am I?
你跟我开玩笑呢 我都要高兴死了
I'm crazy excited. Are you kidding me?
斯凯 我无意让你尴尬
Skye, I don't want to embarrass you too much,
但是 抱歉
but... Y'all, I'm sorry.
我可是斯凯·萨莫斯的死忠粉
I am the "Oh, Gee, Skye Summers" fan.
我买♥♥的第一张CD就是她的第一张专辑
And-and her first CD was the very first CD I ever bought.
我一直听到它磨损坏掉再也播不出来
You know, I scratched it up till it couldn't play anymore.
我爱她 我爱斯凯·萨莫斯
And I love her. I'm in love with Skye Summers.
你们尽管去报道这个
Y'all can print that.
贾马尔
Jamal!
我不喜欢这种场合
I'm not really feeling this thing.
咱们去录音棚吧
Let's hit the studio.
你们知道我是来唱歌♥的
You know I came to play.
我非常理解你的感受 咱们走吧
I am so down. Come on, now.
爸爸
Dad?
好啦 如果各位想让我们
Okay, if y'all want us to produce
做出能够大卖♥♥特卖♥♥的唱片
diamond, platinum and gold albums,
现在就得放我们去工作
you're gonna have to let us get to work.
-祝各位今天愉快 -卢修斯
- Have a good one. ?- Lucious!
卢修斯 卢修斯
Lucious! Lucious!
?奇迹?
?Miracles?
?你想统治世界??统治世界?
?So you wanna rule the world??Rule the world?
?穿越海洋?
?Walk across the ocean?
?奇迹??奇迹?
?Miracles??Miracles?
你们来干什么
What're you doing here?
冷静 都冷静
Chill. Just chill.
你们听见了吗
You hear that?
他们正在拼命练习
That's them practicing their asses off,
因为他们还要加演第二场
'cause they're gonna do a second show.
现在不是要钱的时候
It's not time to get paid.
拉兹 这帮人有的是钱
Yo, Laz, these people are loaded.
我们为什么只盯着音乐会呢
Why we just ripping off the music gigs?
因为这是游戏规则
Because that's the play.
我想我们应该介入更多
Well, I'm starting to think we should be cutting deeper.
用各种方式敲诈
Shake 'em down from all sides.
你猜怎么着
Know what, Hev?
交易取消
The deal's off.
你没资格取消任何事
Ain't on you to call anything off.
我想我有资格
I think it is.
你拿枪指我
You pulling on me?
你以为你是唯一会耍狠的吗
You think you're the only one who came heavy, bro?
相信我 你们两个的脑袋可...
Trust me, you two in the dome by the time you...
可怎么样
By the time what?
我对你很失望
I'm disappointed in you.
我以为我们是换命的买♥♥卖♥♥
Here I thought we was in this for life.
或要命的买♥♥卖♥♥
Or death.
看你怎么选了
That's your call.
哈基姆/大块头又来了/妈 你在哪里
不行 不能这样下去了
You know what? I can't. I can't.
请走95号♥公路往北
Hit 95 North, please.
-为什么 -我得回里昂王朝去
- For what? - ?I got to get back to Lyon Dynasty.
卡罗尔经常玩失踪
Look, Carol is always coming up missing, okay?
她早晚会出现的 她一向如此
She'll turn up sooner or later. She always does.
不不不 你哪也不能去
No, no, no, you're not going anywhere.
请去奥尔尼广场
Head toward Olney Plaza, please.
我得回纽约
I have to go back to New York.
吉马尔是怎么回事 琦琦
What happened to Jermel, Cookie?
为什么他的头会被装进盒子里
Why did his head end up in a box?
我知道的不比你多
You know as much as me.
你真是个谎话精
You're a damn liar.
这全都是你的错
This is all your fault.
你知道吗
Do you understand that?
就像我们小时候
Like when we were kids.
是谁给卡罗尔灌下了第一杯酒
Who gave Carol her first drink
让她大醉着回了家
and brought her home drunk?
她控制不住酒量
You know what? It is not my fault she couldn't
-不是我的错 -不 你...
- hold her liquor. - ?Oh, no, you...
我用不着听你说这些
I don't have to take this from you!
-你当然要听 -靠边停车
- Oh, yes. ?- Pull this car over!
-不 不许停 -停车
- No! No, no...! - ?Pull over! Now!
快给我停车
Pull this damn car over!
琦琦
Cookie!
琦琦
Cookie...!
-回车上去 -我不
- Get back in the car! - ?No! No.
都是我的错 那我根本不应该在这里
It's all my fault, then I don't need to be here.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表