剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
姑娘 你肯定记得点什么吧
Girl, you remember something.
他们问了
They said something about
-薛尼·约翰逊的事 -薛尼
- a guy named Shyne Johnson, - Shyne?
薛尼·约翰逊
Shyne Johnson?
我一听就知道是你 你这个邪恶的贱♥人♥
I knew I heard your voice, you evil bitch!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我在这儿 我在这儿 别激动
I got her. I got you. I got you.
-好了好了 -放开我 小安
- Come on, come on. - Get off of me, Dre!
-没事 让我看看 -我的天哪
- It's okay, let me see. - Oh, my God.
你到底有什么毛病
What in the hell is wrong with you?!
-我知道是你推的我 贱♥人♥ -什么
- I know you pushed me, bitch! - What?!
放开我
Get off of me! Ow!
-冷静一点 -放开我
- Calm down. ?- Get off of me!
这可是莫须有的指控
No, that's a wild accusation to make!
我摔下去以后晕倒了
I passed out on the way down,
醒来时看到了你的鞋
and then I woke up and I saw your shoes.
你最喜欢的
The bottom of those
那双红底鲁布托
red Louboutin's you love so much.
-我的天哪 她疯了 -等等
- Oh, my God, she's crazy! - Wait, no, no ,no.
朗达 好多人都穿他家的鞋子
Rhonda, a whole lot of women rock them shoes.
我也有一双
I got a pair.
-朗达 -你现在和她是一边的了
- Rhonda... - You're on her side now?
我不属于任何一边 但是我想说
I'm on nobody's side, but I'm saying
我觉得她做不出来这种事
I can't see her doing that.
好了 等一下
Okay, wait a minute.
听我说 所以 朗达
Hold up. So, Rhonda,
你真的认为千金小姐安妮卡
you really think pearl-clutching debutante Anika
把你推下了楼梯
pushed you down the steps?
我知道是你干的
I know you did it.
我怎么可能对你做这些 朗达
How could I do something like that to you, Rhonda?
得了吧 贱♥人♥
Oh, shut up, bitch!
告诉他们 小安
Tell 'em, Dre.
告诉他们
Tell 'em.
小安
Dre?
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
-对不起 爸爸 -对不起
- We are sorry, pop. - ?Sorry?
我不知道这是什么情况
I don't know what's going on here.
我们到你办公室来不是...
We didn't mean to come into your office...
我们很抱歉
We're sorry?
说这些的 不是来撒泼的
...like this, with this type of energy.
-我们真的很抱歉 -你真是太可悲了
?- We're very sorry. - You are pathetic!
-不好意思 -她没事吧
- Sorry about that. - Is she okay?
没事的
Yeah, it's okay.
我的天哪 她疯了
Oh, my God, she is crazy!
我怎么可能做出那样的事
I could never do something like that!
好吧 把她收拾干净 让她冷静下来
Okay, go clean her up. Calm her down.
有我呢 有我呢
I got you. I got you.
别让她流产了
Before she lose the baby.
在有保安之前你和她待在一起
Hey, and stay with her till we get her some security.
我立马去办
?I'm on it.
她不会被传讯的
She won't be subpoenaed.
现在我没有怀着他孙子
Now that I'm not carrying his grandchild,
我们对他就又毫无价值了
we are nothing to him again.
他不会继续追究这件事的
And he's gonna let her get away with it.
-他们不会相信的 朗达 -什么
- They don't believe it, Rhonda. - What?
他们不会相信的
They don't believe it.
我也不会相信的
And neither do I.
为什么
What?
那你看到的幻象呢
What about your visions, huh?
那是我发病时的症状 宝贝
It's part of my illness, baby.
你自己也是这么说的
You said so yourself.
如果是上帝告诉你
Well, if God was telling you
我是被人推下楼梯的
that somebody pushed me down the stairs,
我也许会真的开始信仰他
I might have to start actually believing in him.
好吧 你想让我们怎么做
Well, what do you want us to do?
当我为你处理
What I did for you.
弗农的事情时
With Vernon.
我没有一丝犹豫
I didn't hesitate.
那是正当防卫 朗达
It was self-defense, Rhonda.
-天哪 -那是正当防卫
- Oh, God. - It was self-defense.
得了吧
Come on.
你的两个弟弟都是音乐家
You know, your brothers are both musicians, right?
他们遗传了卢修斯的天赋
They got that from Lucious.
而你
But what you got,
除了继承了他妈妈的疾病
aside from his mother's illness,
还有就是他的杀戮本能
is his killer instinct.
安德鲁先生
Mr. Andre?
谢谢 胡安妮塔
Thank you, Juanita.
-你不是认真的吧 -当然认真
- You don't mean that. - Oh, I do.
我非常认真
I definitely mean it.
你什么时候变回我最初嫁的
So, when you become the man that I married,
那个为达目的不择手段的男人时
the man who's willing to do what needs to be done...
让他给我打个电♥话♥
?...have him give me a call
-因为我真的很想他 -好吧
- 'cause I really miss him. - Okay.
随你笑吧
Yeah, laugh all you want.
早就跟你说塔里克是个麻烦
I told your ass Tariq was gonna be a problem.
他不算什么麻烦
Nah, he ain't the problem.
这种人太多了
We got too many people in common.
麻烦的是
Problem is...
什么
What?
卢修斯 到底怎么回事
What is it, Lucious?
你被关起来之后
You know, after you got locked up,
我不得不做掉几个人
I had to put in work on a couple cats.
毒贩子
Drug dealers.
那三个要杀了我们的
The three horsemen who wanted us dead.
我知道
I got it.
还有第四个
Yeah, well, there was a fourth horseman.
前三个是为了保护我们的家人
First three was to protect our family.
但最后一个是工作
But that last one, that was a job.
你是在为谁卖♥♥命 卢修斯
Who were you working for, Lucious?
你知道我是在为谁卖♥♥命
You know who I was working for.
是你让他们去听我的歌♥的
You was the one that let them hear my music.
汤米·德文尼和罗赛·珀金斯
Tommy Davoni and Rosey Perkins?
正是 他们当时在给一个新人录唱片
Exactly. They were cutting a record with this new artist
结果那人真是个大嘴巴
that turned out to be a real loud mouth.
放空话吓唬人
Selling wolf tickets,
其他艺人都被他威胁过
threatening all the other artists,
所以他们想把他处理掉
and so they wanted him handled.
我和桑尼得到了指示
And Shyne and me got the memo.
你知道这件事联调局不会善罢甘休的对吧
You do realize the feds aren't gonna let this go, right?
还有谁知道这件事
Who else knows?
咱俩 还有汤米和罗赛
You, me and Tommy and Rosey.
但是他们两个
But the both of them,
都会出席哈基姆的婚礼
they coming to Hakeem's wedding, you know.
我们关系还很铁
We still tight.
他们现在也做合法生意了
And they're legit now,
我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
so they got just as much to lose.
对啊 所以桑尼是联调局的重点对象
Right, right. And that's why the feds are all over Shyne.
是啊 桑尼是个没脑子的恶霸
Yeah, but Shyne-- he's a idiot thug, you know.
但不是告密小人
He ain't no snitch.
我们的过去不能让任何人知道
Know our past got to stay buried.
这件事不能让任何人知道
No one can know about this.
?我在亚特兰大有妹子?
?I got broads in Atlanta?
?给我卷麻调药兑芬达?
?Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta?
?我们搞信♥用♥卡♥诈骗?
?Credit cards and the scammers?
?赃款藏在废弃大楼?
?Hittin' off licks in the bando?
?黑色宝马X6像幻影?
?Black X6, Phantom...?
桑尼在这里吧
Is this Shyne's spot?
?出门我就像疤面煞星?
?Going out like I'm Montana?
?处处是杀手提着大锤?
?Hundred killers, hundred hammers?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表