剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?我是领袖 该死 我是领袖?
?I'm the leader, damn it, I'm the lead... ?
我可以死一千次 只求你 救救我的孩子
I can die a thousand times; just please, save my baby.
?感受王冠真正的重量?
?Feel the real weight of this crown?
?不只是王冠?
?Not just the crown?
?感觉整个王国?
?Feeling like this whole damn kingdom's?
?都落在我身上?
?Sitting on top of me, yeah?
?落在我身上?
?Sitting on top of me?
?落在我身上?
?Sit-Sitting on top of me?
?落在我身上?
?Sitting on top of me?
?我将肩负着它 直至胜利?
?And I'm-a carry it on my back until victory?
?尽管整个?
?Even though this whole?
?王国都落在我身上?
?Damn kingdom's sitting on top of me?
警♥察♥
Police!
我们得收起这些
We got to get rid of these.
开门 先生
Open the door, sir!
相信我
Trust me.
里昂先生
Mr. Lyon!
我们没有武器 好吗
Yeah, we are unarmed, okay?
除非你有逮捕证
And unless you have an arrest warrant,
我的委托人是这个公♥司♥的首席执行官
my client is the CEO of this company,
也就是说他完全有权力待在这座大楼里
which means he has every right to be in the building.
前任首席执行官
Former CEO.
有点可悲 你不觉得吗 卢修斯
This is a little pathetic, don't you think, Lucious?
你觉得这是什么游戏吗
You think this is some kind of game?
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
贱♥人♥ 除非你把我拖出去
Bitch, you gonna have to drag me out of here.
里昂先生
Mr. Lyon,
如果你不离开大楼 我们将不得不
if you don't leave the building, we're gonna have to arrest you
-以非法侵入罪逮捕你 -非法侵入
- for trespassing. - Trespassing?
这是我的办公室
In my office?!
-我创立了这个公♥司♥ -卢修斯
- I built this company! - Lucious!
朗达在医院
Uh, Rhonda's in the hospital.
她可能撑不过去了
She might not make it.
听着
Look, y'all.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
在小安到之前我们都必须振作起来
we're gonna have to pull it together before Dre gets here.
他需要我们
'Cause he's gonna need us.
好
Yeah.
发生什么了 她还好吗
What happened? Is she okay?
我们跟你哥哥说话的时候你走远点
You stay out of here while we talk to your brother.
没有人想看见你
Don't nobody want to see your ass.
马上 快走
Right now. Get out of here.
谁来告诉他
Who's gonna tell him?
他来了
Here he is.
发生什么了 她还好吗
What happened? Is she okay?
听着
Look...
我很遗憾 儿子
I'm so sorry, son.
什么
What?
是场意外
It was an accident.
有时事情并不像你想的那样发展
And sometimes things don't work out the way you want...
-爸 你在说什么 -爸 等等
- Pop, what are you talk... What? - Dad, wait, wait, wait.
等等 朗达没事 兄弟
Wait. Rhon-Rhonda's good, man.
-她没事吗 她没事吗 -对对 她没事
- She's okay? She's okay? - Yeah, yeah. She's fine.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby. Baby, baby.
朗达没事 好吗 她很坚强
Rhonda's fine, okay? She's so strong.
但是
But...
孩子没能活下来
the baby didn't make it.
安德鲁
Andre,
我很遗憾 我很遗憾 小安
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, Dre.
非常遗憾 你们还年轻
I'm so sorry about this, okay? You guys are young.
-你们还能有孩子 没事的 -我不懂
- You can try again. No, no, no. It's okay. - I don't understand.
我明白 小安
I know. Dre.
我明白 宝贝 我明白
I know, baby. I know.
我明白 我明白 我明白
I know, I know, I know.
-会好起来的 -她在哪儿
- It's gonna be okay. Okay... - Where-where is she?
等等等等 你不能就那样进去
Wait, wait, wait, wait. You can't go in there like that!
不 我只想见她 别拉着我
No, just... I just want to see her. Get your hands off me!
-小安 小安 -放开我 放开我
- Dre! Dre! - Get off me! Get off me!
他们会带你走的 小安 不要
They gonna come take you away, Dre. Stop.
-小安 -放开我
- Dre! - Let me go!
-小安 -放开我
- Dre! - Let me go!
我只是不明白
I just don't get it.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我肯定是滑了一跤或怎样
I must have slipped or something.
我不知道 对不起 安德鲁
I don't know. I'm so sorry, Andre.
一切都是我的错
It's all my fault.
这是场意外
It was an accident.
别责怪你自己
Don't blame yourself for this.
别责怪你自己 宝贝
Don't blame yourself for this, baby.
我躺在那冰冷的地面上时
When I was lying on the ground there,
我以为我一定会死
I thought for sure I was gonna die,
所以...我开始祈祷
so I just... started praying
希望上帝能拯救我的孩子
that God would save the baby.
接着月光透过窗户洒了进来 我
And then moonlight came in through the window, and I...
我发誓 我以为上帝回答我了
I swear, I thought he answered.
上帝拯救了你
God saved you.
不
No.
不
No.
安德鲁 不
Andre, no. Uh...
上帝根本不存在
God doesn't exist.
别那么说 朗达
Don't say that, Rhonda.
他若存在
If he did...
孩子就不会没了
then... the baby would still be here.
他根本没有拯救任何人
He didn't do anything to anyone.
上帝真的不存在 安德鲁
There really is no God, Andre.
卢修斯
Lucious?
卢修斯
Lucious?
卢修斯
Lucious?
你还好吗
You okay?
卢修斯
Lucious.
你在做什么
The hell are you doing?
我要夺回我的公♥司♥
I'm gonna take my company back.
我不知道我儿子怎会如此堕落不堪
I don't know how our son turned out to be so rotten.
也许是"有其父必有其子"
Well, maybe the apple don't fall too far from the tree.
如果他想要成为首席执行官...
If he tries to become CEO...
不会有什么好下场的
it ain't gonna turn out good for him.
别那么说
Don't say that.
我是认真的 琦琦
I mean it, Cookie.
永远不要那么说
Don't ever say that.
我有其它办法
I got another way in.
我会从内部把卡米拉赶走
I'm-a take Camilla out from the inside.
只要我能回到帝国娱乐
I just got to get back into Empire.
你要怎么回去
Yeah, how you gonna get back in?
交给琦琦来处理
You just let Cookie handle that.
在你做出让自己永生后悔的事之前
Just give me two days before you go and do something
给我两天时间
you gonna regret forever.
给你四十八小时
You got 48 hours.
拜
Bye.
把那该死的东西收起来
Put that damn thing away.
看看这个 美极了
Look at this, it's fabulous.
这是我们新的服装品牌
This is our new clothing line.
没错
Yeah.
你哥哥孩子的事我感到非常抱歉
I'm so sorry about your brother's child.
真是个悲剧
That was a tragedy.
把我爸赶出公♥司♥你计划多久了
How long you been planning to kick my dad off the throne?
从他驱逐我的那天起
Since the day he banished me.
听着 我们俩有远大计划
Look, I've got big plans for us.
但首先 你必须甩了你的墨西哥小女友
But you need to get rid of your little Mexican girlfriend first.
宝贝 没那么简单
Babe, it's not that easy.
我告诉过你 我觉得我爱上她了
I told you, I think I'm in love with her.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表