剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?It's only two ways to go, it's gon' be freedom or jail?
唐·莱曼 CNN著名记者
-琦琦 -等等 你干什么
- Cookie? - ?Uh, hold on. Excuse you.
我想采访琦琦
I want an interview with Cookie.
不 我不喜欢你在皮特森所做的
No, I'm not feeling what you did out there in Peterson,
所以简单说 不行
so the short answer is no.
他在采访弗格森抗♥议♥游♥行♥时用词不当引发争议
-皮特森 什么 -是弗格森 白♥痴♥
- Peterson? What are you talking about? - It's Ferguson, brain-dead.
交给我 唐 我会给你安排的
I got this... Don, I'm-a take care of you,
-但我先得照看我的艺人 -谢谢 琦琦
- but I have to look for my artists, okay? - Thank you, Cookie.
-另外你在弗格森做得对 兄弟 -谢谢
- And you did good in Ferguson, brother. - Thank you.
-他做得对 -是的 你做得很好
- He did all right. - Yes, you did good.
但他确实说了"黑鬼"
But he did mess up that "N" word with...
?他们给卢修斯立案 他甚至不能被保释?
?They gave Lucious a case, and he couldn't even bail?
?法官让他选择 受审或者认罪?
?Judge gave him a option, go to trial or tell?
?如今他待在监狱 州长却在钓鱼?
?Now he sittin' in prison, while the Governor fishin'?
?我们得定个计划 完成使命?
?We gotta draw up the plan, then accomplish the mission?
?逼猫入墙角 他会抓挠哀叫?
?You put a cat in a corner, he gon' be scratching and hissing?
?贫民窟我们也能存活 因为人们不求生活?
?We gon' survive in the ghetto 'cause the people ain't livin'?
?若是没有远见 领导如何领导?
?So how a leader gon' lead, if he ain't got the vision??
?我有一个梦想 将监狱打破?
?I had a dream in my head, I gotta break outta prison?
?上帝?
?Oh, Lord!?
?我想生活?
?I wanna live?
?今天要好好生活?
?Wanna live my life today?
?让你我都过得更好?
?Make a better way for me and you?
?当太阳升起?
?When the sun woke up?
?我要跪地祈祷?
?I got on my knees to pray?
?是的?
?Yes!?
?今日就实现正义 结束不公??来吧?
?Let the injustice be solved and ended today??Let's do it?
?你是否为爱而活?
?Do you live for the love??
?你是否为恨而活??是的?
?Do you live for the hate? Oh-oh??Yes!?
警♥察♥别开枪
?是你创造 他们却夺走?
?It's like you make it, then they take it?
?你却无法取回?
?And you can't get it back, oh-oh?
?你是否相信造物主??是的?
?Do you believe in the creator??Yes?
?你还知道更多吗??是的?
?Do you even know anymore??Yeah?
?是你创造?
?It's like you make it?
?他们却夺走 而你无法取回?
?Then they take it and you can't get it back, oh-oh?
?我想生活?
?I wanna live?
?今天要好好生活?
?Wanna live my life today?
?让你我都过得更好?
?Make a better way for me and you?
?当太阳升起 我要跪地祈祷?
?When the sun woke up, I got on my knees to pray?
?今日就实现正义 结束不公?
?Let the injustice be solved and ended today?
?你是否为爱而活?
?Do you live for the love? Oh-oh?
?你是否为恨而活?
?Do you live for the hate? Oh-oh?
?是你创造 他们却夺走?
?It's like you make it, then they take it?
?而你无法取回?
?And you can't get it back, oh-oh?
?你是否相信造物主??举起手来?
?Do you believe in the creator? ??Hands up?
?你还知道更多吗?
?Do you even know anymore? Whoo?
卢修斯 卢修斯 我得跟你说个事
Lucious... Hey, Lucious, I gotta holla at you.
-没事吧 -这是琦琦的表兄
- We good? - ?That's Cookie cousin.
弗兰克·加德斯要转到这里了
Yo, Frank Gathers is getting shipped here.
那又怎样 我跟他无怨无仇的
So? I ain't got no beef with Gathers.
是 但是情况有些变化 我们得做好准备
No, but something went down, so we got to handle business,
-因为琦琦 她 -停 不要提这个人
- 'cause Cookie -- she... - Look, wrong name, brother.
加德斯可能会因为琦琦的事来报复我
Gathers might come after me because of Cookie.
你听好 无论那个贱♥人♥做了什么
Look, whatever problem that nightmare
连累了你 都与我无关
done got you involved with, it's your business.
-走吧 -与你无关 卢修斯 卢修斯
- Go on. - ?My business? Lucious? Lucious?
不要这样 兄弟
Not up in here, man!
?在这动荡的年代 没有公正 没有安宁?
?No justice, no peace in these troubled times like these?
?我单膝跪下 祈求上苍?
?I'm down on one knee, and I'm praying for what I need?
?藏匿于黑暗中的一切 终将暴露于光明之下?
?So whatever's in that dark is gon' always come to that light?
?如果你朝他背后放枪?
?So if you shot him in his back?
?负负从不会得正?
?Two wrongs ain't never made it no right?
?你想考验我的力量 我会尽全力应战?
?Try to test my strength and I fought with all my might?
?夺走生命的这一章 向生活妥协?
?Took a page out this chapter, just to reconcile my life?
?你讨厌卢修斯能挺过一切?
?You hate that Lucious going through it?
?我们都知道他是无辜的?
?We know that he ain't do it...?
?让我们努力 将世界变得更好?
?Let's change for the better, make the world a better place?
这就是那个想要我钱的女人吗
So, this is the woman who's trying to get my money.
你们好啊
?Hey.
棘手特里克特 你这只性感的小恶魔
Tricky, you sexy devil.
这位一定是怀特曼女士
And this must be Ms. Whiteman.
叫我咪♥咪♥就好
Call me Mimi.
我喜欢你的男装 咪♥咪♥
And I love your drag, Mimi.
好像在向世人宣告 "我有的是钱
It's screaming, "I'm dripping with money,"
而且我知道该怎么用"
and I know how to spend it."
-别这么说 妈妈 -别管我 小子
- Easy, mom. - Don't you "Easy, mom" me, boy.
-我知道自己在干什么 -好吧
- I know what I'm doing. - ?Okay.
棘手特里克特和咪♥咪♥也清楚自己在干什么
And so do Tricky and Mimi.
我带你们出去看看表演
And let me take y'all to the stage.
去近距离接触一下你们未来的投资对象
Get you up close to your future investments.
?团结起来 赢得胜利?
?United as a people, be the winners of the race?
?不要丢掉大小王 因为他曾是你的王牌?
?And never kill the joker, 'cause it used to be your ace?
?它在你的生命中无可取代?
?It's things outta life that you just can't replace like?
?就像作画不能不打草稿?
?Like the sketches to the drawing that the pencil couldn't trace?
?帝国??释放卢修斯?
?Empire!??Hey! Free lucious?
?行动起来??卢修斯 卢修斯?
?Let's work!??Lucious! Lucious?
?卢修斯 卢修斯?
?Lucious! Lucious?
?行动起来?
?Let's work!?
卢修斯 我们来这里的原因
Lucious. The reason we're here.
我希望他不是你来这里唯一的原因 咪♥咪♥
I hope that's not the only reason why you're here, Mimi.
你这一身真是美翻了 琦琦
You in that dress, Cookie?
我可有很多理由来这里
I can think of all kinds of reasons.
释放卢修斯 释放卢修斯 释放卢修斯
Free lucious! Free lucious! Free lucious!
释放卢修斯 释放卢修斯 释放卢修斯
Free lucious! Free lucious! Free lucious!
释放卢修斯 释放卢修斯
Free lucious! Free lucious!
看到了吗 弗兰克·加德斯转到这里来了
You see that? They bringing in Frank Gathers.
没人可以碰弗兰克·加德斯
Nobody touches Frank Gathers.
你这是干什么呢 吓唬人吗
What you trying to do, scare somebody?
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon.
感觉你为我倒卖♥♥迷幻药好像还是昨天的事啊
Seems like yesterday you were moving biscuits for me at 50 a pop.
他以前是为我做事的
He used to work for me.
他和他以前那女人
Him and his old lady.
那都是20年前的事了 傻瓜
Yeah, that was 20 years ago, fool.
琦琦怎么样
How's Cookie?
鬼才知道 你跟她还有联♥系♥吗
Hell if I know. You talk to her?
从她进监狱之后就没有了
Not since before she got locked up.
你气色不错 见到你真高兴
You look good. It's nice seeing you.
我也是
You, too.
你和我 咱可都是励志人物呢
You know, we inspirational figures, you and me.
不不不 你才是
No. No, no, you the inspiration.
你能激励出别人的恐惧
You inspire fear.
这样才能称霸街头嘛
That's how you win on the streets.
说得没错
Hell, yeah.
注意安全
You be safe.
50美分[说唱歌♥手]仍然在抨击我们
50 Cent's still taking jabs at us.
看看他在网上发的照片 臭不要脸的
Look what he put on the gram, thirsty ass.
有甜甜圈
Ooh, Krispy Kreme!
不 不行
No! No!
你不是说你在节食吗 老妈
Didn't you say you was on a diet, mom?
把电♥话♥给我 臭小子
Give me my phone, boy.
你怎么拿甜甜圈来这
Why you got these here?
我先去看一下提安娜
I'm going to check on Tiana,
然后去你办公室找你
and then I'm coming to your session to check on you.
最好不要让我看到你在吸大♥麻♥ 哈基姆
And you better not be smoking weed, Hakeem,
我是认真的
I mean it.
知道啦 老妈
Hey, ma. ?All right.
我要你今晚替我去录音棚
Look, I need for you to cover me tonight with,
-见德里克 -贾马尔 -你说真的吗
- Derek at the studio, all right? - Jamal? - You serious?
等一下
?Hold on a second.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表