剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
如果我能让你成为帝国娱乐的首席执行官呢
What would you say if I made you CEO of Empire?
现在你还觉得你爱上她了吗
Would you still be in love with her then?
你能做得到吗
You can make that happen?
没问题
I think so.
董事会的人想让贾格·洛奇接管
The board wants Jago Locke to take over,
但如果能拉到足够的选票 就能推你上位
but if we can swing enough votes, we can push you through.
我知道你能拉到的那一票在哪
I know a vote you can get.
妈 你来这干嘛
Ma, what are you doing here?
我来给你提供一个绝好交易 儿子
I'm here to make you the deal of a lifetime, son.
我会让你收♥购♥我的公♥司♥
I'm gonna let you acquire my company.
那对我有什么好处
And what's in it for me?
哈基姆·里昂
Hakeem Lyon,
他是里昂王朝的合伙人
who as partner of Lyon Dynasty
并且还在合同期内
is still under contract with us.
他还是属于我的
He still belongs to me.
-多少 -两千万
- How much? - ?20 million.
想都别想
Never.
那你就得不到哈基姆了 贱♥人♥
Well, then you can't have Hakeem, bitch.
我已经得到了
I already did.
要起诉你也没问题
And I have no problem suing you.
我会用帝国娱乐的法律诉讼击垮你
I will crush you with Empire legal bills.
哈基姆 你是真的想做首席执行官吗
Hakeem, do you really want to be CEO?
我可以让你梦想成真 宝贝
Because I can make that happen for you, baby,
但首先我得在公♥司♥才行
but I got to be here.
看到你旁边那个无赖了吗
See that scallywag next to you?
她没办法把贾格踢出局
She ain't got what it takes to push out Jago out,
但我能做到 你知道的
but I can do it, and you know it.
这个公♥司♥不会再像帮派一样运营下去了
This company is not gonna be run like gangsters anymore.
所以答案是"不" 琦琦
The answer is no, Cookie.
你真的要和这个贱♥人♥联手对抗你的家人吗
You really gonna pick this bitch over your own family, Hakeem?
至少她不会拿手包揍我
At least she don't beat me with a purse.
除非你想我这么做
Not unless you want me to.
真是太幼稚了
This is so childish.
好了
Okay.
贾格·洛奇
Jago Locke.
他是最有力的首席执行官竞争者
He's the leading CEO contender,
但在盖和他谈话之后
but after Guy has a little talk with him,
我们希望他能主动退出
we expect him to drop out.
或者离开美国
Or leave the country.
我需要你们所有人
I need you all to systematically
一个一个地去拜访董事会的所有人
pay a visit to each and every one of these board members.
既然我们一起谋事 我想问清楚
Listen, just so we're all on the same page, and I'm clear,
你想将这谈话进行到哪一步
how hard do you want this talk?
鉴于你和其他几位
Well, seeing as you and whomever else
都刚从监狱出来
just got released from prison,
我就不说做谋杀之类违法的事
I'd say nothing illegal like murder,
但其它的手段都可以用
but everything else is fair game.
事实是 我们已经开战了
Basically, truth is, we're at war.
帝国娱乐危在旦夕
The Empire is at stake,
为了守护帝国娱乐
and you can't be afraid to do
要不惜一切代价
whatever you got to do to secure the Empire.
不惜一切夺回胜利
Whatever's necessary to bring back a victory.
卢修斯 谁去处理哈基姆
Lucious, who's gonna handle Hakeem?
我去处理弗雷多
I'll take care of Fredo.
好 咱们开始吧
Okay, let's get to it.
好 这是其余的董事会成员
Okay, here are the rest of the board members.
传阅一下
Just pass 'em down.
进来
Come in.
有人吗
Knock, knock.
感觉怎么样
How you doing?
还好
Oh, great.
我给你买♥♥了些花
I, uh, brought you these.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
别客气
You're welcome.
我放这边了
I'll just put 'em over here.
怎么回事
So... what happened?
我真的不知道
I really don't know. I mean,
我只记得那该死的报♥警♥器一直在响
I remember that that stupid alarm kept going off, and I...
我走过去关掉 然后就不知道了
and I got up to try and turn it off, and then, I don't know.
后来就只记得摔下了楼梯
The next thing I know, I'm at the bottom of the stairs.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我听到消息的时候
When I heard the news,
就一直在想
I just kept thinking, it's...
这太离奇也太老套了
so bizarre and extremely cliché,
但...
but...
也许一切都事出有因
maybe everything happens for a reason.
我太想见到他了
I was so looking forward to meeting him.
给 亲爱的
Here, honey.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是感觉
And I just feel so
非常愧疚
incredibly guilty.
我让安德鲁失望了
Like I let Andre down.
要让帝国娱乐后继有人什么的
You know, all that heir to the Empire stuff.
现在都没了
And now there is none.
不不不 亲爱的 会再有继承人的
No, no, no, no. Honey, there'll be another heir.
你真的这么认为
You really think so?
对
I do.
真的
I really do.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
怎么 还没到中午 就开始喝酒了
Come on, man. It's not even noon, you're already drinking?
悠着点
Slow down on that.
你想喝点吗
You want one?
不
No.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
我竞选首席执行官你会生气吗
Would you be mad if I ran for CEO?
你先是投票让爸出局 现在又想要那位置
First you vote Dad out, now you want to take his job?
这可有点麻烦 不是吗
That's a little messy, don't you think?
他把我的生活搞得一片混乱
After all the wrong he's done to me throughout my life,
该他多遭点罪
he deserves worse.
说实话
Truth be told...
我讨厌打理帝国娱乐
I hated running Empire.
会占用做音乐的精力
You know, it takes away from your music,
让我变得连自己都不认识
it turned me into someone I ain't even know.
这是我想要的一切
It's everything I want.
你要是这么做 爸非杀了你不可
And Dad will kill your ass if you do it.
我现在的问题比应付爸更麻烦
Man, I got bigger problems than Dad right now.
卡米拉让我和劳拉分手
Camilla told me I got to ditch Laura.
你泡妞无数 这算什么麻烦
Okay, all the girls you go through, why is that a problem?
我之前从没对哪个女孩有这种感觉
I just never felt this way about a girl before.
她很特别
She's special.
我知道了
I hear you.
总不会事事如意啊
I guess we can't have it all, huh?
可能吧
Guess not.
另外
Then again,
如果你愿意为一个女孩放弃帝国娱乐
if you're willing to give up Empire for a girl,
那一开始你到底有多想做这个位置
how much did you really want it to begin with?
小哈
Keem.
?王冠予取予夺?
?You can try and take away my crown?
?而王国永不陨落?
?But I will never let my kingdom down?
?我若加冕 定将征服一切?
?When I put it on, it's on for real?
?王冠为我量身打造?
?Damn, I wear it so well?
?君王之位 人心觊觎?
?I know that they're comin' for my throne?
?称王之路 孤军奋战?
?But I'm the one who got here on my own?
?我若加冕 定将征服一切?
?When I put it on, it's on for real?
?王冠为我量身打造?
?Damn, I wear it so well?
停 快把这破音乐关掉
Cut! Cut the damn music right now!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你为什么偷懒
Why you being lazy?
有数百万人在看"小桌子"的表演
There's millions of people who watch Tiny Desk,
而你却落在其他姑娘后面
and you're a step behind the other girls,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表