剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
当然了 我这像开玩笑吗
Yeah. Do I look like I'm not?
-贾马尔 -等一下
- Jamal? - ?Hold on!
-马尔科会气死的 -贾马尔
- Marco's gonna be furious. - ?Jamal!
-闭嘴 -不好意思 等一下
- Shut up. - ?Excuse us. Excuse us.
马尔科会气死的
Marco's gonna be furious.
他为了签德里克已经努力好几个月了
He's been trying to sign Derek for months.
我不在乎 你分辨音乐的能力比他好十倍
I couldn't care less. You have a ten times better ear than him.
哈基姆 我看了
Hakeem, I looked at the,
你专辑封面的设计稿
the artwork for the cover of your album.
-然后呢 -我不喜欢 太业余了
- And? - ?I don't like it. It's amateurish.
你就是不明白 对吗
You just don't get it, do you?
你到底什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
我要去告妈妈
I'm telling mom.
-妈 -帮他一把
- Mom? - Trying to help him out.
你太粗鲁 他太幼稚
You're rude, he's crude,
你们两个都是社交低能
and the both of y'all are socially unacceptable.
你们得改改
You need to fix this.
不 他才需要改
No, he needs to fix it.
这个会议之后 安排我和他见个面
Give me a meeting with him after this meeting.
你还有个营销例会
Uh, you have a marketing meeting.
那就在营销例会之后
Well, after the marketing meeting.
别忘了十一点半还有个董事会电♥话♥会议
Don't forget we have a BOD phone call at 11:30,
还要和高频广播的人共进午餐
and then lunch with the Apex Radio guys.
-忙得停不下来了 -我很遗憾
- This don't stop. ?- Oh, I'm sorry.
我只是想进录音棚录歌♥ 安德鲁
I'm just trying to get into the studio, Andre.
当然
Of course you are.
午饭后 安排和哈基姆见面
Set a meeting with Hakeem after lunch.
午饭后 您要去探望父亲
After lunch, you're seeing your father.
-想办法安排开 小伙子 -好的
- Figure it out, little boy. - Yes, sir.
您看到音乐会了吗
You get a chance to... see the concert?
你写新歌♥了吗
Have you written any new songs?
没有
No.
我所有时间都花在经营帝国娱乐上了
Running your Empire's taking up all my time.
对
Yeah.
我的专辑在榜上跌到第22位了 爸爸
My album dropped to number 22 on the charts, Dad.
-我知道 -因为我现在本应该在巡演
- ?I know. - It's because I'm supposed to be touring by now.
把我弄出去 你就可以全世界巡演了
Look, get me the hell out of here, and you can tour the world.
律师说 保释听证会将对你有利
Lawyers say that your bail hearing's gonna go in your favor.
有人见到那个阴险的骗子弗农了吗
Well, anybody seen that lying snake Vernon?
不行 他得被...解决掉
No. He needs to be... handled.
还不到时候
Not yet.
好 高频广播的事 安德鲁办得怎么样了
All right. So how's Andre doing with Apex Radio?
很好 我们今天午餐吃得很愉快
Good. We had a good lunch today.
不不 我需要他敲定那笔交易
No. No, I need him to close that deal.
好的
All right.
你和哈基姆谈过封面的事了吗
Did you talk to Hakeem about the artwork?
谈了 他很生气
Mm-hmm, he's pissed.
他会想通的
Well, he'll get over it, man.
他还没录制新歌♥ 对吗
He hasn't recorded his new track yet, has he?
没 琦琦在努力 但他一直都漫不经心
No, Cookie's trying, but he's unfocused or whatever.
因为琦琦管不住他
'Cause Cookie can't manage him.
我是唯一一个能管住他的人
I'm the only person that can manage him.
你妈妈都不来探望我
You know your mama ain't even seen me.
一次都没来
Not once.
好吧 算是过去的报应
Okay. Payback for the past.
我懂
I get it.
那个穿着红西服的
Who was that... lesbian bitch
拉拉贱♥人♥是谁
in the red suit?
-谁 -音乐会上的那个
- Who? - ?At the concert.
那个跟你妈妈交头接耳的人
That was cuddled up with your mama.
我不知道你说的是谁 在音乐会上吗
I don't know who you're talking about... at the...?
查出她是谁
Find out who she is.
她和你妈妈在密谋什么事
Her and your mama are up to something.
快挖
Dig.
他们知道了
They know.
假如我们是嫌犯 肯定已经被捕了
If we were suspects, we would've been hauled in already.
他们在拖延时间
Then they're stalling.
你觉得他们只有他一个证人吗
You think he was their only witness?
对
Yes, I do.
而且如果找不到针对卢修斯的证据
And you know if they don't find any evidence against Lucious,
他们肯定会趁早把他的案子抛开的
they're going to throw his case out sooner rather than later.
我们得在他出狱之前 完成恶意收♥购♥
We need this hostile takeover thing done before he gets out,
-要不然就没机会了 -会没事的
- or it'll never happen. - ?It's okay.
-宝贝 会如你所愿的 -好吧
- Baby, it's gonna happen, okay? - ?All right.
看起来咪♥咪♥·怀特曼会愿意出钱的
It looks like Mimi Whiteman is gonna bite.
你没对你的牧师告解吧
You haven't told your pastor, have you?
告解什么
Told him about what?
弗农的事
About Vernon.
为什么问我这个
Why you asking me that?
你说我为什么要问你
What do you mean, why am I asking you that?
没有
No.
宝贝
Babe.
你得放松
You need to relax.
好吗
Okay?
这场交易会顺利进行
This deal is gonna go through,
这家公♥司♥将会是你的
and this company is gonna be yours.
任何头脑正常的人都绝不会
There's no way anyone in their right mind
把五亿美元的投资
would leave a half a billion dollar investment
交给琦琦和哈基姆
to Cookie and Hakeem.
我还是不敢相信他把公♥司♥交给了贾马尔
I still can't believe he gave it to Jamal.
我知道
I know.
我儿子怎么样了
How's my boy?
他很累
He's tired.
我听说你因持械抢劫获刑五年 吉马尔
I heard you got five years for armed robbery, Jermel.
对 不过那不是我♥干♥的
Yeah, well, I ain't do it.
就像我兄弟泰迪·麦克纳利也不是你杀的吗
Just like you didn't kill my boy Teddy McNally?
好好享受玫瑰花香吧
Smell the roses!
不是
No.
我知道是你干的
I know you did it.
不是的 伙计
No fight, man.
向我妈发誓我没做 伙计
I wouldn't do that on my mama, man.
不是我♥干♥的
Ain't do that.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
?快看弗里卡达的魄力?
?Look at the Flicka Da wrist?
?快看弗里卡达的魄力?
?Look at the Flicka Da wrist?
?那手腕 快看弗里卡达的魄力?
?That wrist, look at the Flicka Da wrist?
?那手腕 快看弗里卡达的魄力?
?That wrist, look at the Flicka Da wrist?
?快看弗里卡达的魄力?
?Look at the Flicka Da wrist?
?快看弗里卡达的魄力?
?Look at the Flicka Da wrist?
你喜欢我们为你办的这个派对吗
So, how do you like this little party we put together for you?
只是想欢迎你加入这个大家庭
Just wanted to welcome you into the family.
你非常有事业心啊 琦琦
Very enterprising of you, Cookie.
说到事业心 咪♥咪♥
Speaking of enterprising, Mimi,
帝国娱乐依然统治着嘻哈界
Empire still runs a hip-hop circuit.
音乐 时尚 酒水和运动
Music, fashion, liquor, sports.
她来这干嘛
What is she doing here?
-她住在我家 -是吗
- She's in my house. - ?Oh, really?
-如果我在这 她也要在 -什么
- If I'm here, she here. - Oh, what's...?
好吧
Okay.
我们想要在今晚拿到2.5亿美金
We're trying to bring in $250 million tonight.
我们需要她 不然我找不来这些人
We need her, or I can't get these people,
我也拿不到这笔钱
I can't get this money.
拜托 算是为了我们 好吗
Please do it for us, okay?
我听说过很多关于你的事 咪♥咪♥
Heard a lot about you, Mimi.
-告诉我你都听说了什么 -好吧
- Tell me what you've heard. - ?Well...
还有你从谁那听来的
Who'd you hear it from?
看啊 我喜欢你这颗美人痣
Oh, look at that. I like this little beauty mark right there.
我这里有美人痣吗
Do I have one there?
欢迎进入这个大家庭 咪♥咪♥
Welcome home, Mimi.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表