剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪All we do is talk about it♪
♪我们能不能干脆成真♪
♪But can't we just be about it♪
♪让我瞧瞧你会怎么做♪
♪Show me what you gonna do about it♪
漂亮 你可真不是来闹着玩的
Damn, you ain't playing no games.
那我被录用了吗
So, do I have the job?
我想把人数控制在三个
I'm trying to keep it at three,
但我们已经有三个心仪的女生了
but we got three girls we like, you know?
你绝对是个强有力的竞争者
You definitely a contender.
你说"三个"是什么意思
What do you mean "three"?
三人女子组合
Three girl group.
网上的招聘海报上可没说
On Instagram, it didn't say anything
是女子组合
about a girl group.
不 上面写了
Yeah, it did.
你看漏了下面的小字
You just missed the fine print.
管它呢 我对做组合成员不感兴趣
Whatever. I'm not interested in being a part of a group.
谢谢 我们给你机会了
Thank you. We gave you a shot.
我来翻译一下
Let me just translate a bitch.
不管有没有你
With or without you,
我都会一举成名
I shine.
她好疯
She crazy.
我喜欢她
I love her.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
三个女生一起
Three girls together?
我们接下来一直都会碰到这种情况的
It's gonna be that... all the time.
♪别让我等待♪
♪Don't keep me waiting♪
♪我整晚都在这里♪
♪I've been here all night♪
哈基姆...
Hakeem...
哈基姆 先别唱了 谢谢
Hakeem... Please. Please. Thank you.
♪别再犹豫♪
♪Stop hesitating...♪
这是怎么回事
What is this mess, man?
这是面试 想当大人物就要这么干
It's auditions, bro-- when you want to be a mogul.
继续唱 宝贝
Keep going, babe.
♪你没那么典型♪
♪You're not that typical...♪
你再唱一句试试 一句也别唱了
Don't you sing another word. Don't sing another word.
你不能胡乱跑来
You can't go off
也不和我们商量一下
and make moves like this without checking in
就这么做 这你应该明白
with the rest of us-- you know that.
我不需要批准
I don't need permission.
我们是合伙人
We're partners.
伊莎贝尔 继续唱
Isabel, keep going.
来吧 准备好了吗
Come on, you ready?
♪我在糖果店遇见你♪
♪I picked you out of the candy shop♪
♪眼神交触 小鹿乱撞♪
♪One look and you made my heart go pop pop...♪
为什么你让哈基姆成立女子组合
Why you letting Hakeem launch a girl group?
借过 别管你弟弟的事
Excuse me. Don't knock your brother's hustle.
不 哈基姆得去录新专辑
No, Hakeem needs to be recording new music.
而不是把时间浪费在勾搭女生上
Not wasting his time hitting on girls.
杰斯和你父亲都是这样成就事业的
That's how Jay-Z and your father built their careers.
另外 他已经有一整张专辑要发行了
Besides, he gots a whole album ready to drop.
在帝国娱乐名下 妈
On Empire, Mom.
我和贾马尔谈过了 让他把专辑还给哈基姆
I spoke to Jamal and I asked him to give it back to Hakeem.
-他答应了吗 -还没
- Did he say yes? - Not yet.
哈基姆得录新歌♥了
Hakeem needs to be recording new music
否则船在离港前就会沉没
or the ship is gonna sink before it even leaves the port.
听着 如果你想让人听见你的样带
Look, baby, if you trying to get your demo heard,
这么唱可不行
this ain't how you go about it.
与跟着你转的那群哈巴狗不同
Contrary to the little pack of lap dogs you got
不是所有人
following you around up in here, you see not everybody's
都想要为你做事 里昂
interested in being up your ass, Lyon.
那告诉我你的兴趣何在
Then tell me what your interests are,
麦肯奈特
McKnight.
我感兴趣的是
My interest is that
你的喘息声和你的呼吸
your wheezing and your breath--
我有点担心
I'm a little concerned about that.
你身体好点了吗
Is it, is it getting any better?
没事的
Oh, it's fine.
你们竟然关心我 我真感动
I'm touched that y'all care.
我们才不关心呢
We don't care.
事实上 我们毫不在乎
Matter of fact, we-we could give a damn.
你让别人觉得我们都是坏人
You see, I think you make us all look bad.
就我而言
As far as I'm concerned,
如果没有你 这个世界会好得多
the world would be a better place without you in it.
但是联邦检察官
But the Federal Prosecutor,
洛珊·福特女士
Ms. Roxanne Ford...
她比我要宽容
she's more forgiving than me.
你的那些药
And that medication of yours--
如果你稍稍合作一点
it might just magically
也许会神奇地重新出现
turn up if you just be a little more cooperative.
好好想想吧
Think about that.
提安娜明天会去大录音棚录制新歌♥
So, Tiana's in the big studio tomorrow, working on a new song.
这将为我们的单曲发布打响头一炮
It'll be our first shot at releasing a single.
天啊 我能只关心我的女子组合吗
Oh, my Godness. Can I just worry about my girl group, please?
你是说你的私人闪电约会服务吗
You mean your personal speed dating service?
我还没找到我心目中的主唱
Look, I haven't found my Beyoncé yet,
但我找到了两个很不错的姑娘
but I found a couple girls that's really good.
可她们俩都是拉丁裔
You know, but they're both Hispanic.
多几个詹妮弗·洛佩兹也无所谓啊
Ain't nothing wrong with a couple of J-Lo's
只要她们真能唱
as long as they can really sing.
见鬼了
Well, damn.
她来这里干什么
What is she doing here?
你来这里干什么
What-what are you doing here?
我们得谈谈小维的事
We need to talk about Vee.
我们没什么好谈的
We don't need to talk about nothing.
你给我走
You need to get out.
-你为什么总是来这里 -妈 妈
- Why do you keep coming around? - Mom, Mom...
-这里没人想看到你 安妮卡 -别吵了
- Don't nobody want you here, Anika! - Enough, enough!
哈基姆 两个拉美姑娘有什么问题
Hakeem, what's the problem with the two Latinas?
我原希望这样
Uh, look, I thought it'd be cool--
一个白种姑娘
we had one white girl, you know,
一个黑人姑娘和一个拉丁裔姑娘
one black girl and one Hispanic.
我把这个组合叫做彩虹轰动
I'm-a call 'em Rainbow Sensation.
一举拿下白金唱片
Boom-- platinum album.
我从来没听过这么蠢的名字
That's the dumbest name I ever heard.
也可能是全世界人听过的最蠢的名字了
Actually, that may be the dumbest name known to man.
你老爸把你的脑袋敲傻了吗
Did your daddy drop you on your head?
安妮卡喜欢
Anika liked it.
我喜欢这个概念 不是组合名字
The concept, not the name.
这个概念很有销♥售♥前景
It's a marketable concept.
是啊
Yeah...
安妮卡最了解销♥售♥了
And Anika knows marketing.
她就是靠销♥售♥她自己起家的
She made a whole career selling her ass.
正好和你起家时
Oh, as opposed to you
那大放异彩的药品生意相呼应吗
and your stellar career in pharmaceuticals?
你给我听好了
Let me tell you something, ho.
如果没有我这样的女人
If it weren't for women like me,
像你这样的贱♥人♥一辈子都要卑躬屈膝
bitches like you would spend a lifetime on their knees.
或是被我二十岁的儿子压在身下
Or underneath my 20-year-old son.
妈 我和谁搞不关你的事
Mom, it's none of your business who I get dirty with.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你才需要好运
Hey, you need the luck, girl.
真不明白我说"不想在这里看到你"
I don't understand what part of
哪个字你听不懂
"Don't want you here" you don't get.
-给 -好的
- There you go. - All right, good.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, brother. Appreciate it.
我在考虑把哈基姆的专辑还给他
I thinking about, uh, giving Hakeem back his album.
在我们的股票下跌的时候吗
With our stock plummeting.
这样股东们会怎么看
What kind of message that gonna send to the shareholders?
他们会看到琦琦·里昂和她新创办的小公♥司♥
That we're completely unthreatened by Cookie Lyon
对我们完全没有威胁
and her little startup.
她的公♥司♥叫什么名字
What are they calling it?
还没有名字
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表