剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?开始吗 爸爸?
?And we go Daddy??
?趴下 闪避?
?Everybody duck down?
?烂到骨头的忠诚?
?You reek of royalty?
?透着危险的气息?
?A dangerous mix?
?你虽唱着忠诚?
?You sing of loyalty?
?但你就是个告密的贱♥人♥?
?But you the snitching ass bitch?
?曾试过众人皆醉我独醒?
?I tried to play it cool?
?追名逐利却使鬼推磨?
?Funny what people do for money power and fame?
?如果我喊你里昂先生?
?I'd call you Mr. Lyon, if I did?
?就是在骗人?
?I would be lyin'?
?因为那根本不是你的名字?
?'Cause that even your name?
?但人们说我子随父?
?But people tell me I'm just like my daddy?
?人们说我子随父?
?People tell me I'm just like my daddy?
?人们说我子随父?
?They all say that you look just like your daddy?
?算了吧?
?Nah, bruh...?
贾马尔 你是说卢修斯是冒牌货吗
Jamal, are you saying Lucious is inauthentic?
我是说卢修斯·里昂都不是他的真名
I'm saying Lucious Lyon ain't even his real name.
你很幸运
You're a lucky lady.
他想给你独家新闻
He wants to give you an exclusive.
非常感谢你能再回来
Thank you so much for coming back.
那天很抱歉
Sorry about the other day.
我当时心绪不佳
I was a bit out of sorts.
那今天呢
And today?
今天焕然一新了
Well, it's a new day.
我以为你和贾马尔关系很好呢
Hm. I thought you and Jamal were close.
你的家人和你反♥目♥了吗
Has your family turned on you?
就因为贾马尔胡说八道了几句吗
What, that little bit of flexing Jamal did?
他称你为"冒牌货"
He called you "Inauthentic."
看起来不只是胡说八道那么简单
That seems a little bit more than flexing.
你会反击吗
You gonna retaliate?
反击我亲儿子
Against my own boy.
不会的
No.
我要谢谢他
I'm going to thank him.
谢他
Thank him.
他泄露的那个家里的小秘密
That little family jewel that he dropped,
是我托付给他的
was something very personal and private
个人私密信息
that I entrusted to him.
但是他泄露了以后
But once he did it,
我发现没必要再保密了
I realized I don't have to keep it private no more.
所以现在我要改变整个MV的构想
So now I'm actually changing my whole concept of my video
我觉得你会对这段经历感兴趣的
and I thought you might be interested in that story.
那要看情况了 什么经历
Well, that depends. What's your story?
人人都知道卢修斯·里昂的传奇经历
Everybody knows the Lucious Lyon story.
我白手起家
How I started off poor,
靠贩毒挣钱出了第一张专辑
sold drugs to finance my first album --
就差写进教科书里了
I mean, damn near taught as part of the school curriculum.
但是我从来没对人讲过
But I've never shared with anybody
我是如何变成卢修斯·里昂的
how I became Lucious Lyon.
我要给你这个独家新闻
That's the exclusive I'm offering you.
德怀特·沃克的成长经历
It's the Dwight Walker story.
一个无家可归的孤儿
How a homeless orphan,
是如何变成卢修斯·里昂的
became Lucious Lyon.
朗达 你所经历的心理创伤
Rhonda, what you've gone through can be traumatizing.
会让婚姻关系恶化
It can fester in a marriage,
但是在上帝面前
but in the presence of God,
你可以卸下心头重负
you can unburden yourself.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我先说吧 牧师
How about, uh, I go first, Reverend?
好的 安德鲁
All right, Andre.
好吧
Okay.
朗达
Rhonda,
你出轨了吗
have you been cheating on me?
你说什么
What?!
没有
No.
朗达 如果你说的是实话
Rhonda, if you're being truthful,
试着理解一下为什么安德鲁会怀疑你
let's try and understand why Andre's doubting you.
我确实理解为什么安德鲁怀疑我
I do understand why Andre's doubting me.
因为他又开始妄想了
It's because he's paranoid,
躁郁症爆发之前经常这样
which always precedes a bipolar break.
他有给你讲过他的精神健康问题吗
Has he told you about his mental health?
怎么个妄想法
Paranoid how?
他刚刚指责我出轨 简直是无稽之谈
He just accused me of cheating on him, which is ridiculous.
他还看到幻象了
And also, he's been having visions.
宝贝 你和他说幻象的事了吗
Babe, have been telling him about your visions?
我告诉过牧师 上帝和我说话了
I told the reverend that God's been speaking to me
关于我们孩子的事 我说了
about what happened to our child -- yes, I did.
这样还不让你担心吗
And that doesn't alarm you at all.
我相信上帝会用不同的方式和我们交流
I believe that God speaks to us in different ways.
我无权质疑安德鲁
It's not my place to doubt Andre.
昨天晚上你在哪里 朗达
Where were you last night, Rhonda?
我在上班
I was at work.
我去公♥司♥找你了 你没在
I went to see you at work, you weren't there.
这不是婚姻辅♥导♥吧
This isn't a counseling session.
你给我下套了
This is a setup.
是吧 是设的局吗
Isn't it? Is that, is that what this is?
好吧
Wow, okay.
听着 如果你真想帮我解决婚姻问题
Well, look, if you really want to help my marriage,
你应该让安德鲁去看医生
what you need to do is get Andre to go get some medical help.
他得让医生重新开药了
He needs to see a doctor to recalibrate his meds.
只有这样才能解决我们的婚姻问题
That's the only thing that's going to help my marriage.
我当然担心安德鲁的健康问题
Of course I'm concerned about Andre's health.
太好了 担心就对了
Good, 'cause you should be.
但和以往不同的是
But the difference between now and the past,
他现在也得到了上帝的照管
is that he's also in God's care,
这比任何医生开的药都管用
which is far more powerful than any doctor's medicine.
谢谢你 牧师
Thank you, Reverend.
妈 他们去哪儿了
Ma, where are they?
他们去安德鲁的牧师那里
They went to Andre's pastor
接受婚姻辅♥导♥了 孩子
for some marriage counseling, child.
你不觉得小安现在不只需要牧师吗
Don't you think that Dre needs more than a pastor?
小安也不只需要药物治疗
Dre needs more than just meds.
你明白我的意思吗
Know what I'm saying?
-他真正需要的是 -你们好
- What he really needs... - ?Hey.
琦琦 你能帮我个忙
Cookie, would you do me a favor
告诉安德鲁我昨晚八点在哪儿吗
and tell Andre where I was last night at 8:00?
她在我办公室汇报卡米拉的动向
Uh, she was in my office snitching on Camilla.
听见了吗 我在琦琦的办公室
Did you hear that? Cookie's office.
所以我不在自己的办公室
So I was not in my office.
我在为你们家盯着卡米拉
I was spying on Camilla for your family.
是这样的
That's right.
小安 这是你的主意
Dre, this was your plan.
证明咪♥咪♥和卡米拉
Prove that the way Mimi and Camilla
是非法骗取我们公♥司♥的 对吧
stole our company is illegal, right?
多亏了朗达
Thanks to Rhonda, here,
我们知道咪♥咪♥这个周末在纽约
we know that Mimi's in New York this weekend.
我们现在只要让哈基姆
And now all we got to do is get Hakeem
把他们认罪的证据录下来就可以了
to get them to incriminate themselves on tape.
你知道哈基姆是不会这么做的吧
You know Hakeem will never do it, okay?
他和我们不是一伙的
He's not with us.
他又开始妄想了
He's paranoid.
可能吧 但我让哈基姆来
Maybe, but Hakeem ain't here,
他却没来
and I told him to be.
别多心 他在开营销例会呢
Oh, chill out, like, uh, he's at a marketing meeting.
他会来的
He's going to be here.
他最好把这事搞定了
Yeah, well, he better get this done
卢修斯已经手痒痒要开枪打人了
'cause Lucious got a itchy trigger finger...
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness, y'all.
我来和哈基姆谈 行了吧
I'll talk to Hakeem, come on.
这样最好
You better.
这里我们应该换种材料
This one right here, we can change the material.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表